End War on Muslims

It's a shame then that yours is going backward(...)

Your contribution is nothing in this thread. A common picture of you.

Financial Times
Turkey: the record-breaker
The Istanbul stock market today hit a new record high
(...)
12 per cent increase in gross domestic product in the first quarter, the world’s highest among larger economies except for China.
(...)
Turkish bank profits rose 14 per cent in the first five months of 2010
(...)
Turkey (...) has not been lionised like China, Brazil and India, but it is not far behind .
By European standards its prospects look stellar.

Financial Times
Turkey: the record-breaker | beyondbrics | FT.com[/QUOTE]

watch hbo's "john adams" there's your grandeur, which i will offer up to your arrogance anytime, are you french? swiss?

I don't know John Adams.
From USA, I only know Charlie Rose shows. I watched some, for example with the Coca-Cola CEO.

Financial Times
(...)
12 per cent increase in gross domestic product in the first quarter, the world’s highest among larger economies except for China.
(...)
(...)
Turkey (...) has not been lionised like China, Brazil and India, but it is not far behind .

Financial Times
Turkey: the record-breaker | beyondbrics | FT.com
:dig:

Your nationalism is creating a hole for itself. You start entire topics just to ego trip.

Edit: Here's a link http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/130749-domestic-politics-of-turkey.html

Last edited:
watch hbo's "john adams" there's your grandeur, which i will offer up to your arrogance anytime, are you french? swiss?

I don't know John Adams.
From USA, I only know Charlie Rose shows. I watched some, for example with the Coca-Cola CEO.

john adams was our second president and one of the founding fathers, instrumental in the birth of our country, which of course is predicated on small government and low taxes, and the desire to set commerce at perfect liberty. also in there, is liberty, freedom, and justice for all. don't start your posts with "you americans"... please

john adams was our second president and one of the founding fathers, instrumental in the birth of our country, which of course is predicated on small government and low taxes, and the desire to set commerce at perfect liberty. also in there, is liberty, freedom, and justice for all. don't start your posts with "you americans"... please

Thanks for the information.
What I meant with grandeur was not tax-spending and big government, but a description about pioneering each day new fronts that will keep USA at its position of unmatched superpower.

You Americans grew-up in such climate. A possibility for some other nation to influence world, was not a realisitic prospect in the climate you grew-up.
That's what I meant, when I said, that I do not blame you not being able to see how the world is changing. You - as the whole other world - simply is not used to this. Still, it's moving in this direction, irreversibly. Like George Friedmann from Startfor says: People tend to picture a current and future world from already outdated pictures of the past.

Last edited:

I don't know John Adams.

He also defended the British Soldiers at the Boston Massacre.

Damn lawyers.

What do you do in this thread besides trying to interact with me on a personal off-topic level?
You did this not only in this thread, and we all already know, that you're Anti-Turkish with your rhetoric profile you've displayed in these threads.
You're even on such a low-level to post Terrorist articles portraying terrorists as freedom Fighters.
--> post2716534
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...as-placed-no-amb-in-ankara-3.html#post2716534

So far, I never saw it worthy to spend my time in a debate with you.
For me, you're just a fly that has not achieved to fly into my comfort zone.
Keep your distance, or I'll struck you against the wall.

And join the 21st Century.

Dude, in your shiny world is also not everything correct. Or are you denying there is a significant competence decay with latest generations of Americans?
After diminish of Soviet and maybe even unmatched historical supremacy over world, you hav brought the country to financial collapse and world-wide crisis.
Most potent adversaries are now your biggest creditors.

They too will suffer the same. Sorry. Nothing new under the Sun and in the course of human events. The cycle stays solid. The times just change. The story...the same.

But then the Experiment laid forth by the Founders was never tried. it was just infiltratrated by deceivers like YOU.

And i'm here to stand fast to defend what the Founders gave us FROM the likes of YOU.

Financial Times
(...)
(...)
(...)

Financial Times
Turkey: the record-breaker | beyondbrics | FT.com
[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with Turkeys deplorable record on human rights abuses again?

Thanks for the information.
What I meant with grandeur was not tax-spending and big government, but a description about pioneering each day new fronts that will keep USA at its position of unmatched superpower.

You Americans grew-up in such climate. A possibility for some other nation to influence world, was not a realisitic prospect in the climate you grew-up.
That's what I meant, when I said, that I do not blame you not being able to see how the world is changing. You - as the whole other world - simply is not used to this. Still, it's moving in this direction, irreversibly. Like George Friedmann from Startfor says: People tend to picture a current and future world from already outdated pictures of the past.

i like the way you write, you are obviously very well educated, do you mind if i ask where? are you new to america?

I don't know John Adams.

Damn lawyers.

And imagine that? John Adams defended them from MOB RULE. Six soldiers were aquitted.

