Activist: Elizabeth Warren’s ‘White Squatter’ Ancestors Were ‘Complicit in Cherokee Dispossession’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Native American activist and citizen of Cherokee Nation slammed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in a Huffington Post op-ed Friday, calling on her to “tell the truth” about her ancestors’ interactions with indigenous tribes — alleging that her maiden family, the Crawfords, were “white squatters” on Cherokee land. Author Rebecca Nagle penned a post titled “Elizabeth Warren Has Spent Her Adult Life Repeating A Lie.” I Want Her To Tell The Truth.” Nagle said she was unmoved by the apology Warren issued at the Native American Presidential Forum Monday, where the Massachusetts senator admitted she made a “mistake” but did not elaborate on what the mistake was.

“Like anyone who’s been honest with themselves, I know that I have made mistakes,” Warren told the crowd. “I am sorry for harm I have caused.”

“I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations we have had together,” she added.

Yet this statement fell short, in Nagle’s eyes. “Many Native advocates, myself included, were not satisfied,” she responded. “Warren still has work to do, and demanding she do what’s left is beyond reasonable.”

“In all of her apologizing, Warren has never let go of her family story. After spending her entire adult life repeating a lie, I simply want Warren to tell the truth,” she continued, mentioning Warren’s great-great-great-grandfather – who allegedly participated in the Trail of Tears – as well as her other family members who purportedly participated in squatting on Cherokee land.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com

It sounds like massive reparations from Lizzie to the Cherokees are in order here.

Again, Warren had a DNA test that 'proved' she is Native American...is she STILL a Native American...if NOT, how is that possible?

Also, she claimed she received no benefit from claiming she was Native American ... except for the fact that she decided to 1st claim she was Native American on her resume / documents at a time when Ivy League schools were being hammered for a lack of faculty diversity...and stopped claiming it right after she was given Tenure...

Warren is a lying POS...

Democrats expect to never be held accountable for anything they do...

Forum List

Back