End War on Muslims

what does this have to do with anything?

the armed services doesnt have any control over where they get sent, or what wars they fight in

For example, the u.s. military is in many countries.

so your argument is retarded at best, and baitingly stupid at worst

nice try :lol:

and by the way, so 299 million people are unpatriotic or cowards cause they didnt serve?

only one million in our armed forces

do some research next time

oh yes, luckily america, has those who are in our armed forces, to fight our wars for us.

you dont know about the u.s. military?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

So you admit that you have others fighting your battles for you? I assume you are planning to enlist.

the armed services doesnt have any control over where they get sent, or what wars they fight in

and by the way, so 299 million people are unpatriotic or cowards cause they didnt serve?

oh yes, luckily america, has those who are in our armed forces, to fight our wars for us.

you dont know about the u.s. military?

So you admit that you have others fighting your battles for you? I assume you are planning to enlist.

You are the one who said that "we" are at war with Islam, not me. Most people don't spend their time posting belligerent statements about Islam and Muslims. If you're so convinced that something is a problem, why aren't you at least planning to do something about it?

You are the one who said that "we" are at war with Islam, not me. Most people don't spend their time posting belligerent statements about Islam and Muslims. If you're so convinced that something is a problem, why aren't you at least planning to do something about it?

By far the most important reason why most people that post "don't spend their time posting belligerent statements about Islam and Muslims", is that most people are not aware of the danger to their freedom that the fucked up Fascistic Islam poses to us "infidels".

And, Islam and you Mid East Muslims (the non Mid East Muslims seem to be sane) are POS. And we definitely are planning to do something about it.

There's really no point discussing anything to do with Islam with a Muslim turd like you.

So, the reason for my post to you is to notify you that because you are one of the hopeless Muslim POS I want to be on record as being one of those who classify you as an arsehole.

We are at war with at least a part of Islam. That is an undeniable fact, all be it an unpopular one. There is no denying that A radical Brand of Islam is at the core of the wave of Terrorism this world has seen for the last 50 Years. Sure there have been exceptions, but cmon. No one really knows how Many Muslims agree with them. The left says a tiny Minority. How ever what we see with our eyes. With the Riots, and Demonstrations, and calls for death and violence. What we see with their Practice of Sharia law. Tells me that Minority is rather large indeed. The Amount of people who will actually act on it is tiny sure, but the amount of people who cheer it on, and egg it on in the streets. Is much much Higher. Something I think a lot of people are not willing to face because it is scary to think that anything but a tiny minority of 1 Billion people would think like that.

We are at war with at least a part of Islam. That is an undeniable fact, all be it an unpopular one. There is no denying that A radical Brand of Islam is at the core of the wave of Terrorism this world has seen for the last 50 Years.

I think we could say that a radical US movement of Chistians are at the core of terrorism in the World, and embeded in the military and the black book. Millions have died at their controlling hands.

Sure there have been exceptions, but cmon. No one really knows how Many Muslims agree with them. The left says a tiny Minority. How ever what we see with our eyes. With the Riots, and Demonstrations, and calls for death and violence. What we see with their Practice of Sharia law.

And we have seen with our own eyes the butchers of the right call for torture, murder and rape of chained and detained women and children, from sea to shining sea. We have watched our war criminals act at a level of inhumanity only seen by Poi Pot & Hitler & a few Al Quadea on videos. It is the military law being practiced by the butchers.

Tells me that Minority is rather large indeed. The Amount of people who will actually act on it is tiny sure, but the amount of people who cheer it on, and egg it on in the streets. Is much much Higher. Something I think a lot of people are not willing to face because it is scary to think that anything but a tiny minority of 1 Billion people would think like that.

You have just described America and the military. How eloquently stated.

We are at war with at least a part of Islam. That is an undeniable fact, all be it an unpopular one. There is no denying that A radical Brand of Islam is at the core of the wave of Terrorism this world has seen for the last 50 Years.

I think we could say that a radical US movement of Chistians are at the core of terrorism in the World, and embeded in the military and the black book. Millions have died at their controlling hands.

Sure there have been exceptions, but cmon. No one really knows how Many Muslims agree with them. The left says a tiny Minority. How ever what we see with our eyes. With the Riots, and Demonstrations, and calls for death and violence. What we see with their Practice of Sharia law.

