Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
rotagorilla----the Talmud does not say that gentiles are "unclean"----
I do not even know a word in Hebrew or Aramaic that means "unclean"
anyone ? schmutzig?

if there are bugs in food---the food is not kosher (kosher does not
actually mean "clean"----it means "ok to eat"

We aren't talking about what "some christians" may or may not have said....We're talking about the fact that jews see christians as "unclean goyim" and believe they are superior.

whoever wrote the above sentence-----that which you wrote means---
1) Jews see Christians as unclean aliens

2) Jews believe Christians are superior

I do not accept the veracity of either clause----but is that what
you really meant to express?

Whatever it takes...Word games...semantic distortion..Use ANYTHING you can to cause a distraction.

Regardless..let the jews and muzzies fight it out among themselves. No more aid to either side. Period.

Let the chips fall where they will.

This is exactly my feelings. No hard feelings Israel but you are on your own. I doubt you give two fucks about what happens here in America so why should we care about what's going on in your neck of the woods, especially when we see you aren't 100% right.

Yesterday they brought up how murderous the jews are when it comes to killing civilians in Gaza and then they have been caught lying about human shields. Anyways, blablabla. Israel needs to figure it out or just wipe out Gaza. Then they can go back to crying about what Hitler did to them 80 years ago.

...and our blind, unquestioning support of them is a large part of the reason we are despised in the ME...well, that and our constant meddling and destabilizing nation after nation.
Israel uses us as a cats paw to impose their agenda and we suffer the consequences by wasting american lives and money on people who think they are "superior" to us and our culture.
THAT is the insanity on our part.

Look, it's obvious by now that you've never been to Israel and you therefore don't know what you're talking about,

I've never been to the moon either. So? That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Now, how did I know that?

"gods chosen people"

The Elect of G-d.

That's nice.

"unclean" and "goyim"

Isn't there a term "dirty Jew"?

They know that the talmud says christians are unclean and (the derogatory) goyim.
Go visit your ant-Semite websites again.

Pretty much so..I doubt you know the definition of "semite"...because I dislike muzzies, too. They're no better than jews. Go look up the word.

talking about the Talmud and such. Any derogatory things the Talmud said was about heathens/idol worshippers.
The talmud is available for anyone to read. It's meanings and who it refers to are quite clear.

Doesn't your New Testament say alot of bad things about Jews? If you don't want to support Israel, that's fine, but you shouldn't say these untruths.

Maybe... so?...Who cares?
I care about the New Testament like you care about the Talmud.

We don't receive 3 billion a year in aid from israel..We don't use israel as a proxy to kill our enemies...israel on the other hand does...no more american blood or taxpayer money for proxy wars defending israel. Let them settle their problems with arabs on their own. Let the chips fall where they will.

OK, argue on those terms then.

anyone ? schmutzig?

"rotagorilla" How mature! Your tribe must be proud of your debate skills. :doubt:

It is not known how often Jews must wash and purify themselves, nor how much they must study to avoid everything which might render them unclean. The Talmud teaches, however, that Christians are people whose touch alone makes things unclean. In Abhodah Zarah (72b) it says:

"A certain man was pouring wine from one jar into another by means of a tube, when a Goi came along and touched the tube with his hand. As a result all the wine (in both jars) had to be thrown away."

Every vessel, therefore, must be washed which comes into the possession of a Jew from a Christian, although it has never been in use. In Iore Dea (120,1) it says:

"If a Jew buys a vessel for use at table from an Akum, whether it is made of metal, glass or lead, even if it is new, he must wash it in a Mikvah [a large basin], or in a cistern which holds forty quarts of water."

anyone ? schmutzig?

"rotagorilla" How mature! Your tribe must be proud of your debate skills. :doubt:

It is not known how often Jews must wash and purify themselves, nor how much they must study to avoid everything which might render them unclean. The Talmud teaches, however, that Christians are people whose touch alone makes things unclean. In Abhodah Zarah (72b) it says:

"A certain man was pouring wine from one jar into another by means of a tube, when a Goi came along and touched the tube with his hand. As a result all the wine (in both jars) had to be thrown away."

Every vessel, therefore, must be washed which comes into the possession of a Jew from a Christian, although it has never been in use. In Iore Dea (120,1) it says:

"If a Jew buys a vessel for use at table from an Akum, whether it is made of metal, glass or lead, even if it is new, he must wash it in a Mikvah [a large basin], or in a cistern which holds forty quarts of water."

Wow, you know more about Judaism than most Israelis. Have you thought of converting?

I went to lunch with a US Marine. So what?
My bad, forgot to mention I'm Israeli.

No, I got that. I was pointing out that being a jewish soldier who works out with a US Marine is not like being a US Marine. In college I wrestled an Olympic Gold Medal winner. Does that make me an Olympian?

I know a lot of Greeks who were in the greek army. So what? I'm sure without the numbers backing them a Israel soldier is like being an American Boyscout. Doesn't everyone have to do it? Then how tough can it be if everyone does it?

anyone ? schmutzig?

Does my jewish friend make his christian wife wash every time before he bangs her?

Conservative Jews are just as racist, bigoted and extreme as any right wing Christian or radical Muslim.

anyone ? schmutzig?

Wow, you know more about Judaism than most Israelis. Have you thought of converting?

No. I value my race and culture.