Damn lawyers.

And imagine that? John Adams defended them from MOB RULE. Six soldiers were aquitted.

if the history is correct in the movie (and i did see some license) they should have been aquitted, the tar and feather scene was a little squimish. what a great story, ive already rented it three times.

Damn lawyers.

if the history is correct in the movie (and i did see some artistic license) they should have been aquitted, the tar and feather scene was a little squeamish. what a great story, i've already rented it three times. one of the best things about the movie is the scenery of washington while the whitehouse and capitol are being built. now there's some grandeur

Last edited:
This may be a bit out of order of the current progression of the convo, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I have a friend that's a Lebanese Christian. I asked him how it was living around so many Mulsims that hated him. He said it was, "no problem...that's what you Americans haven't figured out." When I asked him what the hell he was talking about, he said, "for every 1 of ours they kill, we kill 10 of theirs. They know this, so they leave us alone."

Muslims will never respect anyone other than Muslims. The only time they pretend to, is when they are the minority. Once they've achieved majority control, watch out.

I make no secret about my feelings for the Muslims. When Christians and Jews are no longer murdered just for being Christians and Jews, then I'll consider otherwise. persecution.org

(...)

But then the Experiment laid forth by the Founders was never tried. it was just infiltratrated by deceivers like YOU.

And i'm here to stand fast to defend what the Founders gave us FROM the likes of YOU.

I wish you good luck. But, neither do I live in USA nor do I intend to visit USA. Maybe Canada, and maybe then crossing the border into USA.
I'm a traveller between Germany and Turkey. I'm very happy with the Germans, I think, they are the Best the Christian world has to offer. Industrious, innovative and bureaucratic people, where human life is respected. In times, where they did not respect human life so much, the Germans did colonize mainly their European neighbours. They're totally different from the other folks in Europe, who mainly colonized people in Africa and in a smaller scale in America and Asia. The mentality of Germans always is to colonize the other Europeans. The intelegentia in science and such moved from France to Germany to Britain to USA and will be shifting to China's hemisphere. However, the Germans never diminished. Even when they've weak phases, they're still on the fore side humankind has to offer.
I even have the theory, that the German language is mainly responsible for continous German development. It's not a lover's language or a rapper's language.
In Germany, they say German language is the language of the Poets and Thinkers. Hard to disagree with: Goethe, Einstein and many many more. The list is very long.

All the cliches about Germans (Prussian cliches) are all true. The only downside the Germans really have is, that they're a bit cold in the heart. But, it does not mean that they're cruel. Just incompatible with the "la dolce vita"-lifestyle for example the South Europeans have.
You should see, what the Germans have done with East-Germany: Transforming a whole Communist maladministrated area into cutting edge infrastructure.

You see, I'm really swarming about Germans and Germany. Why would I decide to visit USA?

washamericom said:
do you mind if i ask where? are you new to america?
I was born in the 3rd generation in Germany. Exactly in the region, where companies like Mercedes and Porsche were founded. The slogan of that region is: "We can everything, except for Standard/High German.".
After I finished education, I moved to Turkey. The first thing was going 18 months into compulsory conscription.
At that time my uncle was in the city council of the 6th biggest city in Turkey, he's in media business. He managed to introduce me to companies who needed a guy knowing both German and Turkish. Germany is Turkey's 2nd biggest trade partner.
For some years now, I'm a permanent traveler between 2 countries. I'm happy with my life. Once I marry, I think I'll have to choose another job in Turkey, which does not include travelling.

English language I don't need in personal life. When I write on usmb.com, the sentences are mainly a grammatical mix of 3 languages. Sometimes, I also do not really care to formulate grammatical correct sentences and just think: "People will understand me.".
Normally I write sentences with commatas. But, the English I learned in education was school English and then technical English in optional courses.
Thanks, that you've shown interest in my biography and for listening.

What do you do in this thread besides trying to interact with me on a personal off-topic level?
You did this not only in this thread, and we all already know, that you're Anti-Turkish with your rhetoric profile you've displayed in these threads.
You're even on such a low-level to post Terrorist articles portraying terrorists as freedom Fighters.
--> post2716534
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...as-placed-no-amb-in-ankara-3.html#post2716534

So far, I never saw it worthy to spend my time in a debate with you.
For me, you're just a fly that has not achieved to fly into my comfort zone.
Keep your distance, or I'll struck you against the wall.
Why thank you. The genocide wasn't enough, now you have to call me a fly. I am just going to cry in a corner now. Or I could just remember that Turkey and its hoar wife Azerbaijan (you call yourselves cousins after all) was defeated by Armenia in the 1990s.* Plus if Kurds are terrorists for wanting their lands back, you are terrorists for taking them in the first place. :eusa_shhh:

*I even have the article to shame you more:

