Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Is this the face of a U.S. president or an irate old shrew who found her morning newspaper in the bushes? :eek-52:
ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

Didn't she claim, like Ward Churchill, that she's an injun? :alcoholic:
Warren+Counsils+Tribes+Chief.png

Has she always been a lunatic....I guess so...here she is at a "sock hop" back in the 50's...
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

And finally...how crazy is she? Compared to who? :uhoh3:
1c6eae83ed3efbbf40ef0cc41bca0070dd7045fa.jpg

Is this the face of a U.S. president or an irate old shrew who found her morning newspaper in the bushes? :eek-52:
ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

Didn't she claim, like Ward Churchill, that she's an injun? :alcoholic:
Warren+Counsils+Tribes+Chief.png

Has she always been a lunatic....I guess so...here she is at a "sock hop" back in the 50's...
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

And finally...how crazy is she? Compared to who? :uhoh3:
1c6eae83ed3efbbf40ef0cc41bca0070dd7045fa.jpg

As usual, the rubes have no substantive material with which to attack their opponent. Due to their intellectual bandwidth being limited to that of a bumper sticker, they can only regurgitate pictures and funny names for their target.

That tactic worked so well to defeat Barack HUSSEIN Soeteoreoreo Obamao, the Kenyan Muslim soshulist.

Oh, wait...

Last edited:
How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

:laugh2:

Warren.......Squaw....Squaw.....Squaw
Hillary.......Benghazi....Benghazi....Benghazi

If this is the best the GOP can bring....2016 will be a cakewalk

Obama defeated a Republican. Two, in fact.

Warren defeated a Republican.

Perhaps now would be a REALLY GOOD TIME to rethink the whole schoolyard mentality name calling tactic.

Oh, wait. I said rethink. False premise.

Perhaps now would be a REALLY GOOD TIME to start thinking about another way to go.

Forum List

Back