Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Pogo insists that Harvard and Penn listed Lizzy Cheekbones as Native American of their own volition. Further, since the great grandparents who live in Cherokee territory were white, it can only mean that Lizzy Cheekbones OTHER set of great grandparents, who neither Pogo nor Lizzy identify, must be Cherokee.

That link you keep going :lalala: over lists an "O.C. Sarah Smith".
She's listed as Cherokee, not amoeba. Funny how that works.

Yours in elucidation,
Captain Buzzkill

Now back to your regularly scheduled yoga position, the ostrichasana.... :lalala:

You mean Oopsies Sarah Smith?
"
Lynda Smith, the amateur genealogist who unknowingly found herself at the root of the false “Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Cherokee” meme introduced to the media by “noted” genealogist Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society, acknowledged in an email to me this past Saturday, May 12, that her statement in a March 2006 family newsletter upon which Mr. Child based his claim of Ms. Warren’s Cherokee ancestry was made with no supporting documentation. It was, in fact, an honest mistake that Ms. Smith now acknowledges is entirely without foundation.

Ms. Smith had been quoted in a statement in a March 2006 newsletter that William J. Crawford had listed his mother, Ms. Warren’s great-great-great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith, as a Cherokee on an 1894 Oklahoma Territory marriage license application(emphasis added). In addition, she acknowledged that the same statement in her posting at a rootsweb page about William J. Crawford was made based on no documentation.

Ms. Smith was assisted in unraveling this mystery, and coming to the realization that this statement had no basis in documentation, by Sam Morningstar, a fellow amateur genealogist who states that he is an enrolled member in a Native American tribe. Mr. Morningstar began investigating Ms. Warren’s purported Cherokee ancestry on May 1, the day that “noted” genealogist Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society was quoted saying in the Boston Herald that he had discovered a “marriage certificate” from 1894 that confirmed Ms. Warren’s claim of Native American ancestry."

Amateur Genealogist Who Backed 1 32 Cherokee Warren Now Admits Mistake - Breitbart

No, I know nothing about a claim from 2006; I gave you a link from 2012.
But I've already seen the Dimbart page, talk about sources who play loosely with the facts, no wonder you're so fucked up --- they go on and on about how they sent e-mail queries and didn't get an answer.

Well guess what me lad. Not getting a response is not the same thing as getting a response that refutes the original, so when they somehow interpret this as a refutation, they are once again playing loosely with facts.

Kind of like you do when you claim you found two great-grandparents and they say "white", therefore that means anybody else related to them doesn't count.

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The Warrens in Cherokee territory were white, therefore some other as yet unidentified relatives were Cherokee

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You cited TWO PEOPLE, Frank. You know how many ancestors we all have??

2 parents...
4 grandparents... (that's six now, 2+4)
8 great-grandparents (which means you missed six others) (we're up to a total of 14 at this point)
16 great-great grandparents... (30)
32 great-great-great grandparents... (62 people here)
64 great-great-great-great grandparents.. (126)
128 great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (254)
256 great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (510)
512 great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (1012)
1024 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (2036)
2048 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (4084)
4096 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (8180)
8192 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (16,372)
16,384 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents...

We're up to nearly thirty-three thousand people here Frank. And every last one of them is an ancestor.
You tracked down two. And even then you have only census records of racial reports -- from a time when answering anything other than "white" made you a second-class citizen.
Better get busy on the next 32,754 census records. Nomsayin'?

I don't envy the task. But then I don't make ridiculous assertions I can't back up.

So, you and Lizzy Cheekbones need to get right on it and show us which of them were Cherokee.

Apparently the Great grandparents who lived in Cherokee territory were White.

So, again, which of her ancestors were Cherokee.

Hey, if you don't want your words to live in infamy, don't put 'em out there. But it's kinda fascinating, psychologically, that at the same time you're wiling to lie about what somebody else didn't say.... innit?
:)

Yes, by all these posts obsessing about Native American blood, that's what I call obsessed with race. And then to top it off with "she looks like one" can only recall this.... (0:28)

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

See what I mean about race-obsessed?

