York council to rule on whether to allow alcohol at axe-throwing centre

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am in two minds about this. Axe throwing fans are known for their restraint and good humour. But what about the day trippers there just for the social and a few beers ?

It requires the wisdom of Solomon to make sense of this. I hope nobody gets hurt.

I am in two minds about this. Axe throwing fans are known for their restraint and good humour. But what about the day trippers there just for the social and a few beers ?

It requires the wisdom of Solomon to make sense of this. I hope nobody gets hurt.
I just don't think there is any way to play this story up without it being amusing

Do they have permits to carry those axes??!!

I gave you a high rating for staying in your lane--finally. This is the European forum so you are allowed to count as important whatever Europeans do.

Hmmm, the UK already tempts fate by allowing alcohol at dart tournaments.

Alcohol and Axe throwing. What could possibly go wrong?
Let us know how it works out. The gun nuts here might want it for firing ranges.

We live in a cry baby health and safety culture where real men are emasculated by soy boy bureaucrats trying to stop heads being chopped off.

I believe that is the reason dwarf throwing was stopped.

Well when Ukraine started giving everyone guns I believe it became a no drinking country too - serious.

I think a compromise is needed here. Maybe if you werent allowed to take your axe into the bar ?
That would reduce the risk.

There is a hugely disgusting practice in \uk pubs now where you can have a taster to see if you like a beer.
It always involves a conversation and its always the bloke in front of me. Twat.

There have been several occasions where I would have liked having an axe in my hand.

And remember I am not a violent individual.

"Hmmm, there is definitely a citrus flavouring to this....... CHOP,

Problem solved.

We have a bar that does axe throwing. Nobody split in half so far *knock on wood*. Its alcohol is so marked up, you can't afford to get but so drunk there.

We have a bar that does axe throwing. Nobody split in half so far *knock on wood*. Its alcohol is so marked up, you can't afford to get but so drunk there.
In the UK women smuggle stuff into clubs in their handbags. I couldnt be arsed myself but women and drink..............

Forum List

Back