Enter the red herring for marshal law to be declared.

Everyone should check out the movie 'The Ultimate Con.' Brilliant but also very disturbing movie about 911. One day American Citizens will be demanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear. That's what a retired Military Intelligence Vet states in the movie. He said their goal is to carry out so many Terrorist attacks in this country that the American People will eventually demand their Government take their rights away in the name of 'Safety.' His words were incredibly chilling. Especially chilling considering we're already seeing that with so many Americans. Very very dark forces are running our country. I hope more Americans will begin to understand this because time is running out.

Last edited:

Oh fuck off. I'm no drama queen. I'm long off my periods and I don't need midol any more.

I lived in this place in Hickman County called Nunnelly Tennessee. Burke's Trailer Park.

Rent was a $100 a month but what a ride as I and my husband were going to save for a house.

He was at Saturn, so for down there we were rich. The cops were bad. Really bad.In the sense they had issues with every one else they ever grew up with. Human nature.

I loved them and they were cool with us. But human nature takes over.

Now being Canucks, clean and mean and the ability to do percussion and bow that to no end always impressed them, we were cool. Traveller is one of the best ever. Don't ever challenge him.

Me on percussion, you give me a .54 and I can drop anything and I love the smell and the way a Hawken pushes my shoulder.

And you bet when my husband says" you got him honey ?" I can say I got a bead on the man off my porch.

But I watched what they did to others. YIKES. Think Lord of the Flies.

It's just the way we are.

Get ready to post another stupid picture.

There was this jail break out of Huntsville and the poor souls thought they would head up to Tennessee.

As I'm watching CNN news that morning (from Toronto), I watched prisoners welcome getting back into custody because my former neighbors were out hunting them.

There was a bounty and trust me Buddy was in the lot. I loved that man. Good guy. I digress but Buddy if you're out there, those nanking cherry bushes weren't cheap when you let Rooster drive the truck that morning so you wouldn't be busted.

They were caught mostly to the north of us but they were so thankful to have been rescued from their jail break.

After the next Terrorist Attack,will the American People demand their Government impose Martial Law on them in the name of 'Safety?' My prediction is yes they will. It's all about the fear. What a bleak future for our nation.

Get ready to post another stupid picture..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning that you were about to post something stupid. What's next? More beads up your ass or more toughguy hausfrau? :rolleyes:

Law Dogs!

JrCqn.png

QfLAx.png

Get ready to post another stupid picture..

Thanks for the warning that you were about to post something stupid. What's next? More beads up your ass or more toughguy hausfrau? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You can't help yourself.

You just used low german

I love how you can't cover yourself you fools. Now the beads in the ass are referring to gunshot wounds that someone would give you running away.

Not beads in a sexual sense. That's also how I know you know nothing about guns and are a canuck in my neck of the woods.

When you draw a bead you have someone in your sights and you are ready to fire and blow someone's head clean off.

I can do that. I can draw a bead. It's a southern or UP thing.

When you draw a bead you have someone in your sights and you are ready to fire and blow someone's head clean off.

Ah, so it is more toughguy obatarian. I guess it's more fun for you to beat your hairy chest than to try and pull those beads out of your ass.

Attachments

• $onibaba.jpg
    $onibaba.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 55

Ah, so it is more toughguy obatarian. I guess it's more fun for you to beat your hairy chest than to try and pull those beads out of your ass.

I never ran. Picture it. And now that I know what you are all about I'll be gentle.

Let's do "Sophia". Think of me as Sophia although I'm about 40 years younger and way cuter. She was cute guys for those of you over 70. Loved the hand bag.

Picture it. Oh and btw I am a woman who can draw bow and fire percussion.

It's ok. I already figured you are in Heinrechs world. sp? I almost forgot about him.

Law Dogs!

JrCqn.png

QfLAx.png

no this is a law dog

I bred catahoulas. The breed is to die for.

This is a law dog.

Uncle%2BEarl%2527s%2B%25284%2529.jpg

I used to go to Uncle Earls for a number of years running. You've never seen a breed like this.

I've never seen a breed like this? What is that even supposed to mean? Surely not in the literal sense.

Law dog!

AuTaJ.png

well I guess we beg to differ. Catahoulas are my kind of law dogs.

Personally loving them throwing only two litters. I am by the way a registerd NALC breeder.

Law Dogs!

JrCqn.png

QfLAx.png

no this is a law dog

I used to go to Uncle Earls for a number of years running. You've never seen a breed like this.

I've never seen a breed like this? What is that even supposed to mean? Surely not in the literal sense.

Law dog!

http://www.catahoula-leopard.de/images/Pepper-15th-Earls.jpg

well I guess we beg to differ. Catahoulas are my kind of law dogs.

Personally loving them throwing only two litters. I am by the way a registerd NALC breeder.

Now look at the intent.

I love this breed. Traveller wants to go with a blue tick or black and tan, but my heart lies with cathoulas.

Lord I love them.

Satan on four feet? It's a fucking wild pig. Dramatize much?

Also, a breeder? For shame.

Oh and by the way we are thrown out of the ring if one dog bites and hangs on the boar. Thirty second time limit last down.

You can only spin the hog.

Satan on four feet? It's a fucking wild pig. Dramatize much?

Also, a breeder? For shame.

You must be living in a basement. A wild boar is something you don't want to run into.

My dogs well ruby is out of tree lines but jimdandy's line was solid hogs.

You bet Satan on four feet. Climb a tree quick. They eat anything. And they'll kill you lickety split.

Thanks to breeders like yourself, your law dogs suffer from Hip Dysplasia and will develop further health problems down the line.

Forum List

Back