Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't talking about what "some christians" may or may not have said....We're talking about the fact that jews see christians as "unclean goyim" and believe they are superior.

whoever wrote the above sentence-----that which you wrote means---
1) Jews see Christians as unclean aliens

2) Jews believe Christians are superior

I do not accept the veracity of either clause----but is that what
you really meant to express?

We aren't talking about what "some christians" may or may not have said....We're talking about the fact that jews see christians as "unclean goyim" and believe they are superior.

Whatever it takes...Word games...semantic distortion..Use ANYTHING you can to cause a distraction.

Regardless..let the jews and muzzies fight it out among themselves. No more aid to either side. Period.

Let the chips fall where they will.

Whatever it takes...Word games...semantic distortion..Use ANYTHING you can to cause a distraction.

Regardless..let the jews and muzzies fight it out among themselves. No more aid to either side. Period.

I agree with your assessment on Foreign 'Aid.' The American People have little to no say on how their Tax Dollars are handed out. The Foreign Aid issue needs to be fully reexamined, and big changes need to occur.

Well, since there has never been a "yes/no" vote on closing our border, you won't find a voting record on that...you'll have to look at their accumulated records...here's the point. If politicians wanted our border closed..it would be closed...
Do you think israel allows palestinians to wander back and forth across their border whenever they choose?..of course not..border security is important to jews.

Regarding us unclean goyim, they don't care about our country or our well being as long as the money continues to flow to israel from the u.s.

gods "chosen" people..lmao..right..whatever....

Don't some Christians call themselves "the Elect of G-d"? At least we don't believe that all Gentiles are going to burn in Hell forevermore.

...and muzzies see us as "infidels"...let them kill each other off...no great loss to us either way.

We're not talking about what "some Jews" may or may not have said...We're talking about the fact that Christians see "Jews" as going to Hell and believe they are superior.

BTW, let me correct you on your Hebrew and Yiddish. If you're going to accuse us, then get it right. "Goyim" means nations in Hebrew. "Sheygetz" and "Shiksa" are Yiddish words for unclean. Today, more Jews speak Hebrew than Yiddish, and that's especially true in Israel, so very few people in Israel would use the words Sheygetz and Shiksa. Alot of Israelis think of themselves more as Israeli than Jewish, and they view themselves as part of Western culture in general. I can't speak about all Israelis, but my uncles, aunts and cousins are mostly leftist, and they sometimes act as if they disdain anything Jewish.

In the war between the savage barbarian and civilization, I always side with civilization.

In the war between the savage barbarian and civilization, I always side with civilization.

In a war between two who openly despise my people and culture, I don't care if they both kill each other off. The faster they do it, the better.

In a war between two who openly despise my people and culture, I don't care if they both kill each other off. The faster they do it, the better.

thanks for your input-----perhaps you would like to entertain yourself at some social gathering
other than this one...........

But that's not true. Like I said before, Israelis adore American culture--TV shows, movies, clothes, modern gadgets, etc. They have adopted alot of Middle Eastern food though, like falafel and hummus--I'll admit that.

But that's not true. Like I said before, Israelis adore American culture--TV shows, movies, clothes, modern gadgets, etc. They have adopted alot of Middle Eastern food though, like falafel and hummus--I'll admit that.

jews imagine themselves as "gods chosen people".
There is no such thing, of course. That is a supremacist attitude and contrary to christian american values.
Jews consider us "unclean" and (the derogatory definition of )"goyim". Spare me your word games, excuse making and equivocation. The talmud spells it out and you know it.
I don't care that they like our television shows, inventions, etc..
Muzzies see us as beneath them, too...we are "infidels" to them...let them erase each other. No great loss for america or christians.

america doesn't need israel.
america doesn't need palestine.

Let them work it out among themselves with no interference from us.

Then I guess it doesn't sound so bad when the arabs say death to Israel. Sort of puts it into context or perspective. Last night on NPR was so interesting. The guy who was defending the Palestinians made a lot of great points. Rabbi Schlomo or whatever his name could only deflect, point fingers and call any caller that disagreed with him an anti semite.

Jews saying the Palestinians are free is like saying a fish in a fishbowl is free because we don't occupy its water space.

Israel may win the war but they aren't winning the politics here. It's all about after the war, isn't it? But Israel keeps doing the same thing after every conflict and expects a different outcome? Insanity.

Then I guess it doesn't sound so bad when the arabs say death to Israel. Sort of puts it into context or perspective. Last night on NPR was so interesting. The guy who was defending the Palestinians made a lot of great points. Rabbi Schlomo or whatever his name could only deflect, point fingers and call any caller that disagreed with him an anti semite.

Jews saying the Palestinians are free is like saying a fish in a fishbowl is free because we don't occupy its water space.

Israel may win the war but they aren't winning the politics here. It's all about after the war, isn't it? But Israel keeps doing the same thing after every conflict and expects a different outcome? Insanity.

...and our blind, unquestioning support of them is a large part of the reason we are despised in the ME...well, that and our constant meddling and destabilizing nation after nation.
Israel uses us as a cats paw to impose their agenda and we suffer the consequences by wasting american lives and money on people who think they are "superior" to us and our culture.
THAT is the insanity on our part.

