Eurovision 2022

The show goes on this weekend from Turin. (for my GOP friends its in Italy)

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.
the winners :

Eurovison "Never heard of it".

ec141cbd-5244-49e2-914b-63fdced3ef06_text.gif

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.
Tommy , meanwhile Muscovy is not part of our civilization, they have hordevision instead :

ivan , any comment on this ?

You are not a part of the Eurovision famliy. You have been expelled. And from the World Cup and euro competitions as well.
In fact all sports have expelled you. And not just because you cheat at everything.

You live in a nation shunned by the rest of the civilised world.
Like a paedo.

You are not a part of the Eurovision famliy. You have been expelled. And from the World Cup and euro competitions as well.
In fact all sports have expelled you. And not just because you cheat at everything.

You live in a nation shunned by the rest of the civilised world.
Like a paedo.

Did you enjoy your once-a-year glimpse of non-white people on the TV, Tommy?

The Irish are OUT !!

Hmmmm. You have to wonder what is going on here.
A few years back they were winning every year and the strain on the Irish economy was huge.
It isnt cheap putting on the |Eurovision.

What is going on ?

As always the 'winner' of shitty show will became the most pervert satanic homo imbecile globalist without any trace of talent

No. It will be a Ukranian singing about his mother.
This mother?
scpjuo.jpg

In Bulgaria, a monument called "The Cry of the Ukrainian Mother" was erected in the Prince's Garden in Sofia, opposite the monument to the Soviet Army. According to the idea, the monument condemns Russia's actions against Ukraine.
Perhaps the sculpture was made for the BLM campaign, but the agenda has changed, and the money has already been spent.
By the way, Turks, French and Jews descended from such a woman. So it is written in the ukrainian geography textbook.:auiqs.jpg:

9ex1ho.jpg

Forum List

Back