Houthis at War

Huh, I thought Houthis were basically "skinnys".....Not so much it seems.

11yemen-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

cutting supply lines and sanctions is the precedes much of this rocks conflict ~S~
The problem is that the Red Sea and the Suez Canal are currently closed to shipping because of this. It hurts European shipments mostly...not US.

Iran is back under sanctions. (No more saffron) for this reason and more. But that only makes them cuddle up with Russia and China more.

But Biden is being extremely quiet about the Houthis war....and at the rate they are attacking....it's not exactly a skirmish. They are in deep need of a spanking.

I'm not up on everything in this corner of the world but...this crap needs to stop.

The problem is that the Red Sea and the Suez Canal are currently closed to shipping because of this. It hurts European shipments mostly...not US.

Iran is back under sanctions. (No more saffron) for this reason and more. But that only makes them cuddle up with Russia and China more.

But Biden is being extremely quiet about the Houthis war....and at the rate they are attacking....it's not exactly a skirmish. They are in deep need of a spanking.

I'm not up on everything in this corner of the world but...this crap needs to stop.
Houthis serve a mysterious purpose that should be.... uhm....considered

Not as far as the glorious Hooty Tooties are concerned .
Or the Hezzers
Or the Hammers .
Nor many nations who oppose the Nazi Israeli regime

The good news is that these splendid Freedom Fighters now have access to State of the Art submersibles , will be cutting more underwater cables and --- wait for it --- have Hyper Sonic missiles .
I wonder where they are getting them from ?
Or, are they making them in their Yemen underground factories?

Could be the Nazi Israelis are taking a bad beating and have only their selves to blame .
And they are running out of money and ammunition . rofl .

Forum List

Back