40,000 flee Armenian tank offensive: Yerevan's military strategy leads to an 'annexation' of neighbouring Azeri territory

HUGH POPE in Ganja, Azerbaijan

Wednesday, 7 April 1993

THE LAST of more than 40,000 exhausted Azeri refugees limped down the snow-bound flanks of the Morvan mountain, leaving no doubt about the impact of Armenia's latest land-grab that has left it in control of nearly one-tenth of Azerbaijan.
Armenian claims that the last offensive was a one-off retaliatory action by irregulars in the Armenian- populated Azeri enclave, Nagorny Karabakh, were rejected by fleeing Azeris, among them Kurdish shepherds, village policemen and haggard militia survivors.
'Fire came from Armenia to the west and Karabakh to the east. Their soldiers scaled down the cliffs to the west. We hardly knew what happened, we just got out of there,' said Jafar Jafarov, one of many soldiers of the young and ill-disciplined Azeri army smarting from public rebukes administered by the Azeri President, Abulfaz Elchibey.
From a military perspective, Armenia's capture of the Kelbadzhar district last week was not a second corridor between Armenia proper and Nagorny Karabakh. It amounts to a virtual annexation of the mountainous enclave to Armenia by a 60-mile wide belt of Azeri hill country, easily defended by the new front line along the 9,000-feet high ridges of the Moro mountain range to the north and the Lachin valley at the south.
Steady Armenian advances since the war started in 1988 were only briefly set back by Azeri successes in mid-1992. Now Azeris worry that recent heavy Armenian shelling of the Fizuli district may signal an attack to capture a wide tongue of Azeri land that would link southern Karabakh to the border with Iran.
'What's the difference between here and what the Serbs are doing in Bosnia?' said one staff officer at the Azeri northern headquarters near Ganja. 'When will the world realise that what the Armenians want is a greater Armenia? We do not believe they will stop even with what they have got now.'
Azerbaijan's main ally, Turkey, has so far managed only to give moral support and raise international awareness. But there are signs that it will only take a small push to bring Turkish military intervention. 'The situation here is medieval, the Armenians are not playing by the rules. There could be a very ugly war in the Caucasus,' said a diplomat in the Azeri capital, Baku.
There is certainly not much hope the Azeri government can do much in the way of a counter-attack, due to divisions in its leadership, the hostility of Russia and the weakness of its military organisation.
Ten days after the Armenians started their offensive, Azeri tank units finally arrived on Monday at the main mountain pass to block any Armenian attempt to cross. But the young reinforcements had mostly had just two months' training and some of their inherited Soviet equipment was not in the best working order.
Refugees who had spent several days and nights on the road herded flocks of sheep, cattle and donkeys down past exhausted groups of their former defenders who had fled with them. They cursed the Azeri government for 'selling them out' as much as the Armenians.
Some of the refugees gathered near the front, hoping to get news of relatives left behind in the Kelbadzhar region, once home to about 65,000 Azeris. The UN High Commissioner for Refugees said yesterday an estimated 18,000 Azeris had braved treacherous mountain paths to escape the Armenian advance and a further 27,000 were trapped. A UNHCR statement said about 700 civilians, many suffering from severe frost-bite, were arriving daily in northern Azerbaijan from the Kelbadzhar region.
The government says at least 40,000 refugees have been registered, although local officials said the number could be as high as 55,000. After years of practice in a war that has displaced at least half a million of their people, Azeri officials quickly dispersed the new arrivals by bus and truck to at least 40 destinations to live in schools, collective farms and other public buildings.
'The one good thing about this wave is that there appear to be few casualties here. But we still don't know what happened to the thousands stuck on the other side,' said a member of a rehousing committee.
The chief district doctor said he had registered 42 deaths and 42 people wounded. About 100 people had been treated for frost-bite and there are fears that hundreds may have frozen to death while trying to cross remote mountain passes.
Officials were dismissive of international assistance, demanding to know why Azeri refugees counted for nothing compared to an outcry over suffering in the past winter in Armenia. Azeris also fail to understand how the Armenian lobby in the US managed to block aid to Azerbaijan while the republic is losing the war.
'You ask what we need, but I tell you that the main problem is when a country takes a (piece) of your country,' said another rehousing committee member. 'Rather than food, blankets or anything else, the most important thing is for the Armenian attacks to stop.'
(Photograph omitted)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-of-neighbouring-azeri-territory-1453844.html

Yet after this massive defeat, Turks and Azeri's want more?

Or perhaps some pictures and proof of the genocides you have committed over the years? I suppose some:

Armenians here:

c95638fa1a18ebf6514a2d39eb079164.jpg

Some Kurds here:

Turkey_alawiKurd2.jpg

Some Greeks here:

4498857228_2afd7b5a24.jpg

Hit your comfort zone yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back