Changing the subject now that you've been proven wrong I notice, though.

anyone ? schmutzig?

Does my jewish friend make his christian wife wash every time before he bangs her?

Conservative Jews are just as racist, bigoted and extreme as any right wing Christian or radical Muslim.

the only point you made gorilla-----is that you have no concept of the issue of KOSHER FOOD
it is a ritual matter--------the word "kosher" does not mean "clean" -----the washing in
a specifically designed place-----or place considered to qualify as a mikvah -----is a
RITUAL -----it is not actually done as a dishwashing thing If you believe that ----you
would believe that BAPTISM done by catholics or other Christians is an action designed
TO GIVE A BABY A BATH gee you are dim ----and you complain about my debating skills?

as to your friends wife-----I have no idea. Jewish women have to bathe before being banged---
for that matter ----after being banged too.

anyone ? schmutzig?

I can read Aramic and Hebrew, you mixed between two separate issues.
Goi in relation to non-monotheistic touched wine is forbidden since wine is often used by non-monotheistic rituals meaning its 'Unholy' by spiritual levels for Jewish, there is no problem with food except bread and wine which by the way used by Christian rituals.
The Kosher is complete different thing, non-Kosher food is unhealthy, and the Kosher meat for example guarantee the animal slaughtered the quickest and less painful death as possible which discussed in the Talmud, more over before eating a meal you need to wash your hands as ritual and bless, you also have to make sure its clean since blessing which is holy while having unholy thing or touched is pointless.
Kasher (Hebrew form) means Approved, it also used that way, the most popular line is "Kosher but stinks" for something legal but repulsive.

Last edited:
anyone ? schmutzig?

Goi in relation to non-monotheistic touched wine is forbidden since wine is often used by non-monotheistic rituals meaning its 'Unholy' by spiritual levels for Jewish, there is no problem with food except bread and wine which by the way used by Christian rituals.
The Kosher is complete different thing, non-Kosher food is unhealthy, and the Kosher meat for example guarantee the animal slaughtered the quickest and less painful death as possible which discussed in the Talmud, more over before eating a meal you need to wash your hands as ritual and bless, you also have to make sure its clean since blessing which is holy while having unholy thing or touched is pointless.
Kasher (Hebrew form) means Approved, it also used that way, the most popular line is "Kosher but stinks" for something legal but repulsive.

Most kosher restaraunts have non-Jewish cooks and chefs. Admittedly, there has to be a "mashgiach" (Jewish supervisor) to make sure there's no mixing of meat and milk, etc.

the only point you made gorilla-----is that you have no concept of the issue of KOSHER FOOD
it is a ritual matter--------the word "kosher" does not mean "clean" -----the washing in
a specifically designed place-----or place considered to qualify as a mikvah -----is a
RITUAL -----it is not actually done as a dishwashing thing If you believe that ----you
would believe that BAPTISM done by catholics or other Christians is an action designed
TO GIVE A BABY A BATH gee you are dim ----and you complain about my debating skills?

as to your friends wife-----I have no idea. Jewish women have to bathe before being banged---
for that matter ----after being banged too.

That's hot.

Most kosher restaraunts have non-Jewish cooks and chefs. Admittedly, there has to be a "mashgiach" (Jewish supervisor) to make sure there's no mixing of meat and milk, etc.

I remember seeing a documentary on how when Jews came to America they decided to put all their jewyness behind them and eat anything and not wear the stupid hats so they could fit in. Back in the 50's and 60's it was important to fit in. Ever see the movie with Brendan Frazier where the kids in his school found out he was Jewish? They wanted to assimilate.

I hate conservative jews, muslims and christians. Anyone moderate is ok with me. For example, christians who think non christians are going to hell. They can fuck off too.

Pinot one of those kids that roll with the alias Hamas will forget that somebody shot them down from Ukraine, I am JAMEL Which means jehovah god to those little refugees who made it here to be alive. Those kids shall be congratulated by gilead school of jehovah witnesses, they should explain jehovah had a hard time bringing them from heaven to this United States earth to benefit and provide a great experiment for many communities to experiment. These Palestinians are greater than some orientals I know. They touch basis with my great grandmother and they must meet her one day in a peaceful mind state. Only if war is over.

Whatever it takes...Word games...semantic distortion..Use ANYTHING you can to cause a distraction.

Regardless..let the jews and muzzies fight it out among themselves. No more aid to either side. Period.

Let the chips fall where they will.

In the war between the savage barbarian and civilization, I always side with civilization.

In a war between two who openly despise my people and culture, I don't care if they both kill each other off. The faster they do it, the better.
Thanks for your input, Bacteria.

More distraction and diversion? Is that all you have?

We aren't talking about hitler..LMAO..jews ALWAYS have to work in a few "hitler" references.
It's as ubiquitous as "racist" is for negroes...weak...

I'm not Jewish - never have been.

Your desire to destroy the Jews is typical leftist shit.

The only functional free nation in the Middle East, and you want it gone - Obama Akbar.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I Just got my whole reply deleted :crybaby:
I'm lazy to write it all over again but anyway the supervisor must make sure the starting fire/oven done by Jewish, there are many restrictions and in depth laws that also change from place to place based on the 'Ma'ara De'Atra' - Highest Rabbi of the community.
Here is a general answer about Kosher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back