Erik Erikson: America, you're watching the beginning of the end of the Republican Party

But what I do find interesting is that FOX allowed this Op-ed to go to print. That is the real story here.
Fox has aired and discussed many such announcements, examining them from both sides as they usually do (and most other outlets don't).

As usual, our liberal fanatics are baffled when normal people don't follow the liberal lies and talking points. When the liberals run into a common occurrence they can't (or don't dare to) explain, they try to pretend it's unusual while ignoring its regularity.

Uhuh.......

But what I do find interesting is that FOX allowed this Op-ed to go to print. That is the real story here.
Fox has aired and discussed many such announcements, examining them from both sides as they usually do (and most other outlets don't).

As usual, our liberal fanatics are baffled when normal people don't follow the liberal lies and talking points. When the liberals run into a common occurrence they can't (or don't dare to) explain, they try to pretend it's unusual while ignoring its regularity.

Uhuh.......
Your inability to answer is noted.
Yes, Fox presents "fair and balanced." Liberal outlets present propaganda.

Uhuh.......
Uhm, no.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Uhuh.......
Uhm, no.

LOL!
You're a total fail.
Yes, Fox presents balanced stuff. That's why they have liberals and conservatives. When was the last time a conservative was given a fair hearing on Maddow?

Uhuh.......
Uhm, no.

LOL!
You're a total fail.
Yes, Fox presents balanced stuff. That's why they have liberals and conservatives. When was the last time a conservative was given a fair hearing on Maddow?
I am laughing at you and your incessant bellyaching.

I find it most interesting the op being a leftist is siding with a known sexist who has a war on women, Erick Erickson, by using his article. No surprise, if it weren't for double standards, leftists wouldn't have any standards at all.

the only thing holding the GOP together right now is their hate for Obama.

Joe...Joe...you're the last person who should be accusing anyone of hate, because you are by far the most hateful person in this forum

96% of GOPers are happy to say they hate Obama. Amazing. And 54% believe he's a muslim! 29% only that he's an American. Dumbest, most hateful party in the world....

I can hardly contain my laughter at the hypocritical leftists crying about hatred towards Obama. I guess they forgot their profound hate for George W. Bush. But hey, leftists think it's ok for them to hate, and when they hate, it's really not hate. Leftism is a cult of hate.

Thinking Boosh was a disastrous idiot is not hate, just a fact. The bad emotion is with the hater dupes. Their hate for Obama and Dems is angry irrationality. From believing RW BS/Hate propaganda and being ostracized from polite society. Poor things.

Uhuh.......
Uhm, no.

LOL!
You're a total fail.

Anything rather than admit I am right and you are full of shit. I get it.

When Republicans are lead by these traitors, what would one expect?

7Bf8hQl.jpg

CK89SzOWEAAf2Q7.jpg

The GOP is not 'dying,' in fact it's not going anywhere.

Republicans will likely continue to wander the political wilderness a while longer, as did the democrats during the 70s and 80s – until democrats correctly realized that Americans abhor extremism – be it left or right – and relegated liberals and the extreme left to the political backseat.

This will eventually happen to republicans, either willfully or the consequence of the passage of time, as the social right and Christian fundamentalists eventually become a harmless, tiny, and irrelevant minority.

When an international liberal media source like G.B.'s Daily Telegraph cites an American political pundit as "the most influential conservative", watch out. Erickson isn't a conservative, he is a political opportunist with the gift of gab. He took a job with CNN to make a buck and use his fake conservative credentials to talk to liberals. I doubt if he even wrote the essay as he isn't known for his literate skills. He is loose cannon pseudo journalist who ain't got a clue and is in it for the ride to the bank.

Uhuh.......
Uhm, no.

LOL!
You're a total fail.

Anything rather than admit I am right and you are full of shit. I get it.

You are rarely, if ever, right. MSNBC has had a number of arch-Conservatives give commentary on their network, including Pat Buchanan.

I do love batting you around, you are an excellent playtoy.

Now, go make some more false Greece predictions. That would be very entertaining.

Thanks.

I
the only thing holding the GOP together right now is their hate for Obama.

Joe...Joe...you're the last person who should be accusing anyone of hate, because you are by far the most hateful person in this forum

I'm not accusing, I'm stating. Obama makes you people nuts.

Sarah Palin says we should call Mt. McKinley "Denali", you guys are fine with it.

Romney says we should have mandatory health insurance, you guys are fine with it.

Obama makes everyone gets health insurance and renames the mountain - YOU GUYS COMPLETELY LOSE YOUR SHIT BECAUSE THAT MUSLIM NEGRO IS A DICTATOR!!!!

Now, I'm sure once Hillary is President, you guys will shift your hate to her.

Forum List

Back