Elizabeth warren ancestor rounded up cherokees for trail of tears

So, let's see. Elizabeth Warren is a champion of making sure Wall St isn't out of control, and wants the US to still have a middle class in the near future (if it doesn't, welcome to South and Central America), and all you guys are worried about is her ancestory.

No wonder you guys keep on losing....

What a small minded examination of the subject.

And the Repub party will always be the party of "it's about me, me, me",.....shrug

Go live on an island
Democrats stole Indian land Democrats were pro slavery and still pro slavery now slaves to the government that is.

And this is Elizabeth Warren's fault how?
Do we start blaming Germans born after 1945 for WWII?

Foreigner without a clue. Democrats have always been the party of take from.

So, let's see. Elizabeth Warren is a champion of making sure Wall St isn't out of control, and wants the US to still have a middle class in the near future (if it doesn't, welcome to South and Central America), and all you guys are worried about is her ancestory.

He's a fucking foreigner what else would you expect coming from one of them?

It doesn't matter to me whether or not Elizabeth has any Indian blood, she lied to get a status. Dems have no problem with their side lying, cheating and breaking the law........oh yea and ignoring the Constitution. What a great bunch of folks!!

Before mouthing off you might want to do a little research instead of listening to Hannity, Rush or Fox in general..

The Warren campaign last night sent statements from deans and faculty at four universities where Warren taught, attesting that her ancestry never came up in the hiring process.

At first, he found no link between Warren’s family and Native Americans in her native Oklahoma. But Monday afternoon, he discovered a few links. Warren’s Great-great-great grandmother , O.C. Sarah Smith, is listed on her son’s 1894 marriage license as a Cherokee.

And the real reason for all the fuss:

If Scott Brown has questions about Elizabeth Warren’s well-known qualifications -- from her high marks as a teacher to her nationally recognized work on bankruptcy and the pressures on middle class families – he ought to ask them directly instead of hiding behind the nasty insinuations of his campaign and trying to score political points,” Warren’s campaign manager, Mindy Myers, said in a statement.

Scott Brown the coward...

Last edited:
And the Repub party will always be the party of "it's about me, me, me",.....shrug

Go live on an island
Democrats stole Indian land Democrats were pro slavery and still pro slavery now slaves to the government that is.

She chose to 'fib' about her native amercan status, so its just a bit of fun to mock her for it.

Ya dont like it... go somewhere else. :fu:

Personally I could care less what her great great granpappy did, but she stepped in the poo, not me.

:lmao:

What a sliver of an answer that is - hardly related to what I'm saying....

Last edited:

Foreigner without a clue. Democrats have always been the party of take from.

Which has what to do with this subject

Oh, and you're wrong....the Cons would keep everything for themselves and stuff everybody else.

You think all your heroes on Wall St, which you happily let fuck you up the arse, are Dem voters?

Last edited:

He's a fucking foreigner what else would you expect coming from one of them?

And yet I kick your fat butt every day on these boards. What does that say about you?

Give me the comparison...

you have not heard the prescott ( not preston my bad0) bush tale? you can google it,
Prescott Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no I haven't. Nothing in your link to explain what you are talking about

I guess thats my point....here-

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

or here-

http://www.nhgazette.com/the-bushnazi-stories/bushnazi-link-confirmed/

next- ever heard of silverado? and neil bush?

Before mouthing off you might want to do a little research instead of listening to Hannity, Rush or Fox in general..

The Warren campaign last night sent statements from deans and faculty at four universities where Warren taught, attesting that her ancestry never came up in the hiring process.

Amazing how people who insist that we need to use affirmative action to make up for the systematic abuse of minorities also insist that they never actually consider minority status when hiring people. That leaves me to one inescapable conclusion, they are full of shit. They are either lying about the need for affirmative action, or they are lying about actually using it. Given that every single university she worked at took notice of, and published, the fact that she claimed to be a Cherokee, guess which way I am leaning.

At first, he found no link between Warren’s family and Native Americans in her native Oklahoma. But Monday afternoon, he discovered a few links. Warren’s Great-great-great grandmother , O.C. Sarah Smith, is listed on her son’s 1894 marriage license as a Cherokee.

If Scott Brown has questions about Elizabeth Warren’s well-known qualifications -- from her high marks as a teacher to her nationally recognized work on bankruptcy and the pressures on middle class families – he ought to ask them directly instead of hiding behind the nasty insinuations of his campaign and trying to score political points,” Warren’s campaign manager, Mindy Myers, said in a statement.

It is not about her qualifications as a teacher, it is about her character and how that affects her qualifications to be a Senator. Tell me something, if she truly believed she was part Cherokee, and she only mentioned it in order to make it easier for her to find other Cherokees, which is what she claims, why has she never once tried to find other Cherokees or go to any gatherings that involve Indians at any of the schools she taught at? Why didn't she ever visit the many Cherokees that live in Oklahoma, where she grew up? Why did she suddenly stop claiming her heritage once she got to Harvard if she is so proud of it?

