Eurovision 2022

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The show goes on this weekend from Turin. (for my GOP friends its in Italy)

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.
Nothing like showing those Russian thugs up by kissing the asses of Ukrainian thugs that love killing the people in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine. Nothing sells “democracy” like a gun to your head or a few bombs dropped on you.

Nothing like showing those Russian thugs up by kissing the asses of Ukrainian thugs that love killing the people in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine. Nothing sells “democracy” like a gun to your head or a few bombs dropped on you.
Decent Russians will ne in tears on saturday night a Ukrainse sweeps to glory. They need to get rid of Putin.

Just curious-- -- if Zelensky had ordered attacks on Russia instead and was ruthlessly killing the people there indescriminantly, would the Ukrainian people be savages?

This could be your one chance a year to see non-white people!

Decent Russians will ne in tears on saturday night a Ukrainse sweeps to glory. They need to get rid of Putin.
And Ukraine needs to get rid of Zelensky.

He’s a thug dictator that has benne’s opposition political parties, opposition media, and wants to force the people in the former eastern Ukraine to accept his corrupt government.

It’s no wonder leftwing Marxists like you love him.

And Ukraine needs to get rid of Zelensky.

He’s a thug dictator that has benne’s opposition political parties, opposition media, and wants to force the people in the former eastern Ukraine to accept his corrupt government.

It’s no wonder leftwing Marxists like you love him.
I really don't think left wing people do love him. The ones I am aware of seem to think much like you have just said.

The Ukrainians are killing Generals and their staff. They know how to destroy Russian troops. Take out their leadership.
Dead frozen Russians are stacking up. Putin needs to claim them but thinks his people will freak out with the truth if he did.

Now both pop and sports are politicized. In light of the hysteria about Ukraine, even if a freak in the image of Hitler comes on stage from Ukraine and makes a fascist salute and then fart to the screams of a cat whose balls are cut off, the progressive public recognizes this as an outstanding cultural achievement.

The Ukrainians are killing Generals and their staff. They know how to destroy Russian troops. Take out their leadership.
Dead frozen Russians are stacking up. Putin needs to claim them but thinks his people will freak out with the truth if he did.
Cool story.

Meanwhile Ukraine has lost control over all of its own resources in eastern Ukraine.

Propaganda effeminates of CIA-MI6 are working overtime.
"The level of British State provocation is off the charts, from both Wallace and Truss. Way way ahead of even the U.S. It's something deep and highly dangerous to our people."
(2022 May 9, George Galloway, Mother of All Talk Shows)

Forum List

Back