Enter the red herring for marshal law to be declared.

Satan on four feet? It's a fucking wild pig. Dramatize much?

Also, a breeder? For shame.

You must be living in a basement. A wild boar is something you don't want to run into.

My dogs well ruby is out of tree lines but jimdandy's line was solid hogs.

You bet Satan on four feet. Climb a tree quick. They eat anything. And they'll kill you lickety split.

Well no shit wild pigs can be dangerous... but you called it devil on four legs. Ridiculous. Do you call bears Furry Beelzebubs?

Last edited:

Too funny on the breeder part. For shame why? I threw two good ones. And I blessed this earth with amazing babies.

And I am proud of Sandman Catahoulas and what they gave back.

You must be living in a basement. A wild boar is something you don't want to run into.

You bet Satan on four feet. Climb a tree quick. They eat anything. And they'll kill you lickety split.

Well no shit wild pigs can be dangerous... but you called it devil on four legs. Ridiculous. Do you call bears Furry Beelzebubs?

In the real wild holy toledo they are bad. You have to realize different zones. Not trying to be an asswipe here.

You get a wild boar in Manitoba in December they are one pissed off hog.

Can't you see the difference?

Thanks to breeders like yourself, your law dogs suffer from Hip Dysplasia and will develop further health problems down the line.

What are you talking about. This is the reason i chose Jimdandy's breed. No afflictions man.

Catahoulas have no health issues. HP mainly Rott and Lab.

So fuck you like you can nail me as a breeder. No Hp. No jack shit.

and my babies moms and dads will say so.

Now I really hate you.

In the real wild holy toledo they are bad. You have to realize different zones. Not trying to be an asswipe here.

You get a wild boar in Manitoba in December they are one pissed off hog.

Can't you see the difference?

Holy shit will you shut up with your air of redneck superiority? I know what boars are capable of.

Thanks to breeders like yourself, your law dogs suffer from Hip Dysplasia and will develop further health problems down the line.

What are you talking about. This is the reason i chose Jimdandy's breed. No afflictions man.

Now I really hate you.

Catahoulas do have health issues... thanks to breed puritans such as yourself. Deafness and hip dysplasia.

Now I really hate you.

Catahoulas do have health issues... thanks to breed puritans such as yourself. Deafness and hip dysplasia.

The deafness started with breeders trying to actually hit double glass all thru the litter.

HP mainly working the pups to early. You can't do that. Their little bodies are still forming and too many breeders tried to get their dogs working too early.

Puritans like myself? I got my apples off the tree and I went to Ponchatoula.

Don't fuck with me. Not kidding. I'm a real deal. And I'm a real person.

Oh bite me. :D I'm no conspiracy chick theorist but when I have some asshole Sheriff to the south of me who just used a predator drone to go koo koo bye bye on a family over 6 cows who wandered on their property I have that old familiar feeling.

By the pricking in my thumbs something wicked this way comes.

I remember WACO vividly. Reno and company wiped out a whole batch of innocent US citizens with military assistance.

And don't even try to bs me back. I had CNN on live 24/7 at the time. It was unreal what they were doing to those people in WACO.

What we didn't have was the internet on a grand scale to communicate to each other what Reno was doing down there.

A Sheriff?

Why don't you all vote him out? It's a county office, not some massive national cabal.

Waco was the tragic but inevitable result of what happens when you prompt a prolonged standoff with law enforcement.

As much as you guys bitch about it, I've yet to hear anyone offer up the simple observation that Koresh prompted an armed standoff.

That doesn't make the end result acceptable, but it also doesn't necessarily square with the hystrionic history version that claims the government intentionally killed the Branch Davidians.
she is in Canada, so honestly her opinion is meaningless.

Keep that thought up Plas.

I know how to work every local board. I'm aiming for the Senate now.

The power is in the congress and the senate. And being the sweet little genius that I am, I figured out how to play.

When you draw a bead you have someone in your sights and you are ready to fire and blow someone's head clean off.

I can do that. I can draw a bead. It's a southern or UP thing.

Ah, so it is more toughguy obatarian. I guess it's more fun for you to beat your hairy chest than to try and pull those beads out of your ass.

I never ran. Picture it. And now that I know what you are all about I'll be gentle.

Let's do "Sophia". Think of me as Sophia although I'm about 40 years younger and way cuter. She was cute guys for those of you over 70. Loved the hand bag.

Picture it. Oh and btw I am a woman who can draw bow and fire percussion.

It's ok. I already figured you are in Heinrechs world. sp? I almost forgot about him.

You need to lay off the bathtub gin, adjuma.

After the next Terrorist Attack i predict the People will demand their Government impose Martial Law on them in the name of 'Safety & Security.' It's all fear. And the Government knows this so well. They can't wait to plan their next attack. God help us.

Haven't you already posted that three or more times on various threads?

Waco was a contrived confrontation between some cult members who seemed to gov types to be dangerous or if not dangerous then suspiciously so because they were known to be heavily armed. And there were "known" instances of child abuse. Agencies sent in there were mostly Rambo types and since they had weak leadership up the chain of command, things got completely out of control.

