Er.....um.....France is burning

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

I'd hate to see the carbon emissions from all these fires.

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?

Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?
Looks more like bonfires in the streets near the Champs Elysees. I hope no buildings were destroyed.
The French took to the streets with fire and blood in their eye when there was no bread. Now they can't afford to live, again. Whose head will come off this time?

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.

Anyhew.

Looks more like bonfires in the streets near the Champs Elysees. I hope no buildings were destroyed.
The French took to the streets with fire and blood in their eye when there was no bread. Now they can't afford to live, again. Whose head will come off this time?

Fools!

The state will take care of them.

Why are they so greedy?

Anyhew.

We had a gas tax on the ballot here in KC. Ten cents per gallon. Was defeated easily.

I used to use 100 gal/mo (400L?). Cost me near $400/mo during the summer of recovery years in CA. Glad that's over. bad hips, oil changes, 5 hour traffic jams, pissed off, tires, maintenance, wrecks.

The summer of recovery lasted about 9 years.

Last edited:
France complaining about high fuel prices? Aren’t these the same cvnts who led the Paris Climate accords and wanted all of these regulations on fossil fuel production?

Fuck France..,.twice.

Anyhew.

We had a gas tax on the ballot here in KC. Ten cents per gallon. Was defeated easily.

More fools!

Why do you hate mother earth?

I think you need to know how to spell "Martial Law".

Spell check is not always your friend...

I felt sorry for Left wingers like yourself, so I simply misspelled something on purpose in order for you to have a reason to post without making fools of yourselves.

Your welcome.

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.
You do know old infirm and poor are freezing to death in EU

France complaining about high fuel prices? Aren’t these the same cvnts who led the Paris Climate accords and wanted all of these regulations on fossil fuel production?

Fuck France..,.twice.

Do you know how France prepared for the reunification of Germany?

They built speed bumps for the Panzers

These are not smart people we are talking about here. They elect enlightened Leftists into office that promise higher fuel taxes and then protest when they deliver.

Anyhew.

More fools!

They "claimed" the money would be used for new bridges. Thing is ALMOST EVERY BRIDGE in the greater KC area has already been replaced in the last 2 years. So why would I vote to pay more for bridges in St Louis?

Anyhew.

Fuck France..,.twice.

Do you know how France prepared for the reunification of Germany?

They built speed bumps for the Panzers

These are not smart people we are talking about here. They elect enlightened Leftists into office that promise higher fuel taxes and then protest when they deliver.
Votto is pissed because the French have balls and she doesn`t.

Anyhew.

More fools!

They "claimed" the money would be used for new bridges. Thing is ALMOST EVERY BRIDGE in the greater KC area has already been replaced in the last 2 years. So why would I vote to pay more for bridges in St Louis?

Would you just listen to yourself? Questioning Big Brother who loves you.

Where else are we to obtain our collective salvation?

Forum List

Back