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D

There are Cherokees in North Carolina & Tennessee who look Caucasian.

There are black people who can pass for white.
Do you think Elizabeth Warren is black?

Who knows? Does this guy "not look" black?

(ethnicity...
appearance...
know the difference)

For that matter the first guy to float the turd suggestion that ethnicity can be proven and disproven by "as you can see" --- was Scott Brown. Do the people of Massachusetts (or New Hamster, or whatever state's next) want a Senator who seriously doesn't know the difference between what's in a person's DNA and what they "look like"?

I mean on that basis Frank and Chris could run against each other in a primary for the chance to get beat in the election.

Yours in elucidation,
Captain Buzzkill

Now back to your regularly scheduled yoga position, the ostrichasana.... :lalala:

"
Lynda Smith, the amateur genealogist who unknowingly found herself at the root of the false “Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Cherokee” meme introduced to the media by “noted” genealogist Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society, acknowledged in an email to me this past Saturday, May 12, that her statement in a March 2006 family newsletter upon which Mr. Child based his claim of Ms. Warren’s Cherokee ancestry was made with no supporting documentation. It was, in fact, an honest mistake that Ms. Smith now acknowledges is entirely without foundation.

Ms. Smith had been quoted in a statement in a March 2006 newsletter that William J. Crawford had listed his mother, Ms. Warren’s great-great-great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith, as a Cherokee on an 1894 Oklahoma Territory marriage license application(emphasis added). In addition, she acknowledged that the same statement in her posting at a rootsweb page about William J. Crawford was made based on no documentation.

Ms. Smith was assisted in unraveling this mystery, and coming to the realization that this statement had no basis in documentation, by Sam Morningstar, a fellow amateur genealogist who states that he is an enrolled member in a Native American tribe. Mr. Morningstar began investigating Ms. Warren’s purported Cherokee ancestry on May 1, the day that “noted” genealogist Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society was quoted saying in the Boston Herald that he had discovered a “marriage certificate” from 1894 that confirmed Ms. Warren’s claim of Native American ancestry."

Amateur Genealogist Who Backed 1 32 Cherokee Warren Now Admits Mistake - Breitbart

But I've already seen the Dimbart page, talk about sources who play loosely with the facts, no wonder you're so fucked up --- they go on and on about how they sent e-mail queries and didn't get an answer.

Well guess what me lad. Not getting a response is not the same thing as getting a response that refutes the original, so when they somehow interpret this as a refutation, they are once again playing loosely with facts.

Kind of like you do when you claim you found two great-grandparents and they say "white", therefore that means anybody else related to them doesn't count.

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The Warrens in Cherokee territory were white, therefore some other as yet unidentified relatives were Cherokee

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...
8 great-grandparents (which means you missed six others) (we're up to a total of 14 at this point)
2048 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (4084)
4096 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (8180)
8192 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents... (16,372)
16,384 great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents...

We're up to nearly thirty-three thousand people here Frank. And every last one of them is an ancestor.
You tracked down two. And even then you have only census records of racial reports -- from a time when answering anything other than "white" made you a second-class citizen.

I don't envy the task. But then I don't make ridiculous assertions I can't back up.

So, you and Lizzy Cheekbones need to get right on it and show us which of them were Cherokee.

She is such a flake. Elizabeth Warren, Flakahontas. :lol:

"

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

She is such a flake. Elizabeth Warren, Flakahontas. :lol:
Another good reason why she would make an excellent choice for democrats.

Yours in elucidation,
Captain Buzzkill

"

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

You tell us, frank. Wasn't my claim. You're the crowd crowing "she lied". Well in order to know that you'd have to know about, and eliminate, one by one, all those 32,756 people above.

You have... let's add 'em up... carry the zero...
Two.
And the word "white" that a census taker wrote on his form.

To quote one of my favorite Fox Noise moments -- is this math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

:bye1:

"

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

You tell us, frank. Wasn't my claim. You're the crowd crowing "she lied". Well in order to know that you'd have to know about, and eliminate, one by one, all those 32,756 people above.

Two.

