Elizabeth warren ancestor rounded up cherokees for trail of tears

no I haven't. Nothing in your link to explain what you are talking about

I guess thats my point....here-

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

or here-

The New Hampshire Gazette » Bush/Nazi Link Confirmed

next- ever heard of silverado? and neil bush?

If you are talking dirty tricks, then I hear ya..don't agree with any of it.

Now, this is what I call a scandal.

Thomson charade still going as the players await a final curtain

Not some cheap political points..

Well not quite, you said
So, let's see. Elizabeth Warren is a champion of making sure Wall St isn't out of control, and wants the US to still have a middle class in the near future (if it doesn't, welcome to South and Central America), and all you guys are worried about is her ancestory.

No wonder you guys keep on losing....

My point is since you do not have an adequate grounding and background in what has gone down in American politics,so its easy for you to cast aspersions.

I gave you examples of whats been made issues in the past, identify politics and the like is not a rep specialty item, that’s a long established democratic party mechanism, when something like this comes along, its going to get noticed. When you say “you guys are worried about” etc., you are not being very fair at all.

'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, served in the East Tennessee Mounted Infantry Volunteer Militia commanded by Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap from late 1835 to late 1836. While under Dunlap’s command he was a member of Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion, and Captain Richard E. Waterhouse’s Company.

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. '

Elizabeth Warren Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokees For Trail of Tears

:lol::lol::lol:

And? Lots of peoples ancestors did terrible things. Perfect example of our blighted past that your side feels never needs apologies.

Face it SniperFire, you don't give a fuck about what happened to the Native Americans over the course of our country's history, and you don't care now. You only care about it because it applies to somebody in the news. You conservative types are the first to say who cares, never apologize for anything, never feel that America has done anything wrong.

Last edited:
'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, served in the East Tennessee Mounted Infantry Volunteer Militia commanded by Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap from late 1835 to late 1836. While under Dunlap’s command he was a member of Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion, and Captain Richard E. Waterhouse’s Company.

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. '

And? Lots of peoples ancestors did terrible things. Perfect example of our blighted past that your side feels never needs apologies.

Face it SniperFire, you don't give a fuck about what happened to the Native Americans over the course of our country's history, and you don't care now. You only care about it because it applies to somebody in the news. You conservative types are the first to say who cares, never apologize for anything, never feel that America has done anything wrong.

did you here that whooshing sound of the point flying over your head? probably not.....listen harder.

did you here that whooshing sound of the point flying over your head? probably not.....listen harder.

laugh3.gif

Well not quite, you said
So, let's see. Elizabeth Warren is a champion of making sure Wall St isn't out of control, and wants the US to still have a middle class in the near future (if it doesn't, welcome to South and Central America), and all you guys are worried about is her ancestory.

My point is since you do not have an adequate grounding and background in what has gone down in American politics,so its easy for you to cast aspersions.

I gave you examples of whats been made issues in the past, identify politics and the like is not a rep specialty item, that’s a long established democratic party mechanism, when something like this comes along, its going to get noticed. When you say “you guys are worried about” etc., you are not being very fair at all.

I am absolutely well grounded in what goes down in US politics, which is why I say, and have always said, your system sucks. The dead voting for both Richard Daley's in Chicago anyone?

That fact you say it is a long-established democractic party mechanism while giving the GoP a free pass just reeks of partisan hackery. I could give you the whole Clinton admin and this current Dem one as examples of these 'issues'...

Well not quite, you said

I am absolutely well grounded in what goes down in US politics, which is why I say, and have always said, your system sucks. The dead voting for both Richard Daley's in Chicago anyone?

That fact you say it is a long-established democractic party mechanism while giving the GoP a free pass just reeks of partisan hackery. I could give you the whole Clinton admin and this current Dem one as examples of these 'issues'...

I gave no one a pass, here page 2-

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5247770-post26.html

I think Elizabeth Warren is a opportunistic lying piece of shit and I see her the way she handled this entire incident as proof of that, and I am missing the point because you want to make the point about her not being responsible for her ancestors actions? I agree, she isn't. I will, however, admit that she wants to change the way laws work to make sure that poor people are never responsible for their bad decisions, and to force rich people to pick up the tab for them. I know you support that type of thinking, so I can understand your willingness to give her a pass even though she is rich.

I think your problem with Elizabeth Warren is that she is a Democrat trying to bring your boyfriends at Wall St to heel...

If you knew anything about Warren (and it certainly appears you don't), she is not the defender of the poor in any way, shape or form. She wants Wall St to be held accountable for its actions. You want to give them a free pass. So next time there is a financial meltdown - in part due to Wall St lobbyists stopping legislation that will protect consumers from their excesses - instead of blaming Obama (who wasn't even part of this shit starting in the first place) - maybe you'll put it where it belongs...

Well not quite, you said

Why say "identify politics and the like is not a rep specialty item, that’s a long established democratic party mechanism," then?

Here be what?

Elizabeth Warren proudly claimed to have Indian Ancestry. And even though she claims she did not use this as leverage in getting her job at Harvard she was listed as being a minority in the Harvard newspaper.

Think it's called the Crimson. Small article about her when she joined the staff.

To bring this situation into the "Here and Now" what counts is what true Native American Professor might have missed out on this position because Warren took the spot.

Much like Ward Churchill.

Here be what?

Eeehhhh.... I **** here you?

1306197053dhx4b0.jpg

Why say "identify politics and the like is not a rep specialty item, that’s a long established democratic party mechanism," then?

because...its true?

this whole point is predicated upon what appears to be you taking those that brought this issue up, to task.....in light of the past, 2 simple items of which I have shared, I cannot help but find your comment,close to hypocritical.

let me ask a question- do you think this informational bare reporting at all?

Injun blood or no Injun blood, Warren is gonna scalp Brown.

I'll avi wager* anyone who says differently.

*daveman pussy rule in effect

'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently....

Fail

Hell no!

Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather

She should pay for his sins for the rest of her life, as well as the rest of her great great great greatgreatgreatgreat grand kids lives!

(While we give the scum sucking rw's a pass for every fucking life they ever took. cuz, THAT's tha Great American Way!)

Poor rw's like Sniper Fire. Too cowardly and hypocritical to just face up to life as it is.

Forum List

Back