Liz Squirrely Cheekbones Warren's Actual Ancestry...only Indian blood was from a murder

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thanks to Pollys Granddaughter website for doing the research.

"About Me
I am a wife and mother of four. I am registered with the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma and, like my ancestors, have always been proud of my Cherokee heritage. I have been studying Cherokee history and genealogy for a long time and I am interested in anything Cherokee, whether it involves the historical Cherokee Nation or the Cherokee people of today. I have been fortunate to have been mentored in Cherokee history and genealogical methods by the late Jerri Chasteen and I hope to pass on what I have learned to others. I adhere to the Standards for Sound Genealogical Practices and believe one should only claim what they can prove through solid historical documentation."

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: About Me

Elizabeth Warren's Maternal Ancestors

She claims to have Indian blood through her mother so that side of her family is shown here. All were always found in all records as white. They were never found in any Cherokee records or listed as Indian. The Trail of Tears was in 1838-39. We chose to show back to the generation born before that time, though we have traced most her lines back further. Additional information or documentation available upon request.

Generation 1

1. Pauline Louise Reed: born 14 Feb 1912 in Hughes County, Oklahoma; died 19 Jul 1995 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.

Generation 2

2. Harry Gunn Reed: born 1 Oct 1872 in Mount Vernon, Jefferson County, Illinois; married 2 Jun 1893 in Sebastian, Arkansas, United States; died 23 Dec 1956 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
3. Bethania Elvina "Hannie" Crawford: born 29 Oct 1875 in Laclede County, Missouri; died 11 Nov 1969 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.

Generation 3

4. Joseph H Reed: born abt 1837 in Ohio; died 13 Feb 1898 in Fort Smith, Sebastian County, Arkansas.
5. Charity Louise Gorman: born abt 1841 in Illinois; died bef 1900.
6. John Houston Crawford: born 26 Mar 1858 in Laclede County, Missouri; died 23 Jan 1924 in Hughes County, Oklahoma.
7. Paulina Ann Bowen: born abt 1860 in Missouri; died 1905 in Johnson County, Arkansas.

Generation 4

8. Joseph H Reed: born 17 Jun 1793 in New Jersey; died 27 Feb 1847 in Richland County, Illinois.
9. Eliza Bell: born 1798 in New Jersey; died 1869 in Richland County, Illinois.
10. Ezekiel Gorman: born 1800 in Missouri; married 7 Dec 1828 in Cape Girardeau County, Missouri; died 20 Mar 1867 (bef) in Washington County, Illinois.
11. Elizabeth Mathieus: born abt 1810 in Missouri.
12. Preston H Crawford: born 1824 in Tennessee; died 1875 in Laclede County, Missouri.
13. Edith May Marsh: born 5 Mar 1826 in Tennessee; died 24 Jun 1871 in Laclede County, Missouri.
14. George Washington Bowen: born 14 Feb 1826 in Indiana; married 1 Jan 1846 in Camden, Ray County, Missouri; died 14 Jan 1907 in Clarksville, Johnson County, Arkansas.
15. Bethany Clark: born 27 Feb 1828 in Kentucky; died 17 Jun 1926 in Johnson County, Arkansas

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren Information

Squirrley Cheekbones is lying, moreover she's a nut who believe who own lies.

Here's the only Indian blood in all of Squirrley Cheekbones. Her ancestor murdered an Indian

"Rosco Crawford, Hannie Crawford’s brother, told (his granddaughter) that as a young boy living in the Creek Nation of Indian Territory, the Indians were “pretty mean.” Once, when a Creek was hitting Crawford’s younger brother, their father shot and wounded the Indian, according to her biography, on file at California State University at Fullerton."

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Bam! Last Nail in the Coffin on that Old Story!

Is Pocahontas still pushing the line that she has high cheekbones thus she is a Native American? This is going to turn out like Mrs. Tuzla's lie about being named after Edmund Hillary. Pocahontas will claim it was a cute story her mother told her her whole life and that will be OK with the left.

Now, the question I would have, did Pocahontas use her claimed ethnicity for any sort of gain?

Is Pocahontas still pushing the line that she has high cheekbones thus she is a Native American? This is going to turn out like Mrs. Tuzla's lie about being named after Edmund Hillary. Pocahontas will claim it was a cute story her mother told her her whole life and that will be OK with the left.

Now, the question I would have, did Pocahontas use her claimed ethnicity for any sort of gain?

I thought Pocahontas had already said it was a cute story her family told her and it was OK with the left?

I thought Pocahontas had already said it was a cute story her family told her and it was OK with the left?

That is probably true.

I think Warren has more squirrel blood than Native American.

""Warren first listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools Directory of Faculty in 1986, the year before she joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She continued to list herself as a minority until 1995, the year she accepted a tenured position at Harvard Law School."

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

Hmmmm, a minority.

" "An article, “Women of Color in Legal Academia: A Biographic and Bibliographic Guide,” which was published by the Harvard Women’s Law Journal (since renamed the Harvard Journal of Law and Gender) in its Spring 1993 edition (Volume 16), lists Warren as one of approximately 250 “women of color” in legal academia."

What color is Squirrley Cheekbones?

""Warren first listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools Directory of Faculty in 1986, the year before she joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She continued to list herself as a minority until 1995, the year she accepted a tenured position at Harvard Law School."

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

Hmmmm, a minority.

Haven't women been claiming to be a minority since they have seen how profitable it can be? The only people who are not a minority are apparently white men.

Pocahontas will claim it was a cute story her mother told her her whole life and that will be OK with the left.

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren: "These are my family stories, This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw."

