Elizabeth warren ancestor rounded up cherokees for trail of tears

for all we know,,Obama is probably 1/32 Pitbull.

With lipstick
images

Why say "identify politics and the like is not a rep specialty item, that’s a long established democratic party mechanism," then?

because...its true?

this whole point is predicated upon what appears to be you taking those that brought this issue up, to task.....in light of the past, 2 simple items of which I have shared, I cannot help but find your comment,close to hypocritical.

let me ask a question- do you think this informational bare reporting at all?

It is true of both parties. To say otherwise is not only disingenuous, but wrong..

Maybe in the back pages of the national enquirer...it is certainly not a big issue...unless your'e a partisan hack...

Injun blood or no Injun blood, Warren is gonna scalp Brown.

I'll avi wager* anyone who says differently.

*daveman pussy rule in effect

Warren is a laughing stock and a proven liar. It doesn't look good for her.

Injun blood or no Injun blood, Warren is gonna scalp Brown.

I'll avi wager* anyone who says differently.

*daveman pussy rule in effect
What's the wager?
EDIT: Never mind I see it.

How bout 2 weeks. Avitar and Sig line?

Last edited:
And? Lots of peoples ancestors did terrible things. Perfect example of our blighted past that your side feels never needs apologies.

Face it SniperFire, you don't give a fuck about what happened to the Native Americans over the course of our country's history, and you don't care now. You only care about it because it applies to somebody in the news. You conservative types are the first to say who cares, never apologize for anything, never feel that America has done anything wrong.

Elizabeth Warren isn't a Native American, stupid fuck. In fact, her family were on the other side, rounding up the Indians, stupid fuck.

Get it, stupid fuck?

I am absolutely well grounded in what goes down in US politics,

ROFL

You're an absolute fucking moron, Gump. You don't know jack shit about anything. You spout bullshit you get from hate sites. Granted, that is the extent of most of the American left as well, but to claim that you have a grounding is beyond the pale.

which is why I say, and have always said, your system sucks. The dead voting for both Richard Daley's in Chicago anyone?

Which is why voter ID is vital. But then, it's the leftist morons opposing this, because 100% of voter fraud is on behalf of the democratic party. What, Common Dreams didn't tell you that?

That fact you say it is a long-established democractic party mechanism while giving the GoP a free pass just reeks of partisan hackery. I could give you the whole Clinton admin and this current Dem one as examples of these 'issues'...

If you actually are in New Zealand, then you have your own issues.

NZ-born Aussie MP in scandal | Scoop News

Most likely you're just another lying fucknut, pretending you live outside of Chicago.

Forum List

Back