Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
rotagorilla----the Talmud does not say that gentiles are "unclean"----
I do not even know a word in Hebrew or Aramaic that means "unclean"
anyone ? schmutzig?

if there are bugs in food---the food is not kosher (kosher does not
actually mean "clean"----it means "ok to eat"

"rotagorilla" How mature! Your tribe must be proud of your debate skills. :doubt:

It is not known how often Jews must wash and purify themselves, nor how much they must study to avoid everything which might render them unclean. The Talmud teaches, however, that Christians are people whose touch alone makes things unclean. In Abhodah Zarah (72b) it says:

"A certain man was pouring wine from one jar into another by means of a tube, when a Goi came along and touched the tube with his hand. As a result all the wine (in both jars) had to be thrown away."

Every vessel, therefore, must be washed which comes into the possession of a Jew from a Christian, although it has never been in use. In Iore Dea (120,1) it says:

"If a Jew buys a vessel for use at table from an Akum, whether it is made of metal, glass or lead, even if it is new, he must wash it in a Mikvah [a large basin], or in a cistern which holds forty quarts of water."

Wow, a talmud expert :eusa_clap:

Israel wants to control Gaza so much that they let it go.

That's when the Palestinians tore up the gifted greenhouses and burned the buildings.

How exactly did it let it go? It controls its border, its air space and territorial sea.

Try it's land.

So they are just letting the Palestinians live on "it's" land? "It" being Israel?

How kind of you. We see you send your young brutish military punks in to torment the Palestinians. We know this is happening because we've seen it on tape. Give them their own country with their own borders where they can travel and trade freely. What's wrong with you?

How exactly did it let it go? It controls its border, its air space and territorial sea.

Try it's land.

So they are just letting the Palestinians live on "it's" land? "It" being Israel?

How kind of you. We see you send your young brutish military punks in to torment the Palestinians. We know this is happening because we've seen it on tape. Give them their own country with their own borders where they can travel and trade freely. What's wrong with you?
Nope...not gonna happen anytime soon.

Try it's land.

It's would be a contraction for "it is". Learn English grammar and its exceptions to the rules, moron.
Not everybody is perfect like you.
The way you provide personal example for 'embracing the different ' is very inspiring!

You do realize that the moron tried to correct me and he was completely incorrect regarding the grammar. That is why I responded. If he had kept his mouth (or keyboard) shut, and had not demonstrated his ignorance, I would not have had to respond.

As they say:

"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Then I guess it doesn't sound so bad when the arabs say death to Israel. Sort of puts it into context or perspective. Last night on NPR was so interesting. The guy who was defending the Palestinians made a lot of great points. Rabbi Schlomo or whatever his name could only deflect, point fingers and call any caller that disagreed with him an anti semite.

Jews saying the Palestinians are free is like saying a fish in a fishbowl is free because we don't occupy its water space.

Israel may win the war but they aren't winning the politics here. It's all about after the war, isn't it? But Israel keeps doing the same thing after every conflict and expects a different outcome? Insanity.

Hamas and all the other heathens already say death to Israel. They have been trying to destroy Israel for a little over 6 decades. They have failed time and time again.

They need to accept Israel and those of other faiths as Moderate Muslim countries are doing already. Egypt has REJECTED their ideology. So much so that they have sealed their border, and outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas................

That is the key to any lasting peace in Gaza. It's not going to happen until Hamas is destroyed. However, the ideology can't be destroyed so it is endless War, as Israel will not back down. They can't. If they ever lose it's over for them. So THEY MUST WIN.

Again, Death to Hamas. Their virgins await them. Only problem is they all look like Rosie ODonell.

I've never been to the moon either. So? That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

"gods chosen people"

That's nice.
"unclean" and "goyim"

They know that the talmud says christians are unclean and (the derogatory) goyim.

Pretty much so..I doubt you know the definition of "semite"...because I dislike muzzies, too. They're no better than jews. Go look up the word.

The talmud is available for anyone to read. It's meanings and who it refers to are quite clear.

Maybe... so?...Who cares?
We don't receive 3 billion a year in aid from israel..We don't use israel as a proxy to kill our enemies...israel on the other hand does...no more american blood or taxpayer money for proxy wars defending israel. Let them settle their problems with arabs on their own. Let the chips fall where they will.

The Talmud was written in 200 CE (the second part in 500CE), so you can't blame Jewish people in general for what's written in it.
In other words, what's written in the Talmud is irrelevant. What IS relevant is when people actually ABIDE by what's written in it and when other people are affected by that (I am talking specifically about the passages that talk about Jews being superior and things about goyim).
Most Jews are not religious and not even all religious Jews abide by it.

