EO to Order the Selected Reserve and Certain Members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty

You do not have to maintain your uniform, dumbass! Besides, they don't even make the uniforms anymore!

Yes, you have to keep a set of uniforms to use if you are recalled. When you get out it is part of the 1000 pieces of paper you sign saying you will maintain a set.

Why do you keep talking about things you have no clue about?

Bull-fucking shit! It does not mention uniforms you dumbass fuckwad. I work for the military. You don't!

You work for them, I was in it for 20 fucking years, I actually retried from the Marines....so fuck off moron.

You "retried"? It must have been a failure the first 10 times your tried.

I don't care if you were a Marine. What color crayon did you have for breakfast?

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Oh loook you still act like a lttle boi :) 1 million service men and women to fight te virus eh?

1 million are not being recalled...learn how to read.

That is how many could be in the time of a national emergency. This law is the reason I had to maintain my full supply of uniforms for 10 years after I retired.

You're a dumb s*it Gator, you can't help it.
It gives them the ability to recall them if needed. You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old and the maturity of about the same. You so badly want to try and show me up you make shit up. You know it won't workwith. No go play in the sand box wih the little boys.

The ability is always there, never been removed, why are you whining about it now?

And they are not recalling a million people to fight the virus like your lie above claimed.

Once again child, you're making shit up. You're so desperate for a "score" you have to put words in my mouth. Won't work. Like I said , you're in the wrong sand box. I feel sorry for you.

View attachment 317238

LOL, READ the EO you dumba*s. God you're pathetic. It says as I said, it gives them the ability to call them up. Put your red helemt on and go play with the little bois.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Oh loook you still act like a lttle boi :) 1 million service men and women to fight te virus eh?

That is how many could be in the time of a national emergency. This law is the reason I had to maintain my full supply of uniforms for 10 years after I retired.

It gives them the ability to recall them if needed. You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old and the maturity of about the same. You so badly want to try and show me up you make shit up. You know it won't workwith. No go play in the sand box wih the little boys.

The ability is always there, never been removed, why are you whining about it now?

And they are not recalling a million people to fight the virus like your lie above claimed.

Once again child, you're making shit up. You're so desperate for a "score" you have to put words in my mouth. Won't work. Like I said , you're in the wrong sand box. I feel sorry for you.

View attachment 317238

LOL, READ the EO you dumba*s. God you're pathetic. It says as I said, it gives them the ability to call them up. Put your red helemt on and go play with the little bois.

The EO does not give them the ability, the EO references the law that gives them the ability, and it is no different than it has been since for 50 plus years.

BTW, you have an 8 year commitment. Past that, you can be recalled but for most it is the IRR, not retirees, You are way too fucking old!

1585604705062.png

When I retired I was transferred to the Fleet Marine Corps Reserve, just like every other Marine

You continue to be clueless

Trump ordered Defense Secretary Mark Esper to call up a yet-to-be-determined number of ready reserve components to help in the country’s response to the fast-spreading pandemic.

“This will allow us to mobilize medical disaster emergency response personnel to help wage our battle against the virus,” Trump said in a Friday evening press conference. “We have a lot of people, retirees, great military people, they're coming back in.”

Trump authorized Esper to order units and members of the National Guard and Reserves and some Individual Ready Reserve members to active duty "to augment forces for the effective response to the coronavirus outbreak,” Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement emailed to reporters just after midnight.

The troops will mostly consist of units and personnel with high demand medical capabilities whose call-up would not adversely affect their civilian communities, Hoffman said.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

View attachment 317238

The EO does not give them the ability, the EO references the law that gives them the ability, and it is no different than it has been since for 50 plus years.

Weak, even for you.

"Section 1. Emergency Authority. To provide additional authority to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security to respond to the national emergency declared by Proclamation 9994, the authorities under section 12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections 2127, 2308, 2314, and 3735 of title 14, "

He doesn't need to issue an EO to give them "authority" they already have.
It's so easy to make you look stupid.

Main ones being called up are SUPPORT PERSONNEL.........Medical.........Construction Battalions........Transportation personnel............

Medical are not to be called up if already working in Hospitals in the fight against Coronavirus.

And to the current issue at hand.............Harriers will not be used to fight Coronavirus........so those Airdales will NOT BE NEEDED to fight this virus in order to maintain aircraft to conduct air to air missions against microscopic viruses and germs.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

View attachment 317238

Weak, even for you.

"Section 1. Emergency Authority. To provide additional authority to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security to respond to the national emergency declared by Proclamation 9994, the authorities under section 12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections 2127, 2308, 2314, and 3735 of title 14, "

He doesn't need to issue an EO to give them "authority" they already have.
It's so easy to make you look stupid.

That is what I just said dumbass, you are the one that claimed the EO "gives them the ability to call them up".

Forum List

Back