Liz Warrens (Nuts-MA) Ancestor rounded up Cherokees for Trial of Tears

Personally, I blame Elizabeth Warren for the Trail of Tears

Frank is obsessed with global warming, sarah palin, elizabeth warrens indian shit, obamas 57states shit, and hillary not getting the nod.

Amiright frank?

translation: I don't care that Liz lied about her heritage and totally disrespects Cherokees

Here is Elizabeth Warren's issue set:

1) Tax the rich more. "You didn't build that".

2) Lower college tuition.

3) Combat Wall Street fraud.

Out of every 100 topics about Elizabeth Warren, you can expect 98 of them to have fuck-all to do with these issues.

it's like saying, if you put aside that whole Holocaust thing, Hitler would make a good Democrat candidate

Frank may be obsessed, but he's not loopy and (I don't think) dangerous to himself or others. There are many on this Board from reactionary far right are loopy and dangerous.

I blame all white people currently living for the Afro-American slave trade.

That was those nasty assed southerners
Not really. Slavery was legal everywhere in the US. Tom and Sally were the talk of the plantation.

Yea....we actually had to have a war to keep those southern Toms from jumping on Sally's bones

I blame all white people currently living for the Afro-American slave trade.

That was those nasty assed southerners
Not really. Slavery was legal everywhere in the US. Tom and Sally were the talk of the plantation.

Yea....we actually had to have a war to keep those southern Toms from jumping on Sally's bones
That's worked out well for you.

Frank may be obsessed, but he's not loopy and (I don't think) dangerous to himself or others. There are many on this Board from reactionary far right are loopy and dangerous.

that's the nicest thing you've said to me all year

Grow some balls dude. Acting like someone just cared for you the first time. Do you think I got to becoming the best poster here by being a pussy?

Grow some balls dude. Acting like someone just cared for you the first time. Do you think I got to becoming the best poster here by being a pussy?

No, Mal.

Forum List

Back