Same goes for the Quran. There are some extremely violent passages in it, but in this case , many Muslims DO abide by it and it affects other people (non believers AKA infidels)
I am Jewish, went to private Jewish elementary and Jewish high school and have been around Jewish people my whole life. My entire family lives in Israel except my parents who moved to Canada from there. I have NEVER seen or heard any one talking about or using the Talmud in their daily life.
Yes, there are extremist Jews who believe what's written in it, but there are a very small minority. Even the ones who do read it probably don't believe anything that's in it.

Oh.. I see..even though it plainly says the things I pointed out...it doesn't count and is "irrelevant"....because you said so..ok...I get it, zionist.

The point remains that jews and muzzies don't like white christian people and perceive themselves as superior.
Therefore they are enemies to our culture, race and way of life.
fuckem..let them kill each other off..no great loss either way.

n Abhodah Zarah (22a) it says:

"A Jew must not associate himself with gentiles because they are given to the shedding of blood."

Likewise in Iore Dea (153,2):

"An Israelite must not associate himself with the Akum [Christians] because they are given to the shedding of blood."

In the Abhodah Zarah (25b) it says:

"The Rabbis taught: If a Goi joins an Israelite on the road, he [the Jew] should walk on his right side.(44) Rabbi Ismael, the son of Rabbi Jochanan the nephew of Beruka, says: if he carries a sword, let the Jew walk on his right side.(45) If the Goi carries a stick, the Jew should walk on his left side.(46) If he is climbing a hill or descending a steep incline, the Jew must not go in front with the Goi behind, but the Jew must go behind and the Goi in front, nor must he stoop down in front of him for fear the Goi might crack his skull. And if he should ask the Jew how far he is going, he should pretend he is going a long way, as Jacob our Father said to the impious Esau: Until I come to my Lord in Seir (Gen. XXXIII, 14-17), but it adds: Jacob set out for Sukoth."

Orach Chaiim (20,2) it says:

"Do not sell your overcoat (Talith) with the fringes to an Akum, lest he should join up with a Jew on the road and kill him. It is also forbidden to exchange or lend your overcoat with a Gentile, except for a short time and when there is nothing to be feared from him."

In the Abhodah Zarah (15b) it says:

"Animals of the masculine sex must not be left in the barns of the Gentiles with their men, nor animals of the feminine sex with their women; much less must animals of the feminine sex be left with their men and of the masculine sex with their women. Nor must sheep be left to the care of their shepherds; nor must any intercourse be had with them; nor must children be given into their care to learn to read or to learn a trade."

In the same tract a little farther on (22a) it is explained why animals must not be allowed in the barns of Gentiles, and why Jews are not permitted to have sexual intercourse with them:

"Animals must not be allowed to go near the Goim, because they are suspected of having intercourse with them. Nor must women cohabit with them because they are over-sexed."

In fol. 22b of the same book the reason is given why animals especially of the feminine sex must be kept away from their women:

"...because when Gentile men come to their neighbors' houses to commit adultery with their wives and do not find them at home, they fornicate with the sheep in the barns instead. And sometimes even when their neighbors' wives are at home, they prefer to fornicate with the animals; for they love the sheep of the Israelites more than their own women."

The Talmud gives two reasons why the Goim are unclean: because they eat unclean things, and because they themselves have not been cleansed (from original sin) on Mount Sinai. In Schabbath, (145b) it says:

"Why are the Goim unclean? Because they eat abominable things and animals that crawl on their belly."

Likewise in Abhodah Zarah, 22b:

"Why are the Goim unclean? Because they were not present at Mount Sinai. For when the serpent entered into Eve he infused her with uncleanness. But the Jews were cleansed from this when they stood on Mount Sinai; the Goim, however, who were not on Mount Sinaim were not cleansed."

"When ten persons are praying together in one place and they say Kaddisch, or Kedoschah, anyone, even though he does not belong there, may respond Amen. There are some, however, who say that no dung or Akum must be present."

In Iore Dea (198, 48) Hagah, it says:

"When Jewish women come out of a bath they must take care to meet a friend first, and not something unclean or a Christian. For if so, a woman, if she wants to keep holy, should go back and bathe again."

It is worthy of note that the following list of unclean things is given in Biur Hetib, a commentary on the Schulchan Arukh:

"A woman must wash herself again if she sees any unclean thing, such as a dog, an ass, or People of the Earth; a Christian (Akum), a camel,(47) a pig, a horse, and a leper."