And we have seen with our own eyes the butchers of the right call for torture, murder and rape of chained and detained women and children, from sea to shining sea. We have watched our war criminals act at a level of inhumanity only seen by Poi Pot & Hitler & a few Al Quadea on videos. It is the military law being practiced by the butchers.

Tells me that Minority is rather large indeed. The Amount of people who will actually act on it is tiny sure, but the amount of people who cheer it on, and egg it on in the streets. Is much much Higher. Something I think a lot of people are not willing to face because it is scary to think that anything but a tiny minority of 1 Billion people would think like that.

SHIT(0w!), true to predictable form.....you are behaving like the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Shithole that you are.

You can think that a 'radical core of Christians' are 'at the core' of terrorism. You would be wrong - but you are still welcome to think it.

You can think that a 'radical core of Christians' are 'at the core' of terrorism. You would be wrong - but you are still welcome to think it.

That is of course if there are enough cells left to perform the function.

If anyone thinks that our wars are of pure and just reasons, you're absolutely delusional. It's was interesting to me to see how our government decided to go to war with Iraq based on suspicion of WMD's and possible links to terrorism. Anyone that flips through genocide.org , or a number of other watch group sites, can easliy determine that if the US wanted to fight a pure and just war, there are far better targets of opportunity that Iraq and A-stan. Iraq and A-stan can easily be handled with Air and special ops warfare. That's a no-brainer. No need for mass troop concentration. The reason for the build-up, is that we do not plan on leaving. I don't care what the government tells you. It's called a foothold. Look at Europe, Korea, Japan, and the Balkans. We went and never left. Why? Strategy. For whatever reason (usually resources or security), the US feels that our country is better served having footholds in those areas.

Let's look at the middle east. What's there...besides sand? Oil, and a lot of it. Fortunately, there's also a bunch of nuts running around the middle east chanting "Death to America," which gives us a good reason to go check it out. And how incredibly convenient is it that deploying troops to Iraq and A-stan just happens to put the US on either flank of guess who....IRAN. Now, Iran has been chanting "Death to Israel," our only support in the middle east. In case the some of you don't know, they (the Jews) control the majority of the money in the world.

I digress, but you get the picture. It's always about the money and the power, I don't care what they say. What you really need to check out, is the kind of deals we make these countries on loan repayment plans and the security they have to put up in case of default (which is inevitable by design).

Now, the reason I support the war may not be in-line with why we went, but I don't care. I think we should've been there a long time ago. Hussein needed to go. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people murdered over many years. It's a good thing he's gone. Personally, I think we shoud steam-roll the entire Asian continent. But that's just me. Whether you agree with me on whether we should be at war or not, it's time America wakes up to the reality of why we really do go to war.

Last edited:
America need to quit meddling in the Middle East.

Stop flying planes into buildings on our land, stop bombing trains in England and Spain... Stop looking for trouble and trouble will stop looking for you. Next time it happens.... we won't be so nice about it.

+1..................
Demo1_jpg3960c1fc-2745-49eb-9069-9633a8d5657bLarge.jpg

I vote for a Department of Terrorism. Then we don't have to declare war on these jerks.

why would I need a gun?

Where's your gun?

Because you're at war with the Qur'an and Islam.
No!....moron...We are at war with muslims like you, the EXTREMISTS!....You know, the scumbags like you who misinterpret the Koran to suit your twisted ideals?... Everytime one of those muslims LIKE YOU pops there head up, we will blow it clean off....Call it "Whacka-a-mole" if ya' will!......And everytime your fellow twisted fucks in palestine launch mortars on innocent kindergarten age school children in Israel, as they did just other day, Netanyahu should unleash hell on your fellow scumbags. Call that too, "Whack-a-mole", PUNK!

why would I need a gun?

Because you're at war with the Qur'an and Islam.
No!....moron...We are at war with muslims like you, the EXTREMISTS!....You know, the scumbags like you who misinterpret the Koran to suit your twisted ideals?... Everytime one of those muslims LIKE YOU pops there head up, we will blow it clean off....Call it "Whacka-a-mole" if ya' will!......And everytime your fellow twisted fucks in palestine launch mortars on innocent kindergarten age school children in Israel, as they did just other day, Netanyahu should unleash hell on your fellow scumbags. Call that too, "Whack-a-mole", PUNK!

:lol:

So many Islamic scholars here!

Forum List

Back