There were many opportunities to arrest DK outside the compound but the authorities chose confrontation and standoff. The guys running the operation didn't have a clue about basic human nature, or else we'd have to suspect their motives allowed for the eventual outcome.

How does law enforcement choose "confrontation and standoff".

You know damn well the law isn't leaving once they serve a warrant for your arrest. Only one person could have ended that peacefully, and that was Koresh.

The operation was poorly handled, but to act like the government intentionally targeted a fringe cult in Waco, TX for assassination is absurd.

Now I really hate you.

The deafness started with breeders trying to actually hit double glass all thru the litter.

HP mainly working the pups to early. You can't do that. Their little bodies are still forming and too many breeders tried to get their dogs working too early.

Puritans like myself? I got my apples off the tree and I went to Ponchatoula.

Don't fuck with me. Not kidding. I'm a real deal. And I'm a real person.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I thought you were a robot!

Oh stop with your puke.

All you ever have to do is ask anyone about Hickman County. Just shut up with your stupid shit that life is grand.

I saw law dogs continually target god fearing men and women because they could. Now I'm from the north where we believe in law and order and I would never ever have challenged a law dog in my whole life ever ever. ETA Canuck land not yankee land

But you should have seen what these dudes were doing to the locals. They were working them over every which day but loose.

How do you go about stopping it? Go to the law dogs that were fucking over everyone else in the county?

I never said "life is grand".

I said that Sheriff's are elected and if the people of Hickman County (wherever) are suffering under a tyrannical law enforcement issue; they have the option to fire them. If they have not, I suspect things are not as nefarious as you claim.

As for stopping it.... I believe most states have an Attorney General that is in charge of things of this nature. I also believe that the state patrol generally heads up investigations like this.

If that fails, vote them out.

:D

ah dearheart you are a good poster. look up Hickman County. When there were escapees from an Alabama prison my neighbors hit their trucks loaded for bear for $$$$$ for rescue money and my kid was with me in Toronto as I'm pointing all of them out laughing my ass off and going there's my guys.

Rog (aka traveller) is coming down the stairs as I'm screaming look honey it's the Weems hunting those escapees.

Normal life doesn't apply when you eat in a diner in Bucksnort.

Okay, grand.

I grew up in the Ozarks. Douglas Country, Missouri isn't exactly known to be a progressive place.

But the Sheriff is still elected. I suspect some people get hassled by sheriffs. They tend to be the "well known" personalities around the county and the county doesn't generally vote based on those individuals view of what is and is not abuse by law enforcement.

You aren't the only person on this board that grew up in rural America. I suspect the fact that the "tyrannical Sheriff" hasn't been voted out of office is that most of the people in the county feel he is doing an adequate job.

Other than that, your anecdotes mean nothing to me. Other than to point out that there are "Hickman Counties" in every state of this nation, I have no idea what in the hell you are talking about when you start name dropping about the inner workings of Hickman County.

And, no, I haven't been there. Doubt I will ever go.

So what?

Arpaio plays by the rules.

How do you feel about the Sheriff up here who has had this hard on for this family so bad he called in a predator drone over 6 cows that wandered on to their property.

How do you feel about that Sheriff crazy?

If Arpiao played by the rules, he wouldn't be under federal investigation right now.

I find it funny that you would defend the modern day Bull Connor but whine about what the "Good Ol' Boy Law Consortium" in Hickman County did to you.

I guess it's okay just so long as you and yours aren't getting harassed, huh?

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Sheriff and the predator. Why don't you provide a link so I can get all the facts.

It's not that I think you are completely unhinged on this issue. It's just that I think you are mostly unhinged about this issue.

Such silly sheople. You'll all be begging for Martial Law after the next Terrorist Attack. Most of you are just that stupid. The Government counts on that. And that's the fact Jack!

Waco was a contrived confrontation between some cult members who seemed to gov types to be dangerous or if not dangerous then suspiciously so because they were known to be heavily armed. And there were "known" instances of child abuse. Agencies sent in there were mostly Rambo types and since they had weak leadership up the chain of command, things got completely out of control.

There were many opportunities to arrest DK outside the compound but the authorities chose confrontation and standoff. The guys running the operation didn't have a clue about basic human nature, or else we'd have to suspect their motives allowed for the eventual outcome.
You know damn well the law isn't leaving once they serve a warrant for your arrest. Only one person could have ended that peacefully, and that was Koresh.

The operation was poorly handled, but to act like the government intentionally targeted a fringe cult in Waco, TX for assassination is absurd.

I explained that in my post: the authorities had MANY opportunities to take Koresh into custody because he was out in public venues often. Had he been held for some nominal period of time, the compound would've been without his vital leadership and they could've gone in then with warrants. That is effectively how they chose.

Last edited:

I explained that in my post: the authorities had MANY opportunities to take Koresh into custody because he was out in public venues often. Had he been held for some nominal period of time, the compound would've been without his vital leadership and they could've gone in then with warrants. That is effectively how they chose.

Waco was Big Government at its worst. It was absolutely unnecessary. Reno should have been charged. All those innoncent women & children slaughtered for nothing. How did Reno skate on that one? One of America's biggest mysteries for sure. She was never held accountable at all. What an awful travesty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back