In Kerithuth (6b p. 78) it says:

"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi, and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an animal because it is not a man.(48) But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi one is freed from punishment, since a Goi is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31). You are thus called men, but the Goim are not called men."

In the Sanhedrin (74b) Tosephoth, it says:

"The sexual intercourse of a Goi is like to that of a beast."

And in Kethuboth (3b) it says:

"The seed of a Goi is worth the same as that of a beast."

etc...etc...etc...deny it all you like, zionist. There it is in black and white.

I believe if you post quotes here you are required to also post your source but then that would expose you, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

So supposedly, something WRITTEN in a book is a GOOD reason for members of a religion to commit MURDER; even against each other.
No wonder God told Avraham to listen to Sarah and kick Hagar and Ishmael out of the house.

The joooish old testament says eye for an eye and to kill your kids if they disrespect you, no?

:lol:
Well, that settles it ... you really are every bit as stupid as your posts make you appear.

[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

Do you see my point?

Sorry Ropey my internet down for a few days.the point is Israel can make peace with secular governments.Muslim governments? their goal is the destruction of Israel and all the Jews there dead

The point being that discussion of the reality based issues does not occur even here, let alone there.

Yeah doesn't mean we stop trying though

The Talmud was written in 200 CE (the second part in 500CE), so you can't blame Jewish people in general for what's written in it.
In other words, what's written in the Talmud is irrelevant. What IS relevant is when people actually ABIDE by what's written in it and when other people are affected by that (I am talking specifically about the passages that talk about Jews being superior and things about goyim).
Most Jews are not religious and not even all religious Jews abide by it.

Same goes for the Quran. There are some extremely violent passages in it, but in this case , many Muslims DO abide by it and it affects other people (non believers AKA infidels)
I am Jewish, went to private Jewish elementary and Jewish high school and have been around Jewish people my whole life. My entire family lives in Israel except my parents who moved to Canada from there. I have NEVER seen or heard any one talking about or using the Talmud in their daily life.
Yes, there are extremist Jews who believe what's written in it, but there are a very small minority. Even the ones who do read it probably don't believe anything that's in it.

Oh.. I see..even though it plainly says the things I pointed out...it doesn't count and is "irrelevant"....because you said so..ok...I get it, zionist.

The point remains that jews and muzzies don't like white christian people and perceive themselves as superior.

"A Jew must not associate himself with gentiles because they are given to the shedding of blood."

"An Israelite must not associate himself with the Akum [Christians] because they are given to the shedding of blood."

"The Rabbis taught: If a Goi joins an Israelite on the road, he [the Jew] should walk on his right side.(44) Rabbi Ismael, the son of Rabbi Jochanan the nephew of Beruka, says: if he carries a sword, let the Jew walk on his right side.(45) If the Goi carries a stick, the Jew should walk on his left side.(46) If he is climbing a hill or descending a steep incline, the Jew must not go in front with the Goi behind, but the Jew must go behind and the Goi in front, nor must he stoop down in front of him for fear the Goi might crack his skull. And if he should ask the Jew how far he is going, he should pretend he is going a long way, as Jacob our Father said to the impious Esau: Until I come to my Lord in Seir (Gen. XXXIII, 14-17), but it adds: Jacob set out for Sukoth."

"Do not sell your overcoat (Talith) with the fringes to an Akum, lest he should join up with a Jew on the road and kill him. It is also forbidden to exchange or lend your overcoat with a Gentile, except for a short time and when there is nothing to be feared from him."

"Animals of the masculine sex must not be left in the barns of the Gentiles with their men, nor animals of the feminine sex with their women; much less must animals of the feminine sex be left with their men and of the masculine sex with their women. Nor must sheep be left to the care of their shepherds; nor must any intercourse be had with them; nor must children be given into their care to learn to read or to learn a trade."

In the same tract a little farther on (22a) it is explained why animals must not be allowed in the barns of Gentiles, and why Jews are not permitted to have sexual intercourse with them:

"Animals must not be allowed to go near the Goim, because they are suspected of having intercourse with them. Nor must women cohabit with them because they are over-sexed."

In fol. 22b of the same book the reason is given why animals especially of the feminine sex must be kept away from their women:

"...because when Gentile men come to their neighbors' houses to commit adultery with their wives and do not find them at home, they fornicate with the sheep in the barns instead. And sometimes even when their neighbors' wives are at home, they prefer to fornicate with the animals; for they love the sheep of the Israelites more than their own women."

The Talmud gives two reasons why the Goim are unclean: because they eat unclean things, and because they themselves have not been cleansed (from original sin) on Mount Sinai. In Schabbath, (145b) it says:

"Why are the Goim unclean? Because they eat abominable things and animals that crawl on their belly."

