Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

Here's the vid. What an asshole Holder is. Wagging his finger at a Congressman like he's Big Nig.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“I don’t want to go there?” the Texas Republican responded.

“No,” Holder said, leaning forward in his seat.

“About the contempt?” Gohmert asked.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

Holder is the scum of the Earth. End of the story.

Whatever the convoluted plan was intended to do it seems that it failed in a spectacular way and Holder is guilty of at least criminal negligence and maybe felony murder in the death of the Border Patrol Officer killed with one of the weapons supplied to the Mex. drug cartels.

I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

Another terrific thread, Clem!

:eusa_clap:

Impeach Holder, then get Obama the hell outta the WH!

Good for Holder, that asshole gomert was out of line.

Go ahead and be outraged at a comment. I am more outraged at the actions of Holder and others because they came up with programs that got people killed and now they refuse to own up to it. Holder has been out of line numerous times by his actions and refusal to cooperate with investigations.
I'm not outraged. I don't know what you are specifically referring to regarding his alleged refusal to cooperate.

Pheonixops
Proud Liberal

Typical proud liberal.

Proud for no reason.

Don't know shit except, Bush did it too!

Last edited:
Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

No where in that article does it support your claim "Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country."
Do I take that to mean you just "make this stuff up?" :lol:

USMB Republicans have explained many times that was what is behind Fast and Furious. There has to be a "reason". If you accuse someone of gun running, there must be a reason. It's simply too, too stupid to think they would be doing it for fun. There has to be a profit somewhere. What do you think it is?
And please, don't say something really ignorant like, "I don't know. I just think they did it".

Whatever the convoluted plan was intended to do it seems that it failed in a spectacular way and Holder is guilty of at least criminal negligence and maybe felony murder in the death of the Border Patrol Officer killed with one of the weapons supplied to the Mex. drug cartels.

Oh, no. In my previous post I asked for people to NOT say the most ignorant thing possible. "I don't know the reason for the gun running, I just think he did it."

Then you HAD to do it, didn't you.

Sigh!

You not only can't stop ignorance. You can't even slow it down.

not seeing any explosions....

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

Umm. If Holder could just do his job correctly, he would not be getting served with subpoenas every other week.
Do you think he's getting called to Congress to face questioning because these people in the Congress are making up this stuff?
Please.
If Holder were not an appointee of a Democrat, you'd be asking for his head on a stick.

Gohmert is a joke

Eric Holder Trolls Louie Gohmert: 'Good Luck With Your Asparagus'
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder snuck in a diss against Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) at a congressional hearing on Tuesday, referring to when the conservative member of Congress said that Holder cast "aspersions on my asparagus." Last May's malapropism, in which Gohmert likely used the vegetable instead of the like-sounding "character," became a viral moment.

After an intense back-and-forth with Gohmert at Tuesday's hearing, Holder quipped, "Good luck with your asparagus."

:rofl:

OP- Pretty obvious to the whole world except the 20% hater dupes that all those ''investigations'' were ridiculous witch hunts... for bs propaganda only...

What a shocker. Holder defends himself and what he takes seriously (which Gohmert insulted him on) and republicans think he should be impeached because he stood up for himself. Shocked

Gohmert is a joke

Eric Holder Trolls Louie Gohmert: 'Good Luck With Your Asparagus'
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder snuck in a diss against Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) at a congressional hearing on Tuesday, referring to when the conservative member of Congress said that Holder cast "aspersions on my asparagus." Last May's malapropism, in which Gohmert likely used the vegetable instead of the like-sounding "character," became a viral moment.

After an intense back-and-forth with Gohmert at Tuesday's hearing, Holder quipped, "Good luck with your asparagus."

:rofl:

Seriously? Are we electing or appointing kindergartners these days?

not seeing any explosions....

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

You know, this should creep you out:

Read more: Holder explodes at GOP rep: 'You don't want to go there, buddy!' | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back