Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

Whatever the convoluted plan was intended to do it seems that it failed in a spectacular way and Holder is guilty of at least criminal negligence and maybe felony murder in the death of the Border Patrol Officer killed with one of the weapons supplied to the Mex. drug cartels.

It could be the goal was to set up the drug cartels as the gun runners and make the case for the UN to send in a group that would disarm the cartels and execute all of the leaders and members. I understand that has been a big plan of the UN for some time. To disarm the cartels and destroy them financially. Valerie Jarrett would have been behind that and as Jarrett and Holder go way back that is probably the connection. I do not know what Obama's involvment was - I only heard about Eric Holder and Jarrett.

I would imagine that is what the cartels were thinking because if you'll remember the hijacking in Mexico with the fake story about the Christian hijacker a few years back? That was 5 Cartel men from a gateway nation that came to send the president of Mexico a personal message about his signing the gun ban treaty for the UN the day before. The timing told the story without the passengers having to say a word!

not seeing any explosions....

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

You know, this should creep you out:
“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“I don’t want to go there?” the Texas Republican responded.

“No,” Holder said, leaning forward in his seat.

“About the contempt?” Gohmert asked.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Read more: Holder explodes at GOP rep: 'You don't want to go there, buddy!' | The Daily Caller

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. He made a threat against a GOP rep. who had every right to question him because he is under investigation whether he likes it or not. People who make threats are in fear. Why is he fearful? Because he's guilty and he knows it.

Saying Obama and Holder were behind ANYTHING with f+f is total bs, for hater dupes only...

Holder was named by the Cartels. I do not know if anyone ever mentioned Obama's name or not but Holder was named. Best thing to do is cut him loose now. He's lost his significance and is only dragging the rest of the administration down with him. Why destroy your own adminstration over one man?

If it wasn't for Barry and his EP Holder would have been out the door after FF. Barry saved his ass and everyone knows it.

Holders another of Barry's buddy's. He's also a long way from being competant at his job.

A case from 2009? WOW if Bush were POTUS all these left wing idiots would be screaming like stuck pigs.

One has to wonder what the holdup is. Self preservation perhaps?

Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

^ Always totally dishonest, rderp once again talks pure bullshit.

What many Republicans and conservatives believe about the shitty AG and the inept moron President is that they DID make a conscious choice to run guns to Mexico where those guns could be used by the insanely violent Mexican drug cartel assholes (and "tracked" in the process, with luck).

THEN, as things turned out (not that Holder and Obumbler planned it or wanted it, rderp, you hack bitch lying twat) SOME of the guns the inept Administration "ran" were used against Americans killing at least one US law enforcement agent.

THEN, the aforesaid hack, moron, Holder and the idiot Obumbler elected to cover up how involved the asshole Administration was.

And now, you lie about what others complain about those two bitches for.

rderp, you have no integrity on anything related to politics, you ultimate twat.

Last edited:
I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

That was Holder acting white. If he was true to his roots he would have said "mothafucka"....whaddupwidat?

"We'll go where ever the fuck we want to ass hole!"
When ever I see Holder I think of him on all fours with VJ's rubber gloved whole hand shoved up his ass.
Karma always wins. He'll end up in an alley with a needle in his arm.

"We'll go where ever the fuck we want to ass hole!"
When ever I see Holder I think of him on all fours with VJ's rubber gloved whole hand shoved up his ass.
Karma always wins. He'll end up in an alley with a needle in his arm.

probably because you suffer from some secret desire to have sex with him.

other than that, you're kind of insane.

Gohmert is a joke

Eric Holder Trolls Louie Gohmert: 'Good Luck With Your Asparagus'
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder snuck in a diss against Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) at a congressional hearing on Tuesday, referring to when the conservative member of Congress said that Holder cast "aspersions on my asparagus." Last May's malapropism, in which Gohmert likely used the vegetable instead of the like-sounding "character," became a viral moment.

After an intense back-and-forth with Gohmert at Tuesday's hearing, Holder quipped, "Good luck with your asparagus."

:rofl:
That was the best part of that.

:lol: :lol:

If anyone missed the Texan from Fuckamule clapping out his "The attorney general will not cast aspersions on my asparagus!" here it is.

