Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

So, you and Lizzy Cheekbones need to get right on it and show us which of them were Cherokee.

Apparently the Great grandparents who lived in Cherokee territory were White.

So, again, which of her ancestors were Cherokee.

You tell us, frank. Wasn't my claim. You're the crowd crowing "she lied". Well in order to know that you'd have to know about, and eliminate, one by one, all those 32,756 people above.

You have... let's add 'em up... carry the zero...
Two.
And the word "white" that a census taker wrote on his form.

To quote one of my favorite Fox Noise moments -- is this math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

:bye1:

Poor Pogo.....you do realize that SHE must prove her own contention?

;)

Exactly. It is really not up to us to prove that she is NOT a minority. Lol! If that was the rule, then anyone could be anything they wanted, I guess. :lol: I think I want to be Asian today. Maybe I can get a discount on some Chinese food or something! :razz:

Rotsa ruck. If they buy it pick me up a Kung Pao. :)

How come you're moving the goalposts to "minority" now? The contention is "she lied" about having N-Am ancestry. Whether that makes a "minority" or not prolly depends on wacko AA guidelines, but it's not your position. Now I can see why the original position is indefensible. Always was. But the classy thing to do is say, "Gaa! What was I thinking, Pogo?? Of course you're right, jeepers, what a stupid".

She was dishonest and had ulterior motives. :dunno: It's pretty much easy to deduce considering how everything went down.

Oh joy, the old speculation/"everybody knows" fallacy intertwined with "I can read minds". Haven't seen that one in ... I dunno, a good 15 minutes.

You tell us, frank. Wasn't my claim. You're the crowd crowing "she lied". Well in order to know that you'd have to know about, and eliminate, one by one, all those 32,756 people above.

Two.

To quote one of my favorite Fox Noise moments -- is this math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

;)

Poor Rooster. You do realize that declaring "she lied" IS a contention? And that to prove that contention it's necessary to prove the negative? And that we pointed all this out about a thousand posts ago?

Perhaps you don't...

Poor Pogo.....

She made the contention, she has failed to prove it, indeed she has admitted that she MADE said content on the basis of "Gramma's stories".

You really suck at this kid.

She doesn't need to prove it. It wasn't an assertion put it into debate. Or anything else that matters.
Just as I don't need to "prove" Black Irish. It's irrelevant to anything.

Lmao.

Sorry, she madea statement it is HER responsibility to prove it true.

If she can't or won't she should be shunned out of politics.

Really.
What "statement" would this be then?

(Rooster -- you do understand that "she made a statement" is an assertion, right?)

Two.

;)

Exactly. It is really not up to us to prove that she is NOT a minority. Lol! If that was the rule, then anyone could be anything they wanted, I guess. :lol: I think I want to be Asian today. Maybe I can get a discount on some Chinese food or something! :razz:

Rotsa ruck. If they buy it pick me up a Kung Pao. :)

How come you're moving the goalposts to "minority" now? The contention is "she lied" about having N-Am ancestry. Whether that makes a "minority" or not prolly depends on wacko AA guidelines, but it's not your position. Now I can see why the original position is indefensible. Always was. But the classy thing to do is say, "Gaa! What was I thinking, Pogo?? Of course you're right, jeepers, what a stupid".

She was dishonest and had ulterior motives. :dunno: It's pretty much easy to deduce considering how everything went down.

Oh joy, the old speculation/"everybody knows" fallacy. Haven't seen that one in ... I dunno, a good 15 minutes.

:D

images

;)

Poor Rooster. You do realize that declaring "she lied" IS a contention? And that to prove that contention it's necessary to prove the negative? And that we pointed all this out about a thousand posts ago?

Perhaps you don't...

Poor Pogo.....

She made the contention, she has failed to prove it, indeed she has admitted that she MADE said content on the basis of "Gramma's stories".

She doesn't need to prove it. It wasn't an assertion put it into debate. Or anything else that matters.

Lmao.

Really.

(smile) You go ahead and chase your tail, it will be fun to watch.

You seem to have no place in your life for integrity, I feel bad for you

Perhaps you don't...

Poor Pogo.....

Lmao.

Really.

Ah - so you fail here too. Can't do it.
Does it ever dawn on you that failing on one's own points is not the objective here?

