Er.....um.....France is burning

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.
France has the highest consumption of nuclear energy by far. Maybe they should shut that down too, you know, improve the lives of their citizens.
Did wonders for Germany.....

Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

I'd hate to see the carbon emissions from all these fires.

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?
Looks more like bonfires in the streets near the Champs Elysees. I hope no buildings were destroyed.
The French took to the streets with fire and blood in their eye when there was no bread. Now they can't afford to live, again. Whose head will come off this time?

Fools!

The state will take care of them.

Why are they so greedy?
Why are you automatically criticizing them without even bothering to learn what the issues are?
A lot of people here are stupid asshole who Don't know about the pauverty of the French people before insulting the French you should know that a lot of those people protesting Don't have anymore money at the 15 of the month because of the taxes

Maybe France needs to take a page from the Germans and some of the other European nations that are making massive efforts toward alternative energy without ruining their citizens. Politicians so seldom have a clue what goes on in the life of the average wage earner.
Germany’s green energy initiative has failed miserably.
link?

Hoo! Look @ OldLady get fiesty! :eek:

My goodness, never seen that side before.

Paris burning: Protesters set streets on fire on 8th day of protests against rising fuel taxes

Anyhew.

France is now burning over protests for the French government raising the cost of fuel about 30 cents.

So how can these radicals be suppressed as the brave leaders of the French government try to save mother earth with higher taxes? In fact, what if these radicals elect a populist like Donald Trump who will heed their concerns and lower taxes on fuel, thus destroying the environment?

Should France declare Marshall law and suspend elections to save Mother Earth or are there enough votes to keep the Left wing government in place?
They know their rights...unlike us here...people are getting robbed by the likes of trump and everyone is numb.
Lol
Na, not really
France has always been fucked up... So shut the fuck up
Nope...I know the US and france like my house....they have better quality of life in general.
Healthier
Cheap education
Less working hours
More vacation time
Better food choices
Cleaner cities
Less mass shootings and gun related deaths
Higher life expectancy
Better sense of fashion
More knowledgeable about world affairs
And much more.

You ain't there yet and renounced your US citizenship? 'Sup, bitch?

Sounds like you're halfway to swallowing Macron babies.

I'm a cracker, I found out my people did come from France.

Sometime around that guillotine time, it was kind of a self-preservation thing.

We hid out in the ass-end of nowhere for quite some time.

Then came Boca Raton. :eek:

The violence was committed by right wing elements taking advantage of the situation.

That not true, this was a Fake News from the media, the Antifas étaient les casseurs ...the only thing that the people from RN Marine Le Pen parti did was not being scare of those crazy CRS a video of one a RN put on youtbe by one of my friend.

French man are not all Sissy.jpg

Link to the video

La détermination des Gilets Jaunes face aux canons à eau de Macron

The violence was committed by right wing elements taking advantage of the situation.

That not true, this was a Fake News from the media, the Antifas étaient les casseurs ...the only thing that the people from RN Marine Le Pen parti did was not being scare of those crazy CRS a video of one a RN put on youtbe by one of my friend.

View attachment 230906

Link to the video

La détermination des Gilets Jaunes face aux canons à eau de Macron

Macron is a piece of shit. Y'all should hang him.

The French are pretty good for ousting corrupt gov't people.

Err.. My people came to America last time that was going on.

Yeah..guillotines for the aristocracy and all that. Someone had the foresight to bail.

:aargh::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Anyhew.

They know their rights...unlike us here...people are getting robbed by the likes of trump and everyone is numb.
-------------------------------------------------------------- this above post is from the 'birber' people imported into the USA . His people in his homeland can not even feed his homelands starving 'birber' population but he comes here to the USA and read what he says just above . -------------- and then he tries to palm himself of as ' one of US' or as an American .

Last edited:

Yea they are boiling them alive like a lobster..a little at a time..

It's just like in this country when you tell people about the cost of living in other states ..they say

No way

They live in shacks

They don't have electricity, running water..

They don't have jobs

Anyhew.

Looks more like bonfires in the streets near the Champs Elysees. I hope no buildings were destroyed.
The French took to the streets with fire and blood in their eye when there was no bread. Now they can't afford to live, again. Whose head will come off this time?

Fools!

Why are they so greedy?
Why are you automatically criticizing them without even bothering to learn what the issues are?
A lot of people here are stupid asshole who Don't know about the pauverty of the French people before insulting the French you should know that a lot of those people protesting Don't have anymore money at the 15 of the month because of the taxes
Dalia, I'm defending those poor people, not insulting them.

Anyhew.

Fools!

Why are they so greedy?
Dalia, I'm defending those poor people, not insulting them.
Yes;), i know that i just wanted to explain the situation of the French people there are in real pain and Macron Don't care about what happening to the Gilets Jaunes the all world should know that it is not the French people fault it is true that some of the gilets jaunes vote for him but nobody knew that he will be so mean with those who are more in need

Forum List

Back