Watch the idiot even get schooled by his own party on keeping order, and the wonderous funny that blurted out of the nutbag's mouth:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE4fCcsw6Fs]Louie Gohmert accuses the Attorney General of casting "aspersions on my asparagus" - YouTube[/ame]

A year later, Holder's rejoinder:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2spQWZK1gQ]Attorney General Eric Holder Mocks Louie Gohmert : 'Good Luck With Your Asparagus' - YouTube[/ame]

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

^^^ a clear, concise and spot on post!

Thanks.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Oh wait, the attorney general refusing to hand over documents as ordered by Congress and being held in contempt. Yeah, that's big news. Not as big as Dick Cheney going hunting or George Bush wearing a uniform,but close.

That asshole belongs in prison. "Dont tell me it's not a big deal". If it were a big deal he would have handed over the documents.

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

Are you really that stupid??
Gohmert represents the people Eric Holder is supposed to be working for. He was elected, and is on the oversite committee, the committee that oversees Eric Holder's justice Department.
"You don't want to go there buddy"? That alone should get Holder impeached. Gohmert is his boss! That is total disrespect for the American people!!

I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

Good for Holder, that asshole gomert was out of line.

Gohmert was out of line? How? For doing his job? You little uneducated retard! Go back to school, that is, if your IQ is above total retard!!

nope...

none.

whiny rightwingers, yes.

and Gohmert's a moron.

Are you really that stupid??
Gohmert represents the people Eric Holder is supposed to be working for. He was elected, and is on the oversite committee, the committee that oversees Eric Holder's justice Department.
"You don't want to go there buddy"? That alone should get Holder impeached. Gohmert is his boss! That is total disrespect for the American people!!
No, see that's now how they look at it.
Holder is OURS. Gohmert is THEIRS. OURS are bettre than THEIRS. OURS can do no wrong, and THEIRS can do no right. Literally that's how they see things.

Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

^ lways totally dishonest, rderp once again talks pure bullshit.

What many Republicans and conservatives believe about the shitty AG and the inept moron President is that they DID make a conscious choice to run guns to Mexico where those guns could be used by the insanely violent Mexican drug cartel assholes (and "tracked" in the process, with luck).

THEN, as things turned out (not that Holder and Obumbler planned it or wanted it, rderp, you hack bitch lying twat) SOME of the guns the inept Administration "ran" were used against Americans killing at least one US law enforcement agent.

THEN, the aforesaid hack, moron, Holder and the idiot Obumbler elected to cover up how involved the asshole Administration was.

rderp, you have no integrity on anything related to politics, you ultimate twat.

Actually it was the ATF office out of AZ that made the decision to monitor suspected straw buyers. Because of the lax gun laws in AZ, Phoenix has become a favorite place for the purchase of weapons by some cartels.

The ill advised Drug War has claimed many lives on both sides of the border. Pretending like the above murder was anything else but is specious.

Another endless, fruitless and wasteful investigation by House Republicans.

If it wasn't for Barry and his EP Holder would have been out the door after FF. Barry saved his ass and everyone knows it.

Holders another of Barry's buddy's. He's also a long way from being competant at his job.

A case from 2009? WOW if Bush were POTUS all these left wing idiots would be screaming like stuck pigs.

One has to wonder what the holdup is. Self preservation perhaps?

Obama and Holder need each other. Together with the help of a complicit MSM they can stonewall long enough to run out the clock on any "phony scandal".

we need to give the op the nickname, chicken little

they'll be blaming this on globull warming next and say it prove the sky is falling if we don't put our lives and have them STRANGLE us with more regulations from those elected IDIOTS in government

mark my words....

Last edited:

^ lways totally dishonest, rderp once again talks pure bullshit.

Actually it was the ATF office out of AZ that made the decision to monitor suspected straw buyers. Because of the lax gun laws in AZ, Phoenix has become a favorite place for the purchase of weapons by some cartels.

The ill advised Drug War has claimed many lives on both sides of the border. Pretending like the above murder was anything else but is specious.

Another endless, fruitless and wasteful investigation by House Republicans.

OK, so the ATF intentionally selling guns to known cartel members on the theory they would track the gunsm which of course ended up in crime scenes, with one American dead, had nothing to do with it. And Holder has covered it all up. We know because he was cited for contempt precisely for covering it all up.

Forum List

Back