Liz Squirrely Cheekbones Warren's Actual Ancestry...only Indian blood was from a murder

"...only Indian blood was from a murder"

That was the basis for much of the mixing in american history. Think of all those slavers sneaking out of their own beds away from their own wives to visit the slave cabins.
That didn't even make sense. What does that have to do with Warren?

c5.jpg

great thread ... focus on non issues. That strategy worked out so well against Obama why change now?

You hold onto shit too hard

Maybe. You know I tend to be obsessive

I could have listed myself as minority because my Mom was first generation Brazilian and never did. It bothers me that Squirrley Cheekbones lied about her ancestry to further herself and escape her lonely, boring life, especially that she said she was an Indian and especially because the closest her relatives came to Indian blood was when they murdered an Indian. With no evidence, when didn't she just say she was a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo

I can trace all by peep back to at least 1501, probably futher on my next trip to Florence -- all Italian, but I have 15% Middle east blood according to Ancestry.Com, so somewhere we we chilling with Saladin

I could have listed myself as minority because my Mom was first generation Brazilian and never did. It bothers me that Squirrley Cheekbones lied about her ancestry to further herself and escape her lonely, boring life, especially that she said she was an Indian and especially because the closest her relatives came to Indian blood was when they murdered an Indian. With no evidence, when didn't she just say she was a left-handed, Lesbian Black Eskimo

I can trace all by peep back to at least 1501, probably futher on my next trip to Florence -- all Italian, but I have 15% Middle east blood according to Ancestry.Com, so somewhere we we chilling with Saladin
yea i just know youre clingy, lol

like 57 states
120ppm co2 experiments
warrens indian thingy

we can find you referencing those 3 at LEAST 8.7 billion times. lol

are you afraid still that someone is left not knowing how you feel on these 3 topics?

yea i just know youre clingy, lol

like 57 states
120ppm co2 experiments
warrens indian thingy

we can find you referencing those 3 at LEAST 8.7 billion times. lol

are you afraid still that someone is left not knowing how you feel on these 3 topics?

57 States is a Joke, unfortunately he became President
120PPM CO2 experiment, is because that's how real science works
Warrens Indian Thingy - I'm a Scorpio and tend to be obsessive

Forum List

Back