EV problems, again

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like our friends in the Minneapolis area (the same ones that started the 2020 BLM Insurrection) have figured out there are big bucks in stealing the EV charging cables. Copper is expensive doncha know? Bet on this gold mine idea spreading across the entire country.

I personally don't care because EV's were always a slush fund hoax like Solyndra and Man Made Global Warming and Haiti and Ukraine and Israel and all the other corruption we see from the Left.

Looks like our friends in the Minneapolis area (the same ones that started the 2020 BLM Insurrection) have figured out there are big bucks in stealing the EV charging cables. Copper is expensive doncha know? Bet on this gold mine idea spreading across the entire country.

I personally don't care because EV's were always a slush fund hoax like Solyndra and Man Made Global Warming and Haiti and Ukraine and Israel and all the other corruption we see from the Left.

Yup, and the copper from wind turbines too.

That's why Tesla uses aluminum conductors in the cables on their supercharger stations.

Hood rats are just going around stealing the copper.

I found out recently that a member of my family and a greenie is selling his 2018 chevy Volt worth about $10-12k is virtually worthless after the batteries failed during freezing weather in Houston of all places

It seems that battery replacement cost more than the car is worth

Btw: he’s not an greenie anymore and now owns a gas-only lexus

Dupe

• Banned
I found out recently that a member of my family and a greenie is selling his 2018 chevy Volt worth about $10-12k is virtually worthless after the batteries failed during freezing weather in Houston of all places

It seems that battery replacement cost more than the car is worth

Btw: he’s not an greenie anymore and now owns a gas-only lexus
My son has lost over $35K in value for his Tesla Model Y that he bought three years ago.

It cost him $65K when he bought it. Instead of trading it in he is thinking about keeping it to give to his daughter when she she can drive in a couple of years but already the battery is showing signs of deteriorating.

He didn't buy the car because he is an Environmental Wacko. Back when he got it the trade in values were very high, no cost for gas and with the the subsidies it was suppose to be a good investment.

I think he learned his lesson. Don't ever trust the Environmental Wackos. They will screw you every time.

• Banned
My son has lost over $35K in value for his Tesla Model Y that he bought three years ago.

It cost him $65K when he bought it. Instead of trading it in he is thinking about keeping it to give to his daughter when she she can drive in a couple of years but already the battery is showing signs of deteriorating.

He didn't buy the car because he is an Environmental Wacko. Back when he got it the trade in values were very high, no cost for gas and with the the subsidies it was suppose to be a good investment.

I think he learned his lesson. Don't ever trust the Environmental Wackos. They will screw you every time.
Federal law mandates a warrenty for EV’s of 10 years or 100,000 miles

His batteries failed at 108,000 miles

He sold the car for $500

Yep....Some people don't even try not to produce dupes....Lastest with the leastest.

My post on the same fuckin' thing was just four posts down in the active topics page at the time.
I remember before I was banned from AR-15.com that everybody and their little brown dog would take great relish in pointing out that a thread was duplicate. It was funny.

I remember before I was banned from AR-15.com that everybody and their little brown dog would take great relish in pointing out that a thread was duplicate. It was funny.
I hear ya brother. ;)

I was banned Brownelled for saying leftist dems should be hunted-down for sport.....A mere everyday occurrence here.

giphy.gif

That said dupes are serious business.

I hear ya brother. ;)

I was banned Brownelled for saying leftist dems should be hunted-down for sport.....A mere everyday occurrence here.

giphy.gif

That said dupes are serious business.
I got banned for calling out their idiot egotsical Mod DK-Prof for being a closet Libtard.

Forum List

Back