Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason Bacteria the Neo Nazi doesn't post a link to where he got this garbage from is obvious, it's from an anti Semitic website.

What is a "bacteria the neo nazi"? (LMAO..israel firsters ALWAYS have to get in the obligatory "nazi" or "hitler" distraction).

Those quotes came from the talmud. debunk them if you can.

To be honest, I'm not a Talmud expert. I know that alot of references there might refer to heathens/idol worshippers. During the 4 years that I had to take Talmud classes in high-school, I don't remember any passages that referred to Christians that way. The other points that you didn't address was the blatant untruth that Israelis hate America because of the Talmud. Anyway, is it true that Christians believe all Jews are going to Hell? Because we Jews don't believe that about Christians.

I believe if you post quotes here you are required to also post your source but then that would expose you, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

The source for the quotes from the talmud is called ....the "talmud".
I thought it was obvious. Sorry to confuse you.

You are obviously a Talmud expert, I don't see how this relate to the OP anymore but I gotta ask you this, since Hebrew words and letters tied by quad-meanings and Gimetria and other forms of hidden content - unlike common English like you quoted - and Aramic is based on Hebrew which means the Talmud/Mishnayot based on the Torah which is written in Hebrew can you read speak at least Hebrew?
I would be glad discussing with you in Hebrew if you like. [MENTION=49283]Rotagilla[/MENTION]

I believe if you post quotes here you are required to also post your source but then that would expose you, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

Yeah right, and you know the Talmud by heart to post those debunked quotes. Or perhaps you copied them from an anti Semitic website and now ashamed to post it?

Get lost Bacteria.

To be honest, I'm not a Talmud expert.
I tried "polite" and it didn't work with you. Let's try this;

You fucking zionist asshole. I know you don't know anything about the talmud....or anything else you just spent 2 fucking pages insulting me and calling me names over, bitch.

foreveryoung said:
anti-Semite Nazi

These quotes from the Talmud are either taken out of context, misinterpreted, or completely made-up.

Next thing you know this guy will start book-burnings, accuse us of being Christ-killers, and instigate pogroms.

No matter how many times I told this guy that most Israelis are secular, worship Western culture, etc., etc., he keeps on coming back with the same things. I see no quotes from the Quran, though he claims to hate Muslims. When I pointed out inflammatory verses about Jews from the New Testament, he says who cares. So who cares about the Talmud? This guy has memorized every Jewish member of Congress. I visited Arlington National Cemetary, and I've seen crosses and stars of David. I didn't see any crescents. I had 3 Jewish friends in grammar-school whose fathers had served in the American military. But then again Hitler killed all the German Jews who had served Germany in WW1.

That's what you get for running your fucking big mouth. You tried every cheap dodge there is...trying to make it about me instead of the quotes from the fucking talMUD, bitch.

The fucking quotes are accurate asshole.

I know that alot of references there might refer to heathens/idol worshippers.
Oh...they "might", huh? Yeah...they "might".
You stupid israel first cocksucker. Fuck off.

During the 4 years that I had to take Talmud classes in high-school, I don't remember any passages that referred to Christians that way.
I do NOT give a fuck what you "remember" from high school.

The other points that you didn't address was the blatant untruth that Israelis hate America because of the Talmud.
fuck off...I never said anything as ridiculous as that..Read what you just wrote..

Anyway, is it true that Christians believe all Jews are going to Hell?
Let's try to address one subject at a time before you try to dodge and introduce another one as a diversion.

Because we Jews don't believe that about Christians.

Yeah...that's nice. Irrelevant, though.

"unclean" "goyim" "gods chosen people" and other such quotes regarding "gentiles" taken from the talmud is what we were discussing.

I'm done. You can make any claims you like...deflect, dodge...invent strawmen..call me names..blame hitler..I couldn't care less....I'm fresh out of fucks to give. I made my points.

