EO to Order the Selected Reserve and Certain Members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"The Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, at the direction of the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, are authorized to order to active duty not to exceed 24 consecutive months, such units, and individual members of the Ready Reserve under the jurisdiction of the Secretary concerned," not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty at any one time "

Nothing to see here

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Oh loook you still act like a lttle boi :) 1 million service men and women to fight te virus eh?

1 million are not being recalled...learn how to read.

That is how many could be in the time of a national emergency. This law is the reason I had to maintain my full supply of uniforms for 10 years after I retired.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Oh loook you still act like a lttle boi :) 1 million service men and women to fight te virus eh?

That is how many could be in the time of a national emergency. This law is the reason I had to maintain my full supply of uniforms for 10 years after I retired.
Who told you that lie?

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Who told you that lie?

It is not a lie. It is in the contract that you sign. That is the reason why when you retire you are transferred to the Fleet Marine Force Reserve and not just released flat out. You can be called back anytime within 30 years of your first day on active duty.

For a moron that uses Admiral in his name you sure are clueless about the military.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

You're a dumb s*it Gator, you can't help it.
It gives them the ability to recall them if needed. You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old and the maturity of about the same. You so badly want to try and show me up you make shit up. You know it won't workwith. No go play in the sand box wih the little boys.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

It gives them the ability to recall them if needed. You've got the brain capacity of a 5 year old and the maturity of about the same. You so badly want to try and show me up you make shit up. You know it won't workwith. No go play in the sand box wih the little boys.

The ability is always there, never been removed, why are you whining about it now?

And they are not recalling a million people to fight the virus like your lie above claimed.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Who told you that lie?

It is not a lie. It is in the contract that you sign. That is the reason why when you retire you are transferred to the Fleet Marine Force Reserve and not just released flat out. You can be called back anytime within 30 years of your first day on active duty.

For a moron that uses Admiral in his name you sure are clueless about the military.

You do not have to maintain your uniform, dumbass! Besides, they don't even make the uniforms anymore!

BTW, you have an 8 year commitment. Past that, you can be recalled but for most it is the IRR, not retirees, You are way too fucking old!

Last edited:
You do not have to maintain your uniform, dumbass! Besides, they don't even make the uniforms anymore!

Yes, you have to keep a set of uniforms to use if you are recalled. When you get out it is part of the 1000 pieces of paper you sign saying you will maintain a set.

Why do you keep talking about things you have no clue about?

Yes, you have to keep a set of uniforms to use if you are recalled. When you get out it is part of the 1000 pieces of paper you sign saying you will maintain a set.

Bull-fucking shit! It does not mention uniforms you dumbass fuckwad. I work for the military. You don't!

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

The ability is always there, never been removed, why are you whining about it now?

And they are not recalling a million people to fight the virus like your lie above claimed.

Once again child, you're making shit up. You're so desperate for a "score" you have to put words in my mouth. Won't work. Like I said , you're in the wrong sand box. I feel sorry for you.

Bull-fucking shit! It does not mention uniforms you dumbass fuckwad. I work for the military. You don't!

You work for them, I was in it for 20 fucking years, I actually retried from the Marines....so fuck off moron.

JADE HELM....JADE HELM

Once again child, you're making shit up. You're so desperate for a "score" you have to put words in my mouth. Won't work. Like I said , you're in the wrong sand box. I feel sorry for you.

1585603692451.png

You work for them, I was in it for 20 fucking years, I actually retried from the Marines....so fuck off moron.

Look at you all thin skinned and stuff.

Forum List

Back