Elephants On Bicycles…With Fish.

8. “Family” is among the most central concepts in Western Civilization, and the fact that the Left, the Progressives, are destroyers of Western Civilization, is their admitted aim of destroying the family.

“Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'

'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

For example, the total elimination of "the family."

"We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it," wrote radical-feminist activist Sophie Lewis on the website open Democracy.

"Even when the private nuclear household poses no direct physical or mental threat to one's person – no spouse-battering, no child rape, and no queer-bashing – the private family qua mode of social reproduction still, frankly, sucks," wrote Lewis, the author of "Fu She said the nuclear family "genders, nationalizes and races us."

"It norms us for productive work. It makes us believe we are 'individuals,'" she said. "It minimizes costs for capital while maximizing human beings' life-making labor (across billions of tiny boxes, each kitted out – absurdly – with its own kitchen, micro-creche and laundry.) It blackmails us into mistaking the only sources of love and care we have for the extent of what is possible."

"In short, the pandemic is no time to forget about family abolition. … Far from a time to acquiesce to 'family values' ideology, then, the pandemic is an acutely important time to provision, evacuate and generally empower survivors of – and refugees from – the nuclear household."

And their greatest ‘successes’ have been in the very same community that they kept in slavery until the Republicans ended that evil chapter of American history.

9. The word that applies to this discussion, and the word that differentiates between the Right and the Left, is “values.”

“a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life.” (Google)

And, when one asks Google for examples for ‘values,’ notice the first item that comes up:

Core Values List

• Family.
  • Freedom.
  • Security.
  • Loyalty.
  • Intelligence.
  • Connection.
  • Creativity.
  • Humanity.
More items...

Now compare that to the Left’s ‘values’…

Dunn coined the famous catch phrase: "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle," which was subsequently popularized by Gloria Steinem and became a popular slogan among feminists. (Wikipedia).

And consider the criminality that results….

10. If you have any doubt as to the evil intentions of Democrats/Progressives/Liberals toward both the family structure, and black Americans, take a look at the ‘instructions’ they give to blacks, by warning about ‘white characteristics’ that they must avoid.

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

“The “teaching tool” suggests that “whiteness” needs to be overthrown in order for non-white people to become liberated from an oppressive “white culture.”
Ibid.

10. If you have any doubt as to the evil intentions of Democrats/Progressives/Liberals toward both the family structure, and black Americans, take a look at the ‘instructions’ they give to blacks, by warning about ‘white characteristics’ that they must avoid.

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

“The “teaching tool” suggests that “whiteness” needs to be overthrown in order for non-white people to become liberated from an oppressive “white culture.”
Ibid.
Now tell us again that I must have read your babbles above to write that you are nuts...........

Again you are clearly delusional

Not that you can know

Ibid.
Now tell us again that I must have read your babbles above to write that you are nuts...........

Not that you can know

You can deny it, but you did read it......all of it.

And it bothers you for two reasons:
1. It runs counter to the lies you have been led to believe by your masters
2. You can't find any way to refute it.

And that is my purpose: you are the target audience.

Another successful thread.

The Democrat's Risen Yahweh, the one they called god, Jesus, and the messiah, said this:

" But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it."
Are you actually agreeing with Obama? You've come a long way PC.

The Democrat's Risen Yahweh, the one they called god, Jesus, and the messiah, said this:

" But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it."
Are you actually agreeing with Obama? You've come a long way PC.

I'm not the doctrinaire ideologue that you are.

"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

Ibid.

Not that you can know

Again it would have taken me 20 minutes to read all the shit that you wrote. The reason that you believe that everyone reads what you write is because you are clearly delusional.

Delusions of grandeur come in many forms. Many people experience delusions of a similar theme over time.

Delusions of grandeur can manifest in virtually limitless ways. Some of the most common types include:
  • a belief that one possesses writing skills and that everyone wants to read their literary masterpieces
  • an inflated belief in one’s own importance, such as having the power to end war
  • a belief that one is famous or occupies a high position in society
  • a belief that one is a religious leader
  • a belief in one’s ability to live forever
  • a false belief that one cannot be harmed by disease or injury
  • an inflated sense of intelligence
Got that Shirley

Last edited:

Ibid.

Not that you can know

Again it would have taken me 20 minutes to read all the shit that you wrote. The reason that you believe that everyone reads what you write is because you are clearly delusional.

Delusions of grandeur come in many forms. Many people experience delusions of a similar theme over time.

Delusions of grandeur can manifest in virtually limitless ways. Some of the most common types include:
  • a belief that one possesses writing skills and that everyone wants to read their literary masterpieces
  • an inflated belief in one’s own importance, such as having the power to end war
  • a belief that one is famous or occupies a high position in society
  • a belief that one is a religious leader
  • a belief in one’s ability to live forever
  • a false belief that one cannot be harmed by disease or injury
  • an inflated sense of intelligence
Got that Shirley

No vulgarity, no matter how totally my posts destroy your indoctrination by the Left.

Wrong kiddy, I merely wondered at why anyone would write so much gibberish that no other human would ever read. LOL if I pick up a book and flip thru the 2000 pages does that mean that I read the book in your psychotic mind?

Get a life
You do know where the exit is right? Why would you waste your time on something you deem a waste of time?

Get a life.

I read the above post as it was only two lines wrong, I did not read the 40 chapter post. No need as you are a nobldy on the net who seems to think that they are Stephen King.