If any of us were in southern Israel, frightened sick by rockets being fired by Hamas, we, too, might cheer an invasion of Gaza. And if any of us were in Gaza, strangled by the embargo and losing relatives to Israeli airstrikes, we, too, might cheer the launch of rockets on Tel Aviv. That’s human nature.

That’s why we need to de-escalate, starting with a cease-fire that includes an end to Hamas rocket attacks and a withdrawal from Gaza by Israel. For Israel, this is a chance to use diplomacy to achieve what gunpowder won’t: the marginalization of Hamas. Israel might suggest an internationally supervised election in Gaza with the promise that the return of control to the Palestinian Authority would mean an end to the economic embargo.

Here we have a conflict between right and right that has been hijacked by hard-liners on each side who feed each other. It’s not that they are the same, and what I see isn’t equivalence. Yet there is, in some ways, a painful symmetry — and one element is that each side vigorously denies that there is any symmetry at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/o...-right-and-wrong-in-the-middle-east.html?_r=0

Every time Israel withdraws from Gaza, they get rockets launched at them.
I would support a ceasefire if Hamas is completely demilitarized.
They have no need for the weapons anyway. All they use them for is attacking Israeli civilians.
and there you have it, Israel never has or will stop the rockets with force.
Some form of negotiated peace has to happen. They said it would never happen in Northern Ireland.

So jews are anti gun rights? If they don't see the need for Palestinians to have guns to defend themselves from an oppressive government like Israel, it isn't that far of a leap to suggest they don't see why Americans need guns. Is that true? Maybe jews would be better off if Jewish Germans were armed. Certainly the Palestinians need to be able to defend themselves.

Oh, and I love it how a left leaning jew on here finds out I'm not 100% pro Israel and whammo he was all wrong about me.

Oh, and he thought I cared about jesus or the jews being the ones that killed jesus. Anyways, I don't care about that. I'm an atheist. I just like pointing out that it is religious jews murdering religious muslims. It isn't atheists thank god. :eusa_pray::lol:

Thank WHO?:eek::eusa_shhh:

...and our blind, unquestioning support of them is a large part of the reason we are despised in the ME...well, that and our constant meddling and destabilizing nation after nation.
Israel uses us as a cats paw to impose their agenda and we suffer the consequences by wasting american lives and money on people who think they are "superior" to us and our culture.

Amen brother. This Adelson guy gets to have a seat with not only all the Senators & House Reps he has also told Presidents what to do and they do it. It has to stop. Sorry Jewish Americans. Move back home if you don't like it. I am a Greek American and I don't give a fuck what Greece thinks. I do a little but where are your loyalties? Mine are here in America the USA.

Adolf Hitler did not die for your sins, regardless of what Richard Butler may have told you.

[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

Do you see my point?

Sorry Ropey my internet down for a few days.the point is Israel can make peace with secular governments.Muslim governments? their goal is the destruction of Israel and all the Jews there dead

The point being that discussion of the reality based issues does not occur even here, let alone there.

Look, it's obvious by now that you've never been to Israel and you therefore don't know what you're talking about, if you think that Israelis see themselves as superior. Most Israelis are secular and view American, Western culture as the be-all and end-all. Most Israelis don't even know the basics about the Jewish religion. It's also obvious by now that you're an anti-Semite, talking about the Talmud and such. Any derogatory things the Talmud said was about heathens/idol worshippers. Doesn't your New Testament say alot of bad things about Jews? If you don't want to support Israel, that's fine, but you shouldn't say these untruths.

Look, it's obvious by now that you've never been to Israel and you therefore don't know what you're talking about,

I've never been to the moon either. So? That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

if you think that Israelis see themselves as superior.

"gods chosen people"
Most Israelis are secular and view American, Western culture as the be-all and end-all.
That's nice.
"unclean" and "goyim"

Most Israelis don't even know the basics about the Jewish religion.
They know that the talmud says christians are unclean and (the derogatory) goyim.

It's also obvious by now that you're an anti-Semite,

Pretty much so..I doubt you know the definition of "semite"...because I dislike muzzies, too. They're no better than jews. Go look up the word.

talking about the Talmud and such. Any derogatory things the Talmud said was about heathens/idol worshippers.
The talmud is available for anyone to read. It's meanings and who it refers to are quite clear.

Doesn't your New Testament say alot of bad things about Jews? If you don't want to support Israel, that's fine, but you shouldn't say these untruths.

Maybe... so?...Who cares?
We don't receive 3 billion a year in aid from israel..We don't use israel as a proxy to kill our enemies...israel on the other hand does...no more american blood or taxpayer money for proxy wars defending israel. Let them settle their problems with arabs on their own. Let the chips fall where they will.

Adolf Hitler did not die for your sins, regardless of what Richard Butler may have told you.

More distraction and diversion? Is that all you have?

We aren't talking about hitler..LMAO..jews ALWAYS have to work in a few "hitler" references.
It's as ubiquitous as "racist" is for negroes...weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back