Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, Israel sure is ending Hamas. It's a route. A serious ass-kicking. Hamas should be a bit embarrassed. Maybe it's time for them to consider Peace. Because War sure as hell ain't working out for em. When this whole thing is said & done, there very well might not be a Hamas anymore.

Israel is giving a savage beating to the Palestinian people,the majority of Hamas Terrorists are long gone.

Israel is giving a savage beating to the Palestinian people,the majority of Hamas Terrorists are long gone.

Boy, it's a devastating route. Hamas has to be a bit embarrassed. At this rate, there won't be a Hamas much longer.

Boy, it's a devastating route. Hamas has to be a bit embarrassed. At this rate, there won't be a Hamas much longer.

Most of the youths and young men will gladly take over. As I said elsewhere they want too annihilate Israel, or die trying, therefore becoming martyrs. I am sure Hamas are recruiting more and more. This is a dirty war, very dirty.

Most of the youths and young men will gladly take over. As I said elsewhere they want too annihilate Israel, or die trying, therefore becoming martyrs. I am sure Hamas are recruiting more and more. This is a dirty war, very dirty.
This I agree with, the dirty part of the war will be when dirty has bomb attached.
Do you really think that Hamas terrorists are stupid enough to hang around and face and army that out numbers them massively. For them this is a guerrilla war that has no end.

Ps who many Hamas terrorists do you think operate in Gaza. I do not mean stone throwing cannon fodder I mean armed terrorists?

Last edited:
Arafat is dead & gone. Without Hamas who would continue to get the Palestinians massacred?

This I agree with, the dirty part of the war will be when dirty has bomb attached.
Do you really think that Hammas terrorists are stupid enough to hang around and face and army that out numbers them massively. For them this is a guerrilla war that has no end.

You must be wrong, Hamas leadership keeps parroting that Israel will pay a heavy price.
And I simply can't believe you don't think members of Hamas are brave enough to actually fight like men.

Do you really think that Hammas terrorists are stupid enough to hang around and face and army that out numbers them massively. For them this is a guerrilla war that has no end.

Yes, I do think that Hamas are stupid. That goes to show more and more as the days go on. Hamas will fight to the bitter end even though they know they cannot win.

Well, maybe it's time for them to consider Peace. War ain't gonna work for em. They're getting annihilated. Has to be pretty humiliating for em.

Well, maybe it's time for them to consider Peace. War ain't gonna work for em. They're getting annihilated. Has to be pretty humiliating for em.

It is evident they don't think like us in the West, over there. They worship death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another very bad day for Hamas...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwoOkOYX2lM][FULL] Israeli Army Video Shows Foiled Gaza Tunnel Attack - YouTube[/ame]

And that's that. They dead.

You must be wrong, Hamas leadership keeps parroting that Israel will pay a heavy price.
And I simply can't believe you don't think members of Hamas are brave enough to actually fight like men.
I have a huge respect for the IRA terrorists, the held the UK hostage for decades without once being stupid enough to face the British Army in open combat.
Ps how many fully trained and armed Hamas terrorists do you think were in Gaza. I repeat I dont mean the stone throwing cannon fodder. At times in Northern Ireland it was less than 100.

It is evident they don't think like us in the West, over there. They worship death.

Well, looks like they're getting plenty of it. What a devastating route. Yikes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Another stupid post. Who then is shooting the Rockets at Israel? Why wasn't the cease Fire Egypt tried to broker accepted by Hamas?? :cuckoo:

I have a huge respect for the IRA terrorists, the held the UK hostage for decades without once being stupid enough to face the British Army in open combat.
Ps how many fully trained and armed Hamas terrorists do you think were in Gaza. I repeat I dont mean the stone throwing cannon fodder. At times in Northern Ireland it was less than 100.

I 100% agree on the Ireland issue.
How England forced themselves on Ireland in order to weaken the Roman Catholic Church, collect taxes and push them onto less arable land was nothing short of inhumane.

Oh, you thought I never studied world history.
On Family Feud you'd get your first Red X.

Back to the thread...
What does that have to do with Hamas?

They get their asses handed to them every time. Nothing new.

And they'll be back in the future.

You can never get rid of ants in your yard. You can only control them.

Illogical...I though the borders of Aza (Yes, it's REALLY called Aza, not Gaza) were completely sealed and controlled by Israel and Egypt.
How did Hamas escape?

They get their asses handed to them every time. Nothing new.

And they'll be back in the future.

You can never get rid of ants in your yard. You can only control them.

We'll see. I'm not sure this time. Hamas really is getting trounced. Israel might just be ending them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back