Guess not.

Poor Pogo.....

Lmao.

Really.

Does it ever dawn on you that failing on one's own points is not the objective here?

Guess not.

It's sad to watch someone who fancies themselves to be superior simply flail and tilt at windmills.

Again there is no place in you for integrity.

Lmao.

Really.

Guess not.

It's sad to watch someone who fancies themselves to be superior simply flail and tilt at windmills.

I guess it is, yet you don't seem to mind.
See, if you had brought evidence to the table you wouldn't be in a hole right now.

But Lizzy Cheekbones made the claim, the burden of proof falls on HER!

Ummm, no. No such claim was made as a point of debate. That would be y'all.

Ya see, claiming one's ancestry contains some element can go a lot of ways. As you found out when you had to ignore 32,754 people so you could focus on two. Could be ancestor number 46. Could be number 117. Could be both, and/or others.

Claiming the negative though, that there's an absolute. That's a far higher standard, because now you have to eliminate everybody. If a single exception slips through, your point falls like a house of cards in a tornado.

Whooooosh.

Interesting. So you claim she has no interested in joining any tribes? Then WHY else would she have claimed she is a native American. She SAID it was too meet "others like her." LOL! You are really burying yourself with this one, POGO. I think you've bitten off more than you can chew, you little kitty cat. :)

Edit: GAH! Why can't I type today????

None of that establishes the negative. Not a shred.

But the burden of proof falls on the lonely nutty housewife who imagined Cherokee ancestors.

Nope, it doesn't.
She's not the one who posited an absolute. You are.

How's that noble Quest For the Negative coming? Got the first dozen done yet?

Not my job to prove Lizzy Cheekbones heritage. All the evidence shows she's a liar and a nut

Using Pogo's "logic" (such as it is) anyone can say anything and never have to show proof where it is true.

How am I obsessed with race? By noting that Liz doesn't look like and most likely is NOT a native American? :lol:

Oh, and how very mature of you. Lol. Now, I'm going to ask again nicely for you to remove my quote as your sig line. If not, you are going to have to be the first person I report, because I'm pretty sure you can't do that without permission by the person you are quoting. :)

Hey, if you don't want your words to live in infamy, don't put 'em out there. But it's kinda fascinating, psychologically, that at the same time you're wiling to lie about what somebody else didn't say.... innit?
:)

Yes, by all these posts obsessing about Native American blood, that's what I call obsessed with race. And then to top it off with "she looks like one" can only recall this.... (0:28)

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

See what I mean about race-obsessed?

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D

There are Cherokees in North Carolina & Tennessee who look Caucasian.

And none of them are related to Lizzy

Hey, if you don't want your words to live in infamy, don't put 'em out there. But it's kinda fascinating, psychologically, that at the same time you're wiling to lie about what somebody else didn't say.... innit?

Yes, by all these posts obsessing about Native American blood, that's what I call obsessed with race. And then to top it off with "she looks like one" can only recall this.... (0:28)

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D

Lizzy is related to Red Reddington

And the hits just keep on comin'....

:dig:

Ummm, no. No such claim was made as a point of debate. That would be y'all.

Ya see, claiming one's ancestry contains some element can go a lot of ways. As you found out when you had to ignore 32,754 people so you could focus on two. Could be ancestor number 46. Could be number 117. Could be both, and/or others.

Claiming the negative though, that there's an absolute. That's a far higher standard, because now you have to eliminate everybody. If a single exception slips through, your point falls like a house of cards in a tornado.

Whooooosh.

Interesting. So you claim she has no interested in joining any tribes? Then WHY else would she have claimed she is a native American. She SAID it was too meet "others like her." LOL! You are really burying yourself with this one, POGO. I think you've bitten off more than you can chew, you little kitty cat. :)

But the burden of proof falls on the lonely nutty housewife who imagined Cherokee ancestors.

Nope, it doesn't.

Not my job to prove Lizzy Cheekbones heritage. All the evidence shows she's a liar and a nut

Yeah it is. You took it on when you posted "she lied".

--- which you just did again. Expecting different results are we?

Nope, it doesn't.

Prove she's not part Mahatma Gandhi!

Nope, it doesn't.

She lied, she's 0% Cherokee

She lied

Forum List

Back