'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, served in the East Tennessee Mounted Infantry Volunteer Militia commanded by Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap from late 1835 to late 1836. While under Dunlap’s command he was a member of Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion, and Captain Richard E. Waterhouse’s Company.

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. '

Elizabeth Warren Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokees For Trail of Tears

:lol::lol::lol:

A lie? That mist explain why the Boston Herald did an expose of Briebart today.

Except they didn't.

Elizabeth Warren brushes off ‘Trail of Tears’ report - BostonHerald.com
As I already pointed out CON$ervoFascists lie in packs. The OP's link has Crawford in Florida when the Cherokees were rounded up making Reed just another proven liar.

No it doesn't, it has him in Florida in 1837, and back in Tennessee by may of 1838. The roundup you are assuming is the only one that occurred began May 23rd of 1838.

Cherokee Nation, Indian Territory

Except that it actually began 5 days earlier than that according to historical records in Georgia.

Local operations began on May 18, 1838, mostly carried out by Georgia Guard under the command of Colonel William Lindsey. The first Cherokee round-up under orders from United States General Winfield Scott started on May 25, 1838 with General Charles Floyd in charge of field operations.
General Scott was shocked during a trip to inspect Fort New Echota when he overheard members of The Guard say that they would not be happy until all Cherokee were dead. As a result, he issued meticulous orders on conduct and allowed actions during the action. Troops were to treat tribal members "with kindness and humanity, free from every strain of violence." Each Cherokee was to receive meat and flour or corn regardless of age. Scott's orders were disobeyed by most troops that were not directly under his control.

Cherokee Removal Forts - The Trail of Tears

The fact is that local militias often ignored the fact that they had no legal authority to remove Indians, something anyone with a modicum of knowledge of the despicable way Indians were treated would know. Want to try and play like you know what you are talking about again?
Notice how this lie keeps changing every time I expose the lie!!!

First the CON$ervoFascist lying scum had Crawford rounding up the Cherokees in 1835 and 1836. :eusa_liar: When I pointed out the Trail of Tears death march began in 1838, the lying scum CON$ fabricated that the Cherokee were rounded up in 1837 first and then marched in 1838. :eusa_liar: When I pointed out Crawford was in Florida in 1837, and in 1836 the cherokee were given 2 years to migrate voluntarily and were not rounded up until the 2 years was up in 1838, suddenly and without any proof the CON$ have Crawford rounding up the Cherokee in 1838. :eusa_liar:

Now the liars who started with 1835 and 1836 to CON$ervoFascists are the only credible people and even though my claim that the Cherokee were rounded up in 1838 has been proven by the CON$ own links, the PACK of proven liars are to be believed over the truth.
BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
you have not heard the prescott ( not preston my bad0) bush tale? you can google it,
Prescott Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no I haven't. Nothing in your link to explain what you are talking about

I guess thats my point....here-

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

or here-

The New Hampshire Gazette » Bush/Nazi Link Confirmed

next- ever heard of silverado? and neil bush?

If you are talking dirty tricks, then I hear ya..don't agree with any of it.

Now, this is what I call a scandal.

Thomson charade still going as the players await a final curtain

Not some cheap political points..

What a sliver of an answer that is - hardly related to what I'm saying....

You are right, I should have just laughed, that is all that your response deserved.

Amazing how people who insist that we need to use affirmative action to make up for the systematic abuse of minorities also insist that they never actually consider minority status when hiring people. That leaves me to one inescapable conclusion, they are full of shit. They are either lying about the need for affirmative action, or they are lying about actually using it. Given that every single university she worked at took notice of, and published, the fact that she claimed to be a Cherokee, guess which way I am leaning.

It is not about her qualifications as a teacher, it is about her character and how that affects her qualifications to be a Senator. Tell me something, if she truly believed she was part Cherokee, and she only mentioned it in order to make it easier for her to find other Cherokees, which is what she claims, why has she never once tried to find other Cherokees or go to any gatherings that involve Indians at any of the schools she taught at? Why didn't she ever visit the many Cherokees that live in Oklahoma, where she grew up? Why did she suddenly stop claiming her heritage once she got to Harvard if she is so proud of it?

You're missing the point...for a change (rolls eyes)...

Go live on an island

Do liberals blame modern white Americans for what happened to blacks 150 years ago?

Why yes they do.

It sucks to be hoisted on your own petard, doesn't it?

You're missing the point...for a change (rolls eyes)...

I think Elizabeth Warren is a opportunistic lying piece of shit and I see her the way she handled this entire incident as proof of that, and I am missing the point because you want to make the point about her not being responsible for her ancestors actions? I agree, she isn't. I will, however, admit that she wants to change the way laws work to make sure that poor people are never responsible for their bad decisions, and to force rich people to pick up the tab for them. I know you support that type of thinking, so I can understand your willingness to give her a pass even though she is rich.

Forum List

Back