LMAO..and don't think I'm angry..I'm smiling as I type. That was fun. :lol:

Last edited:
You are obviously a Talmud expert, I don't see how this relate to the OP anymore but I gotta ask you this, since Hebrew words and letters tied by quad-meanings and Gimetria and other forms of hidden content - unlike common English like you quoted - and Aramic is based on Hebrew which means the Talmud/Mishnayot based on the Torah which is written in Hebrew can you read speak at least Hebrew?
I would be glad discussing with you in Hebrew if you like. [MENTION=49283]Rotagilla[/MENTION]
Rotagilla? :(

So I guess that means Bacteria won't be posting the website he got those quotes from.

One has to wonder why this Nazi Bacteria keeps whining so much for Hamas terrorist animals.

Yeah right, and you know the Talmud by heart to post those debunked quotes. Or perhaps you copied them from an anti Semitic website and now ashamed to post it?

Get lost Bacteria.

The talmud isn't a secret document..anyone can look up anything at any time, zionist.

EDIT:
Hey..what's with these "bacteria"? references? just curious.. I don't get it?
Thanks!

You fucking zionist asshole. I know you don't know anything about the talmud....or anything else you just spent 2 fucking pages insulting me and calling me names over, bitch.

foreveryoung said:
anti-Semite Nazi

These quotes from the Talmud are either taken out of context, misinterpreted, or completely made-up.

Next thing you know this guy will start book-burnings, accuse us of being Christ-killers, and instigate pogroms.

No matter how many times I told this guy that most Israelis are secular, worship Western culture, etc., etc., he keeps on coming back with the same things. I see no quotes from the Quran, though he claims to hate Muslims. When I pointed out inflammatory verses about Jews from the New Testament, he says who cares. So who cares about the Talmud? This guy has memorized every Jewish member of Congress. I visited Arlington National Cemetary, and I've seen crosses and stars of David. I didn't see any crescents. I had 3 Jewish friends in grammar-school whose fathers had served in the American military. But then again Hitler killed all the German Jews who had served Germany in WW1.

That's what you get for running your fucking big mouth. You tried every cheap dodge there is...trying to make it about me instead of the quotes from the fucking talMUD, bitch.

fuck off...I never said anything as ridiculous as that..Read what you just wrote..

Anyway, is it true that Christians believe all Jews are going to Hell?
Let's try to address one subject at a time before you try to dodge and introduce another one as a diversion.

"unclean" "goyim" "gods chosen people" and other such quotes regarding "gentiles" taken from the talmud is what we were discussing.

I'm done. You can make any claims you like...deflect, dodge...invent strawmen..call me names..blame hitler..I couldn't care less....I'm fresh out of fucks to give. I made my points.

There you have it folks!! He thinks he's won the arguments by saying f**k you 75x...Just so you know because you've never been to Israel, they always say America is the best friend they have.

Rotagilla? :(

What?

Get lost Bacteria.

The talmud isn't a secret document..anyone can look up anything at any time, zionist.

This is why I'm willing to discuss about it in Hebrew, since everyone have access to it, everyone can alter it, during every kind of translation many information is lost, imagine what someone with negative motivation can do..and it is not cool you're completely ignoring me.
[MENTION=49283]Rotagilla[/MENTION]

There you have it folks!! He thinks he's won the arguments by saying f**k you 75x...Just so you know because you've never been to Israel, they always say America is the best friend they have.

:lol: STILL evading the quotes from the talmud...
I made and proved every point I brought up.
You ducked and dodged the whole way..
Thanks for the entertainment. You guys are funny!

America is the best friend (that gives them 3 billion a year) that they have...THAT'S for SURE.

:lol:

This Board is about the Israel/Palestine conflict. You can take your false anti-Semitic diatribes elsewhere. Everytime I do refute your points though, you accuse me of "deflecting" and "dodging", so what's the point?

Get lost Bacteria.