To quote one of my favorite Fox Noise moments -- is this math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

But Lizzy Cheekbones made the claim, the burden of proof falls on HER!

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

But Lizzy Cheekbones made the claim, the burden of proof falls on HER!

Ummm, no. No such claim was made as a point of debate. That would be y'all.

Ya see, claiming one's ancestry contains some element can go a lot of ways. As you found out when you had to ignore 32,754 people so you could focus on two. Could be ancestor number 46. Could be number 117. Could be both, and/or others.

Claiming the negative though, that there's an absolute. That's a far higher standard, because now you have to eliminate everybody. If a single exception slips through, your point falls like a house of cards in a tornado.

Whooooosh.

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

See what I mean about race-obsessed?

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D
There are Cherokees in North Carolina & Tennessee who look Caucasian.
There are black people who can pass for white.
Do you think Elizabeth Warren is black?

Who knows? Does this guy "not look" black?

(ethnicity...
appearance...
know the difference)

For that matter the first guy to float the turd suggestion that ethnicity can be proven and disproven by "as you can see" --- was Scott Brown. Do the people of Massachusetts (or New Hamster, or whatever state's next) want a Senator who seriously doesn't know the difference between what's in a person's DNA and what they "look like"?

I mean on that basis Frank and Chris could run against each other in a primary for the chance to get beat in the election.

I love this video, thanks.

"

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Lizzy Parents: White

Lizzy Grandparents: White

Lizzy Great
"

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Lizzy Great Grandparents from Cherokee Territory: White

Therefore, some other relative, not living in Cherokee territory....was a Cherokee????

That's your story? I don't believe even Lizzy is going that far

liberal-logic-101-1222.jpg

The LOUDEST voice in this matter is the Cherokee Nation because they've said nothing.

They'd claim a US senator in a heartbeat. Poor Pogo...got ditched at his senior prom too. :itsok:

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Lizzy Great

Dumbass.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Therefore, some other relative, not living in Cherokee territory....was a Cherokee????

Who said anything about where they lived, Frank?

Cherokee territory (and we're still not talking Lenape, which I assume you've conceded) was kind of a large area...

Cherokee_Nation_Map.jpg

(this page)
-- which still doesn't include the artificial territory, the one we force-marched them to: Oklahoma. Which is where Warren's from.

Obviously you don't have to live in Cherokee territory to BE Cherokee. Who the fuck knows where they lived? Who cares?
Your task of analyzing the DNA of thirty-three thousand people is I should think Sisyphustic enough.

The LOUDEST voice in this matter is the Cherokee Nation because they've said nothing.

They'd claim a US senator in a heartbeat. Poor Pogo...got ditched at his senior prom too. :itsok:

This particular Senator never claimed to be a citizen of Cherokee Nation.
We shot that forked tongue down many moons ago.

Amazing how many wags can figure out how to turn a computer on, yet can't figure out the difference between ethnicity, physical appearance and citizenship. Boggles the mind.

This particular Senator never claimed to be a citizen of Cherokee Nation.
We shot that forked tongue down many moons ago.

Amazing how many wags can figure out how to turn a computer on, yet can't figure out the difference between ethnicity, physical appearance and citizenship. Boggles the mind.

Ah I see....she claimed to be part Cherokee but wants nothing to do with the Cherokee tribe? That could well make her a BIGOT....or a RACIST....or a PAPOOSEOPHOBE!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

That's not true. Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes is calling Liz a liar!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Lizzy Great

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 parents...

Two.

Who said anything about where they lived, Frank?

Cherokee territory (and we're still not talking Lenape, which I assume you've conceded) was kind of a large area...

Cherokee_Nation_Map.jpg

(this page)
-- which still doesn't include the artificial territory, the one we force-marched them to: Oklahoma. Which is where Warren's from.

Obviously you don't have to live in Cherokee territory to BE Cherokee. Who the fuck knows where they lived? Who cares?
Your task of analyzing the DNA of thirty-three thousand people is I should think Sisyphustic enough.

Let us review:

Who was this imaginary person, Pogo?

Forum List

Back