LOL, she does think she's Pochanotas with her pappaw Pawhattan ...

What color is Squirrley Cheekbones?

who let you out of day care?

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren: "These are my family stories, This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw."

Just saying it was a story doesn't mean she didn't believe it. Really to get to her age and believe a "story" that her mammaw told her is really an indication of stupidity. Just like Mrs. Tuzla claiming that her naming was just a cute story told by her mother.

Just saying it was a story doesn't mean she didn't believe it. Really to get to her age and believe a "story" that her mammaw told her is really an indication of stupidity. Just like Mrs. Tuzla claiming that her naming was just a cute story told by her mother.

It's not like she was a 10 year old doing a show and tell about her family at school.

"...only Indian blood was from a murder"

That was the basis for much of the mixing in american history. Think of all those slavers sneaking out of their own beds away from their own wives to visit the slave cabins.

"...only Indian blood was from a murder"

That was the basis for much of the mixing in american history. Think of all those slavers sneaking out of their own beds away from their own wives to visit the slave cabins.

Except Squirrley Cheekbones has absolutely NO Indian ancestors

I was just addressing your point she's going to claim that, she already did. Hillary was way dumber since the story was directly contradicted by history. Hillary was six when Sir Edmond climbed Everest. I mean geez ...

It's not like she was a 10 year old doing a show and tell about her family at school.

No, she checked it on an official document at college

I was just addressing your point she's going to claim that, she already did. Hillary was way dumber since the story was directly contradicted by history. Hillary was six when Sir Edmond climbed Everest. I mean geez ...

I agree, Mrs Tuzla is dumber than Pocahontas. At least with Mrs Tuzla there is no indication she tried to use her naming to gain an advantage as it is indicated by Pocahontas. Just think if Mrs. Tuzla were smart enough to pass the DC bar exam how history would be different.

No, she checked it on an official document at college

I could understand a 10 year old repeating something they were told as a kid but not someone supposedly as educated and smart as the left claims Warren is.

Thanks to Pollys Granddaughter website for doing the research.

"About Me
I am a wife and mother of four. I am registered with the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma and, like my ancestors, have always been proud of my Cherokee heritage. I have been studying Cherokee history and genealogy for a long time and I am interested in anything Cherokee, whether it involves the historical Cherokee Nation or the Cherokee people of today. I have been fortunate to have been mentored in Cherokee history and genealogical methods by the late Jerri Chasteen and I hope to pass on what I have learned to others. I adhere to the Standards for Sound Genealogical Practices and believe one should only claim what they can prove through solid historical documentation."

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: About Me

Elizabeth Warren's Maternal Ancestors

She claims to have Indian blood through her mother so that side of her family is shown here. All were always found in all records as white. They were never found in any Cherokee records or listed as Indian. The Trail of Tears was in 1838-39. We chose to show back to the generation born before that time, though we have traced most her lines back further. Additional information or documentation available upon request.

Generation 1

1. Pauline Louise Reed: born 14 Feb 1912 in Hughes County, Oklahoma; died 19 Jul 1995 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.

Generation 2

2. Harry Gunn Reed: born 1 Oct 1872 in Mount Vernon, Jefferson County, Illinois; married 2 Jun 1893 in Sebastian, Arkansas, United States; died 23 Dec 1956 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
3. Bethania Elvina "Hannie" Crawford: born 29 Oct 1875 in Laclede County, Missouri; died 11 Nov 1969 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.

Generation 3

4. Joseph H Reed: born abt 1837 in Ohio; died 13 Feb 1898 in Fort Smith, Sebastian County, Arkansas.
5. Charity Louise Gorman: born abt 1841 in Illinois; died bef 1900.
6. John Houston Crawford: born 26 Mar 1858 in Laclede County, Missouri; died 23 Jan 1924 in Hughes County, Oklahoma.
7. Paulina Ann Bowen: born abt 1860 in Missouri; died 1905 in Johnson County, Arkansas.

Generation 4

8. Joseph H Reed: born 17 Jun 1793 in New Jersey; died 27 Feb 1847 in Richland County, Illinois.
9. Eliza Bell: born 1798 in New Jersey; died 1869 in Richland County, Illinois.
10. Ezekiel Gorman: born 1800 in Missouri; married 7 Dec 1828 in Cape Girardeau County, Missouri; died 20 Mar 1867 (bef) in Washington County, Illinois.
11. Elizabeth Mathieus: born abt 1810 in Missouri.
12. Preston H Crawford: born 1824 in Tennessee; died 1875 in Laclede County, Missouri.
13. Edith May Marsh: born 5 Mar 1826 in Tennessee; died 24 Jun 1871 in Laclede County, Missouri.
14. George Washington Bowen: born 14 Feb 1826 in Indiana; married 1 Jan 1846 in Camden, Ray County, Missouri; died 14 Jan 1907 in Clarksville, Johnson County, Arkansas.
15. Bethany Clark: born 27 Feb 1828 in Kentucky; died 17 Jun 1926 in Johnson County, Arkansas

Squirrley Cheekbones is lying, moreover she's a nut who believe who own lies.

Here's the only Indian blood in all of Squirrley Cheekbones. Her ancestor murdered an Indian

"Rosco Crawford, Hannie Crawford’s brother, told (his granddaughter) that as a young boy living in the Creek Nation of Indian Territory, the Indians were “pretty mean.” Once, when a Creek was hitting Crawford’s younger brother, their father shot and wounded the Indian, according to her biography, on file at California State University at Fullerton."

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Bam! Last Nail in the Coffin on that Old Story!

Squirrely Cheekbones ... omg Frank! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back