This is why I'm willing to discuss about it in Hebrew, since everyone have access to it, everyone can alter it, during every kind of translation many information is lost, imagine what someone with negative motivation can do..and it is not cool you're completely ignoring me.

Oh. I see now. Translations of the talmud are all incorrect and only you understand the true meaning...and you want to discuss it in a language I don't speak but you are (allegedly) fluent in. Is that what you're asking me?

That is highly comical.
No...You got me, ace...I can't discuss the talmud in hebrew and therefore all translations ever published in the history of the world are false...does your rabbi know that you possess this knowlege? :lol:

With your impeccable honesty, brilliant debate tactics and inside knowledge of a language I don't speak, you've defeated me. :lol:
You guys really are funny! Thanks for the entertainment!

What a pleasure it is to be an atheist.

I just love reading about the religious tearing into each other.
Keep it up chaps:badgrin::badgrin:

This Board is about the Israel/Palestine conflict. You can take your false anti-Semitic diatribes elsewhere. Everytime I do refute your points though, you accuse me of "deflecting" and "dodging", so what's the point?

You're desperately avoiding the point that the quotes I posted are accurate..you've tried numerous dishonest and evasive tactics along with name calling and third person insults by proxy as a diversion....I made my point. The quotes are accurate...whether you acknowledge it or not. :lol:

What a pleasure it is to be an atheist.

I just love reading about the religious tearing into each other.
Keep it up chaps:badgrin::badgrin:

I don't believe in god either..this is all amusement for me...hoisting them on their own petards...Hold their feet to the fire regarding the things their "holy book" says about non jews. :evil:

As you can see it makes them VERY uncomfortable...LMAO...

Oh. I see now. Translations of the talmud are all incorrect and only you understand the true meaning...and you want to discuss it in a language I don't speak but you are (allegedly) fluent in. Is that what you're asking me?

That is highly comical.
No...You got me, ace...I can't discuss the talmud in hebrew and therefore all translations ever published in the history of the world are false...does your rabbi know that you possess this knowlege? :lol:

With your impeccable honesty, brilliant debate tactics and inside knowledge of a language I don't speak, you've defeated me. :lol:
You guys really are funny! Thanks for the entertainment!

I'm not trying to defeat you, YOU started an argument of no purpose over facts you sew for the entire religion, now talking about dodging I can answer anything you like, now that I'm willing to answer the thousands of questions and context you said you dodge yourself.
If you are unable to speak Hebrew or you not really intended to understand the full content why are you so hesitate to judge? and if you want we can speak English as well, but my English is not excellent.
You claim to be an atheist which is not the majority, have you bothered to fully research everything or at least the majority of each religion or the entire atheistic view at least?
And of course it makes everyone uncomfortable, you diss millions over millions of people and you expect people to let it go easily?

Last edited:

Get lost Bacteria.

EDIT:
Hey..what's with these "bacteria"? references? just curious.. I don't get it?
Thanks!
I looked up a few quotes and what was posted doesn't exist or has been manipulated.

The only place I did find them, was in Neo Nazi and anti Semitic websites.

So again, the reason the Nazi troll won't post where he got those quotes from, is because they are from anti Semetic websites.

Can somebody remind bacteria what the topic of this thread was?

There is no love lost between Christians and Jews. Especially, Jews vis-a-vis Christians, given the history. Until Zionism came about, and to some extent the Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco experience (where local Jews aligned themselves with the Europeans), Jews were far closer to and had more amicable relations with Muslims.

Jews now count on Christian (U.S. Christians) support for their colonial experiment in Palestine, without which they could not maintain control of the territory and non-Jewish majority they have control over. But, outside of the bamboozled Christian fundies in the U.S. who believe that the Jews will eventually convert to Christianity in during some future cataclysmic event, and the brain washed know nothing right wingers in the U.S., there is very little support for Israel's warmongering, oppression and occupation from the rest of the world's Christians, about 90% of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back