Elizabeth Warren Confirms Her Medicare for All Plan Will Cover Illegal Immigrants

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) confirmed Friday that her $52 trillion Medicare for All plan will cover illegal immigrants.

Warren attended a “Latinx town hall” in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday and confirmed during a Q&A session that her Medicare for All plan will, in fact, cover the 11-22 million illegal immigrants residing in the United States.

(snip)

“Would you also support access to the children’s health insurance program without regard to immigration stuff?” he added.

Warren immediately praised the question and gleefully reiterated that her Medicare for All plan covers “everyone,” including illegal immigrants.

Notably, Warren said she will fund her $52 trillion Medicare for All proposal, in part, by driving up immigration levels, but she failed to explain how the influx – granting amnesty to 11-22 million illegal aliens – would affect what some fear would already be an overextended program.

“I support immigration reform that’s consistent with our values, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and expanded legal immigration consistent with my principles,” Warren detailed in her plan.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

I know that there are a fair number of Trump haters out there who’d literally vote for anyone but him, but even taking this into account, it’s nearly impossible to believe that Liz Warren could win on a platform of Medicare for All for Illegal Immigrants. If she’s the nominee, some of the Trump haters will just stay home.

Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she doesn’t believe Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare-for-All plan would ever become law and that there are better ways to raise revenues than Warren’s proposed wealth tax.

Asked at a New York Times conference whether she thinks the health-care plan released by Warren would ever get enacted, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said: “No, I don’t. I don’t but the goal is the right goal.”

**SNIP**

Warren responded on Thursday. “I’m saying, you don’t get what you don’t fight for,” she said, according to The Times. “You know, you’ve got to be willing to get out there and fight.”

On the issue of a wealth tax, another central element of Warren’s campaign, Clinton said she doesn’t understand how the proposal could work, suggesting it would be too disruptive. Clinton added that there are better ways to raise revenues, get the rich to pay more and combat inequality. “I just think there are better ways of doing it,” she said, adding that she would be in favor of raising the estate tax.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefiscaltimes.com ...

A roaring endorsement of Fauxahontas by the felonious Hildebeasty

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) confirmed Friday that her $52 trillion Medicare for All plan will cover illegal immigrants.

Warren attended a “Latinx town hall” in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday and confirmed during a Q&A session that her Medicare for All plan will, in fact, cover the 11-22 million illegal immigrants residing in the United States.

(snip)

“Would you also support access to the children’s health insurance program without regard to immigration stuff?” he added.

Warren immediately praised the question and gleefully reiterated that her Medicare for All plan covers “everyone,” including illegal immigrants.

Notably, Warren said she will fund her $52 trillion Medicare for All proposal, in part, by driving up immigration levels, but she failed to explain how the influx – granting amnesty to 11-22 million illegal aliens – would affect what some fear would already be an overextended program.

“I support immigration reform that’s consistent with our values, including a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and expanded legal immigration consistent with my principles,” Warren detailed in her plan.

I know that there are a fair number of Trump haters out there who’d literally vote for anyone but him, but even taking this into account, it’s nearly impossible to believe that Liz Warren could win on a platform of Medicare for All for Illegal Immigrants. If she’s the nominee, some of the Trump haters will just stay home.

So she's pandering for votes from the illegals in this country?

Shouldn't that be illegal?

(snip)

I am no fan of Warren. I am no fan of her Medicare for all.
One issue is what to do with illegals in our country but this is about healthcare for illegals in our country. It is a very tough question.

What do you propose happens when an illegal is sick and trys to receive healthcare in a clinic or hospital? That includes children.

(snip)

One issue is what to do with illegals in our country but this is about healthcare for illegals in our country. It is a very tough question.

What do you propose happens when an illegal is sick and trys to receive healthcare in a clinic or hospital? That includes children.

No hospital in this country will turn away someone who shows up at the emergency room.

(snip)

Notably, Warren said she will fund her $52 trillion Medicare for All proposal, in part, by driving up immigration levels,

I agree, the best way to pay for a really expensive government program is to add recipients who pay no taxes.

She can now say goodbye to the presidency (not that she had a chance in the first place).

(snip)

No hospital in this country will turn away someone who shows up at the emergency room.
That is true, but it costs the tax payer more to reimburse uncompensated care than it does to have them covered through Medicare or Medicaid.

(snip)

What, you don't understand the word "all"?

(snip)

That is true, but it costs the tax payer more to reimburse uncompensated care than it does to have them covered through Medicare or Medicaid.

Most hospitals turn over uncompensated care cases to collection agencies, which will hound you for the rest of your life with a nightly phone call.

Don't ask me how I know this. :04:

(snip)

You obviously don't understand the $$$$.

(snip)

I do, but you don't. You're probably getting your numbers from a RWNJ site.

(snip)

I do, but you don't. You're probably getting your numbers from a RWNJ site.

Get back to us when your money tree starts growing.

(snip)

iu

Forum List

Back