Thursday GDP release will elevate Biden to elite status

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Thursday the government will release GDP figures to the nation. It is widely expected to be a stellar report leaving no hint at a 2023 recession and elevating Joe Biden into the position of an elite few who have presided over an economy that grew over 4%. Post your thanks below.

The world’s largest economy probably expanded at the quickest pace in nearly two years during the third quarter on the back of a steadfast US consumer, a challenge for Federal Reserve officials who are debating whether additional policy tightening is needed.

Gross domestic product advanced at a 4.3% annualized pace in July-September, according to the median projection in a Bloomberg survey of economists. Such growth illustrates that the US remains the global economic powerhouse as Europe stagnates and Asia contends with a struggling China.

30 year high of delinquent car payments.

40 year high interest rates.

Homes are half as affordable as they were three years ago.

Gas still over $4 / gal.

No one is going to believe for a second that the economy is doing well, no matter what GDP numbers they cook up.

Thursday the government will release GDP figures to the nation. It is widely expected to be a stellar report leaving no hint at a 2023 recession and elevating Joe Biden into the position of an elite few who have presided over an economy that grew over 4%. Post your thanks below.

Well done, Mr. President, well done! :clap:

Gas still over $4 / gal.

No one is going to believe for a second that the economy is doing well, no matter what GDP numbers they cook up.
If you aren’t doing well you are a free loader. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get one of those 9.6 million open jobs. I swear you conservatives want everything handed to you. Go work.

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

If you aren’t doing well you are a free loader. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get one of those 9.6 million open jobs. I swear you conservatives want everything handed to you. Go work.
I’ve got a job, despite Joe Biden trying to get me fired from my job for not taking an experimental clot shot. Only thanks to some Trump appointed judges do I still have my job.

The world’s largest economy probably expanded at the quickest pace in nearly two years during the third quarter on the back of a steadfast US consumer, a challenge for Federal Reserve officials who are debating whether additional policy tightening is needed.

Gross domestic product advanced at a 4.3% annualized pace in July-September, according to the median projection in a Bloomberg survey of economists. Such growth illustrates that the US remains the global economic powerhouse as Europe stagnates and Asia contends with a struggling China.

Praise be to the Mumblefuk! Christ has risen! Thanks, Joe!

Gas still over $4 / gal.

Those are the product of an economy doing very well...

Interest rates are high to reduce spending and thus lower inflation....

Just to show your fariness, could you explain how Trump increased borrowing and lowered taxes when

President Trump’s repeated claim: ‘The greatest economy in the history of our country’​

When the economy is overheateing you try and restrict money not increase it... Lowering interest rates would increase inflation, why do you want higher inflation?

Forum List

Back