End War on Muslims

And join the 21st Century.

Dude, in your shiny world is also not everything correct. Or are you denying there is a significant competence decay with latest generations of Americans?
After diminish of Soviet and maybe even unmatched historical supremacy over world, you hav brought the country to financial collapse and world-wide crisis.
Most potent adversaries are now your biggest creditors.

Do you always talk in incomplete sentences?

For the life of me, I can't figure out what the hell you're saying. I think it's bullshit, but I'm not sure. What is your first language? Maybe knowing will help.

America need to quit meddling in the Middle East.

Stop flying planes into buildings on our land, stop bombing trains in England and Spain... Stop looking for trouble and trouble will stop looking for you. Next time it happens.... we won't be so nice about it.
There were provocations for that attack and we were amply warned.

If you believe that, you aren't a part of "we". You are "them" and an enemy.

We're not at war with the muslims....We are at war with the muslim EXTREMISTS.....And everytime one of 'em pops their lil' heads up, we will blow it off!.....And that is just the way it is, and ALWAYS should be!

Stop flying planes into buildings on our land, stop bombing trains in England and Spain... Stop looking for trouble and trouble will stop looking for you. Next time it happens.... we won't be so nice about it.
There were provocations for that attack and we were amply warned.

If you believe that, you aren't a part of "we". You are "them" and an enemy.
I am definitely not part of the we that includes you and people like you.

So thank you.

No, you are not one of the we that includes me. That would be the we that values freedom and liberty.

Do you always talk in incomplete sentences?

For the life of me, I can't figure out what the hell you're saying. I think it's bullshit, but I'm not sure. What is your first language? Maybe knowing will help.
How proficient are you in his language?

I don't know what his language is. It's not English, I know that much.

Someone hasn't caught onto the fact that ekrem is Turkish?

We're not at war with the muslims....We are at war with the muslim EXTREMISTS.....And everytime one of 'em pops their lil' heads up, we will blow it off!.....And that is just the way it is, and ALWAYS should be!

I just find it funny how much of the world terrorism, nearly all, 95% or more is committed by muslims

these are people who say they are doing because islam says to do it

name me one christian terrorist, someone who said see, in the bible right there it said kill non christians

We are at war with the quaran, or islam, not neccessarily with muslims, because not all muslims follow what the koran says to do with infidels, but many do

and for the record kalam, islam has killed many muslims too.

See sharia law, the taliban, its treats of arab gays and women

yes, i know not all muslims are arab, so dont even start :p

the truth is not pleasant

oh yes, luckily america, has those who are in our armed forces, to fight our wars for us.

you dont know about the u.s. military?

I dont pull this stuff out of thin air.

Look at your history, I dont honestly think religion is peaceful, but since when has islam been peaceful?

before or after it cuts someone's head off :lol:

Because you're at war with the Qur'an and Islam.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

oh yes, luckily america, has those who are in our armed forces, to fight our wars for us.

you dont know about the u.s. military?

I dont pull this stuff out of thin air.

Look at your history, I dont honestly think religion is peaceful, but since when has islam been peaceful?

before or after it cuts someone's head off :lol:

Why are you trying to change the subject?

So you admit that you have others fighting your battles for you? I assume you are planning to enlist.

Forum List

Back