Now why do you take so much time writing what no one will read?

Answer, your delusions of grandeur tell you that you are a great and important writer that everyone waits for the next great work to read.

Schizophrenia will do this to people
Why do you think that you are so important that anyone gives a hoot about your opinion?

11. It is arguable that the greatest single problem in America today is the condition of the black community.
The problem is that the causation is being attributed to the wrong source.

As per the OP, the problem is that the Left, the Democrat Party has managed to convince far too many that they did not cause the problem.
They did.
From slavery.....a Democrat institution, ....to post-Civil War laws,......to telling the underclass that government would take care of all of their problems, particularly out of wedlock birth......that fathers were unnecessary.

Simply giving birth is not enough to be considered a real mother. Not in the modern civilized world. Human being must be held to a higher standard.

A mother recognizes her obligation to the innocent individual she is bringing into the world.

Preparing for that event requires careful consideration of one’s partner in that preparation: will that other individual commit to decades of protection and providing adequate living conditions? That means marriage. Marriage to one who will be a good father and husband. Choose carefully.

It means ignoring the absurd claims of the Left: “"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” That rule dooms a child to a life of poverty and prison.

I read the above post as it was only two lines wrong, I did not read the 40 chapter post. No need as you are a nobldy on the net who seems to think that they are Stephen King.

Now why do you take so much time writing what no one will read?

Answer, your delusions of grandeur tell you that you are a great and important writer that everyone waits for the next great work to read.

Schizophrenia will do this to people
Why do you think that you are so important that anyone gives a hoot about your opinion?

I do so appreciate both of your posts....but just between the two of us, that one and lots of others like him, are exactly who I post my threads for.
These are the indoctrinated who have never been exposed to the truth, and while they ignore it, or resent it.....it must be provided .

You.....keep on keepin' on!

I do so appreciate both of your posts....but just between the two of us, that one and lots of others like him, are exactly who I post my threads for.
These are the indoctrinated who have never been exposed to the truth, and while they ignore it, or resent it.....it must be provided .

You're right, hadn't thought of it that way.

Love you're posts by the way.

You're right, hadn't thought of it that way.

Love you're posts by the way.

Thank you!

If you check the stats, you will see that 5 to 10 times more read posts than actually post.

Those are largely government school grads who have been unaware of the other......correct.....side.

It's one of the reasons I always give sources and links.....so they can seek the truth.

12. Getting the correct information to those most in need of same, black and white, is severely limited due to the fact that they don’t read.

“Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.” Coulter

A number of black authors speak the truth….but their voices are lost to the practiced illiteracy.

1623332203917.png

Losing the Race explores the three main components of this cultural virus: the cults of victimology, separatism, and anti-intellectualism that are making blacks their own worst enemies in the struggle for success.

Amazon product

As long as there is the party of prevarication, the Democrats, telling the underclass that all of their problems are caused by others, by whites, and that they need not have a father in the home, there is no hope for change.

It means ignoring the absurd claims of the Left: “"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” That rule dooms a child to a life of poverty and prison.
The claim is valid, women are just as capable as men, or do you disagree with that? Now if the claim was "A MOTHER and a CHILD need a FATHER like a fish needs a bicycle”. I might agree with you that it was an invalid claim. Of course it didn't say that so this is another example of you chasing straw men.

The claim is valid, women are just as capable as men, or do you disagree with that? Now if the claim was "A MOTHER and a CHILD need a FATHER like a fish needs a bicycle”. I might agree with you that it was an invalid claim. Of course it didn't say that so this is another example of you chasing straw men.

5. “The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

Now….remind me: which side endorses traditional values, the work ethic, the nuclear family….with a father in the home.

Was it Progressives or conservatives?

13. The Democrats have done irreparable damage to the black community, and so very many others who have incorporated their progressive views, views that have voided the traditional views of family and upbringing.

The result has been the claim that those who were raised for success are ‘acting white.’

“In my youth I wanted so badly to fit in. I wanted to be a regular black kid like the other black kids. The problem was, as was pointed out in my eighth grade English class: “He talk like a white boy!”

My best friend lived in a white neighborhood and had the same debilitation: correct usage, impeccable diction, large vocabulary. Woe is us. So, for a week of so, we tried. We spent the entire week calling each other *******. “Nigga, please!” and “Nigga, whatchu talkin’ ‘bout.” But our proper English kept getting in the way, and the experiment failed.

I’m certain that my life would have been different had I kept trying. One thing is certain, I would have has greater success with women! Talking like a white boy hit me most often where it counts- my ability to get nookie. I discovered, much to my chagrin, that black women are highly sensitive to the Not Black Enough Syndrome. Black women like the jive talk.”

1623358713171.png

It is an actual syndrome. Not only have I lived it, but it is also documented in the book “Black Rage,” written by two black psychiatrists, William H. Grier and Price M. Cobbs. Page 127: “A group of black men was asked to describe their techniques of seduction. Without exception, each one said that at a crucial point he reverted to the patois. Black women said they experienced an intensification of excitement when their lovers reverted to the ‘old language.’”
Ibid.

Last edited:

5. “The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

Now….remind me: which side endorses traditional values, the work ethic, the nuclear family….with a father in the home.

Was it Progressives or conservatives?
This progressive was raised in a nuclear family and raised his kids in a nuclear family. I'm all for them.

Which party wants all children to have food, healthcare, decent housing, and a decent education?

Forum List

Back