End War on Muslims

I wasn't aware we were at war with muslims. That is unless you are saying all muslims are terrorists.

We meddle in the middle east because the middle east fucks everything up for the rest of the world.

When the middle east learns to regulate and control itself, we'll gladly leave you alone.

That will never happen.

America need to quit meddling in the Middle East.

Stop flying planes into buildings on our land, stop bombing trains in England and Spain... Stop looking for trouble and trouble will stop looking for you. Next time it happens.... we won't be so nice about it.

Stop flying planes into buildings on our land, stop bombing trains in England and Spain... Stop looking for trouble and trouble will stop looking for you. Next time it happens.... we won't be so nice about it.
"What are you guys so mad about? We just killed some of your people, is all!"

Newsflash for jihadis: Actions have consequences. Unpleasant actions have unpleasant consequences. Deadly actions have deadly consequences.

this is a 911 plant. it's not the koran we'd object to, just the few pages that need burning, the people are fine mostly. i just wonder if we had a lot of christain or jewish or amish facist terrorists, how their own communities might react and deal with them, i suspect differently. but in the case of this country, are they doing enough, or is it like the ground zero imam. in which camp are his feet, pure peace?, semi inflamitory?
at some point everybody will have to choose sides, in the meantime it's all out savage mayhem and the wrath of god for anyone of any faith, that tries to kill me or my people, in the name of any god, and i don't belong to any religion. you want thunderdome?, so be it, just don't be sneaky about trying to stick me in the back, only to blame it on allah.
and sharia compliance, by the virtue of our constitution, will never take root in this country, but some muslims may find that out the hard way.
i noticed this is your first post, how do you like us so far?
i posted my thanks for your first post, for being brave. i would give you my "rep power", but i have no idea how that works or what it means. i can tell you, that with very few exceptions, the folks here are interested in your opinion, and we need to hear from people like you, so please keep writing. there will be a couple of bullies perhaps... fuck em.

Last edited:

It won't by itself.
The USA has supremacy over major world institutions, with G-20 pushing for change so representative share of power is congruent with the new realities of today. The USA has not many options, but it will try to slow or even block its dethronement.
Countries like Iran are a wildcard in this picture, it will never be dropped by bigger powers pushing for change in world system. Independent from this picture, Iran has a clout over certain developments in the Middle-East.
If the USA does not keep its commitment of G-20 meetings to reform post-WW2 minus Soviet system, probably those powers will touch the USA on its weakest internal point by encourageing Iran to make things more complicated for Israel in Middle-East, then it is already today. But this is not imminent at present, as course of action regarding future of Iran is not anymore decided by USA. It deals from reactionary position.

One of my favourites:
German State Television, ARD
German diplomats in Washington say the U.S. had not really realized how their position has changed in the world

Analyse: USA suchen nach neuer Türkei-Strategie | tagesschau.de

For some, USA needs to stop meddling in Middle-East. But the reality is, that before 2003 NO ONE could've ever imagined that the USA will have such a rapid decline. Allthough it still is in the Superpower status. But imagine before 2003, the USA literally dicatated the world. And where we are now. EDIT: Plus tying down the US in Middle-East gives breathing space for countries like Russia to implement own designs in ex-Soviet geography.

P.S:
Some here act like the world was created on 9/11.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back