Enviromental Disorder

Discussion in 'Environment' started by Mr. Right, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Mr. Right

Mr. Right Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    The environmentalist movement is nothing but an arm of the vast communist conspiracy. These leftists are hell bent on defeating capitalism and they do nothing but make everything more expensive.

What is the biggest cause of Global Warming?

The last I heard it was Clean Air. This goes to show you how mixed up the religious left is. That's right I said it the religious left. This is their religion. This is what they have faith in.

The evil corporations who employ just about everyone these days are the equivalent of Satan in their eyes. They assign blame on anything or anyone who has more than they do. Their entire belief system is based on emotion and not rational thought. They "the Left" are slowly eroding a wonderful country into a nation of whiny spoiled little tantremites who suckle at the teet of Big Mother Government.

They don't believe in God therefore they will most likely believe in anything.

Truth is, the world is not dying. We're not even warming. It's all a hoax to sell you things like mercury filled light bulbs.

Al Gore must be making a killing on his stock in Phillips.

We need more energy. What's the left's answer? Make it harder and more expensive to get. Meanwhile people are suffering.

We shouldn't be surprised this is their goal afterall. The more miserable the polulation the better the Democrats [who are not at all democratic] will do in elections.

So here it is.

1- Create the problem
    2- Make it impossible to deal with
    3- capitalise on the misery of the electorate

This is from those who "stand up for the Little guy."

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Communists?

What a quaint notion.

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    I thought even Baby Bush stopped saying there's no such thing as global warming. And McCain's certainly talking about it. Guess Mr. Right didn't get the RNC memo.

4. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    I know plenty of conservatives who have no problem conserving the environment and all of it's resources. You try to make your stupid argument that environmentalism is some big liberal thing, when, in fact, it's not tied to politics. It's about being good stewards of the beautiful rock we live on and preserving it's awesomeness for our children and their children. We want future generations to be able to see the purity of mother earth and be able to sustain themselves. The anti conservation people, if there are such people, are simply being selfish. They want everything for themselves, and fuck everyone else. It's an attitude rooted in greed and gluttony.

5. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Even Pat Robertson is doing commercials to fight global warming. There are always a few holdouts though. Sort of like the Japanese who were left behind on deserted islands in the Pacific and were still fighting the war 20 years later.

6. Mr. Right

Mr. Right Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Go hug a tree.

I live in the real world. Our planet is in great shape. There's nothing we can do to mess it up. Any weather is natural and will happen anyway.

The Sun effects our weather too. If you buy into this BS you are mentally deficient. It is a political football used to strike fear into those willing to follow the rest of the herd off the cliff.

If you want to figure out how to cut down on particulates fine, That I agree needs to be addressed but the moment you're screwing in Mercury light-bulbs and think you're going to save the Earth, you're silly.

This is the lefts capitalism nothing more. Look at what you're buying because you've been guilted into thinking you are somehow making a difference when in reality there is no Global Boogieman heating up the world.

I deliver strange gasses and mixtures to some of the most prestigious professors on the east coast. I've met a few who lack the guts to agree with me in public. They tell me it's all about market manipulation.

It's our government's way of keeping you in line. These ideas start out in smoke filled rooms in the back of the building somewhere after hours.

They are schemes concocted to make you buy things like Hybrids. If the planet were really dying, They'd make enough hybrid vehicles to go around.

Have you noticed that shore front property hasn't gone down even though there's a housing crisis?

I wonder why that is. The oceans are due to overflow and totally destroy New Jersey in about 2 years. Why isn't anyone selling their property in Cape May?

The answer is simple. There is no Global Warming. Follow the money then tell me I'm stupid.:razz:

7. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089

Sea Ice in Retreat - The New York Times

8. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    http://www.oism.org/pproject/GWReview_OISM600.pdf
    The average temperature of the Earth has varied within a range of
    about 3°C dur ing the past 3,000 years. It is currently increasing as the
    Earth recovers from a period that is known as the Little Ice Age, as
    shown in Figure 1. George Washington and his army were at Valley
    Forge during the coldest era in 1,500 years, but even then the temperature
    was only about 1° Centigrade below the 3,000-year average.
    The most recent part of this warming period is reflected by shortening
    of world glaciers, as shown in Figure 2. Glaciers regularly
    lengthen and shorten in delayed correlation with cooling and warming
    trends. Shortening lags temperature by about 20 years, so the cur -
    rent warming trend began in about 1800.

This warming trend which has increased by 30% since 1880 has little if anything to do with CO2 emmissions. But leave it up to GW alarmist to say it does, besides they recieve huge paychecks to continue the hysteria....:cuckoo:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  9. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Actually last time I check Rush was still calling the whole thing a Hoax and a Myth. Even I do not agree with that.

However I do think the whole thing is being over blown in an attempt to create a huge Carbon Credit trading rip off of human kind :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  10. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Well from down this end of the planet I can tell you that there's no argument and that our politicians are being pressure by us ordinary folks to get to work on doing what we can to deal with anthropomorphic global climate change. Anyone is perfectly entitled to deny it of course but here at least they have no influence on public policy. The public itself has decided on the issue and woe betide any politician who doesn't accept it and present policy to deal with it. The problem for our politicians is to come up with policy that achieves its aims but doesn't destroy our economy. The problem for us as ordinary folks is to understand the policy and to accept that we will have to make sacrifices as well. Anyway, that's the public mood here.