Eurovision 2022

Czech Republic. Solid performance with an up tempo number about the destruction of Prague by over tourism.
Not a winner imho.

Czech Republic. Solid performance with an up tempo number about the destruction of Prague by over tourism.
Not a winner imho.
Romania now. Usully shit but generally a pretty gorl. Not this time. Just a shit song. This lad will be feeding the chickens again monday morning.

Portugal was really good. Like an Enya for this century.

Finland now. Singing about joining NATO and kicking Russian ass across the steppes. Ive heard better to be fair.

Italy then Spain.
Italy singing a Gay love song. That wont wash in Eastern Europe.
Spain singing a song written for Jennifer Lopez. You could see her arse. It was great and my fave so far.
Netherlands singing now.No arse on show. Go home girl.

Ukraine now. It really is a shit song But the head rapper can play some sort of Ukrainian flute.
One of the band is back home killing Russians. Fair play.

Germny was poor but lloks a lot better as we sit through Lithuania. Even Russia have a better chance than the Liths.

Nothing like showing those Russian thugs up by kissing the asses of Ukrainian thugs that love killing the people in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine. Nothing sells “democracy” like a gun to your head or a few bombs dropped on you.
Change the channel Europe is a shithole.

Moldova "Hey ho lets go". i thought it was a Ramones track but no, it was something else.
The audience was singing it and I liked it.

Serbia is a song about covid I think. Th singer washes her hands all through it. Dreadful stuff.

Estonia now. Its shit and thats the last song.

Well there you have it. Ukraine by a landslide.

A genuinely popular result with the audience and all their competitors waking Ukraine flags.

I hope they got to watchi it in Ukraine.

Im off to google the Spanish girl She has a great arse.

Well there you have it. Ukraine by a landslide.

A genuinely popular result with the audience and all their competitors waking Ukraine flags.

I hope they got to watchi it in Ukraine.

Im off to google the Spanish girl She has a great arse.

Sounds like the Ukraine won it purely out of sympathy.

Forum List

Back