"Why are the Goim unclean? Because they were not present at Mount Sinai. For when the serpent entered into Eve he infused her with uncleanness. But the Jews were cleansed from this when they stood on Mount Sinai; the Goim, however, who were not on Mount Sinaim were not cleansed."

"When ten persons are praying together in one place and they say Kaddisch, or Kedoschah, anyone, even though he does not belong there, may respond Amen. There are some, however, who say that no dung or Akum must be present."

"When Jewish women come out of a bath they must take care to meet a friend first, and not something unclean or a Christian. For if so, a woman, if she wants to keep holy, should go back and bathe again."

It is worthy of note that the following list of unclean things is given in Biur Hetib, a commentary on the Schulchan Arukh:

"A woman must wash herself again if she sees any unclean thing, such as a dog, an ass, or People of the Earth; a Christian (Akum), a camel,(47) a pig, a horse, and a leper."

"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi, and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an animal because it is not a man.(48) But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi one is freed from punishment, since a Goi is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31). You are thus called men, but the Goim are not called men."

etc...etc...etc...deny it all you like, zionist. There it is in black and white.

You can tell an anti-Semite Nazi right away if they start spouting Talmud verses. No matter how many times I told this guy that most Israelis are secular, worship Western culture, etc., etc., he keeps on coming back with the same things. I see no quotes from the Quran, though he claims to hate Muslims. When I pointed out inflammatory verses about Jews from the New Testament, he says who cares. So who cares about the Talmud? This guy has memorized every Jewish member of Congress. I visited Arlington National Cemetary, and I've seen crosses and stars of David. I didn't see any crescents. I had 3 Jewish friends in grammar-school whose fathers had served in the American military. But then again Hitler killed all the German Jews who had served Germany in WW1.

These quotes from the Talmud are either taken out of context, misinterpreted, or completely made-up. Next thing you know this guy will start book-burnings, accuse us of being Christ-killers, and instigate pogroms. And the really sad part about this is that my relatives in Israel don't even study Talmud, and they adore anything American, which my brother-in-law finds annoying.

Last edited:
In the Bullshit (75b) Rotagilla, it says:
"Make sure there is a blood of young kids inside the Matzos"
-Get lost moron.

You can tell an anti-Semite Nazi right away if they start spouting Talmud verses. No matter how many times I told this guy that most Israelis are secular, worship Western culture, etc., etc., he keeps on coming back with the same things. I see no quotes from the Quran, though he claims to hate Muslims. When I pointed out inflammatory verses about Jews from the New Testament, he says who cares. So who cares about the Talmud? This guy has memorized every Jewish member of Congress. I visited Arlington National Cemetary, and I've seen crosses and stars of David. I didn't see any crescents. I had 3 Jewish friends in grammar-school whose fathers had served in the American military. But then again Hitler killed all the German Jews who had served Germany in WW1.

These quotes from the Talmud are either taken out of context, misinterpreted, or completely made-up. Next thing you know this guy will start book-burnings, accuse us of being Christ-killers, and instigate pogroms. And the really sad part about this is that my relatives in Israel don't even study Talmud, and they adore anything American, which my brother-in-law finds annoying.

Yeah...right...they're all "misquotes" or "out of context". :bored:

Yet you can't refute them.Anyone can look in a talmud and see if they're accurate or not.....LMAO....You just need a convenient excuse to hide behind...you're funny!

Yet you can't refute them.Anyone can look in a talmud and see if they're accurate or not.....LMAO....You just need a convenient excuse to hide behind...you're funny!

You didn't address any of my other points.

The reason Bacteria the Neo Nazi doesn't post a link to where he got this garbage from is obvious, it's from an anti Semitic website.

You didn't address any of my other points.

hahahaha..you're dodging and trying to change the subject now. YOU address the points...You said they were "misquotes" and "out of context"..Prove it or you're a liar.
What "points" are you referring to for me to "address"?

"book burnings"? ...."christ killers"?..."pogroms"?...
LMAO..you invent a melodramatic, histrionic strawman and then want ME to knock it down for you. LMAO...That's comical.

*Pro Tip*
Not everyone on this forum is stupid.

The reason Bacteria the Neo Nazi doesn't post a link to where he got this garbage from is obvious, it's from an anti Semitic website.

What is a "bacteria the neo nazi"? (LMAO..israel firsters ALWAYS have to get in the obligatory "nazi" or "hitler" distraction).

Those quotes came from the talmud. debunk them if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back