Er.....um.....France is burning

Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

I'd hate to see the carbon emissions from all these fires.

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?
Looks more like bonfires in the streets near the Champs Elysees. I hope no buildings were destroyed.
The French took to the streets with fire and blood in their eye when there was no bread. Now they can't afford to live, again. Whose head will come off this time?

Fools!

The state will take care of them.

Why are they so greedy?
Why are you automatically criticizing them without even bothering to learn what the issues are?

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.
You do know old infirm and poor are freezing to death in EU
They do that here every year, too. Got a link that cleaning up the air is causing untold death?

Let them use electric cars...

107875444-56a9a2575f9b58b7d0fd8e14.jpg

The French wants to limit high carbon fuels and then riot when they get their wish. What can you expect from a nation that elects Emmanuel Macon?

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.
They do that here every year, too. Got a link that cleaning up the air is causing untold death?
Quite a different claim isn't it......charge was green energy is raising cost of fuel in EU to where poor cant afford it.....care to disprove that.....libs love twisting words....

Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

I'd hate to see the carbon emissions from all these fires.

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?

This is what happens when you take "Global Warming" bullshitters seriously. :dunno:

France is hardly burning. There are protests against policies that inordinately fall on those of lower income. Regressive taxes work well for the wealthy. Guess who put Macron in place.

No...they just need to lower the freaking tax, and use more oil, coal and natural gas....

Germany’s green energy initiative has failed miserably.

Quite a different claim isn't it......charge was green energy is raising cost of fuel in EU to where poor cant afford it.....care to disprove that.....libs love twisting words....
No, I want you to back up your serious statement that green energy is causing deaths. I'm not twisting anything. You insinuated the old infirm and poor are freezing to death in the EU because of green energy. Well, back up your claim. Where in the EU is this a problem? Let's hear some facts here.

I feel terrible for people who can't afford heat--we've had a record breaking cold snap up here over Thanksgiving and many here are huddling over a friend's wood stove because they haven't got money to buy oil or propane. It's how things go in Maine every winter, even with fuel assistance available, it is NEVER enough to go around. People are desperate. So don't pretend I'm not sympathetic to people being cold. I just don't plan on believing something like your statement without some information to back it up.

No, I want you to back up your serious statement that green energy is causing deaths. I'm not twisting anything. You insinuated the old infirm and poor are freezing to death in the EU because of green energy. Well, back up your claim. Where in the EU is this a problem? Let's hear some facts here.

I feel terrible for people who can't afford heat--we've had a record breaking cold snap up here over Thanksgiving and many here are huddling over a friend's wood stove because they haven't got money to buy oil or propane. It's how things go in Maine every winter, even with fuel assistance available, it is NEVER enough to go around. People are desperate. So don't pretend I'm not sympathetic to people being cold. I just don't plan on believing something like your statement without some information to back it up.
Frozen to death as fuel bills soar: Hypothermia cases among the elderly double in five years | Daily Mail Online youre just uneducated...you dont care what happens you simply believe what your handlers feed you

Germany’s green energy initiative has failed miserably.
link?

It’s common knowledge, but since you are lazy and uninformed:

Germany’s Renewable Energy Disaster – Part 1: Wind & Solar Deemed ‘Technological Failures’

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Germany Faces Gigawatt-Scale Loss of Onshore Wind Power

Green Energy Fail: Germany's Impossible Dream For Renewables

Germany’s green energy shift is more fizzle than sizzle

Remember when energy prices were high under Bush they said he was in the pocket of big oil.....when they were high under Obama well that's cause they must necessarily rise...and now when they are low again why that's going to hurt the economy. Dems have no beliefs ....they change on a dime and lie and lie and lie

Frozen to death as fuel bills soar: Hypothermia cases among the elderly double in five years | Daily Mail Online youre just uneducated...you dont care what happens you simply believe what your handlers feed you
You don't have to be hostile. Thank you for the link.

This was due to a serious increase in oil prices, though (and a five year cold snap--your article was citing stats from 8 years ago). I thought you said it was green energy?

Forum List

Back