'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Moscow propaganda

this cowardly nonsense doesn't make my blood boil, with holding aide to Ukraine, but rather makes my skin crawl with SHAME for the EU/USA. Everything I though I learned as a child, standing up for the weaker foe in a fight, opposing blatant aggression , and the possible risk of losing one's life for a higher principal, maybe have lost their importance back home; maybe they never really existed at all? ....I wonder, along with Ms. Green, how many of these MAGA (" Republicans" ?) congressmen have painted replicas of the Alamo in their congressional offices? One day, no matter what the outcome, this gallant and courageous people will be remembered for its heroism standing toe to toe with POOtin and his cruelty , like those 300 at Thermopyles,....

View attachment 932446

They will be remembered for needlessly destroying an entire nation in behalf of the pockets of American politicians. Not a good memory.

yes, we are 20 stronger than Mongol - Muscovite Jihadi 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 imperialists
but EU can not, we dont have the balls for it (with exception of Finland and maybe UK, Poland , Romania ). EU STATES won´t, can´t fight WAR-WAR today....without US robust foreign policy , not just Liberal Order will collapse, but the world order will return to XVIIIc. OVERNIGHT

View attachment 932579
The Ukranians aren't fighting for their own country. They are fighting to fill the pockets of foreign businessmen who sell war machinery.

Dmitri, you can have our corrupt tyranny along with russia and the ukraine. Hows that sound?
🇷🇺ivan ´s stop blowing Mohamed for couple of minutes and read this :

1689385895325.png

Last edited:
They will be remembered for needlessly destroying an entire nation in behalf of the pockets of American politicians. Not a good memory.
We really need to get the 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Moscow agent congressmen out of US government.

Mister Kasparov is 100% right.

1. If Ukraine becomes part of NATO then we will send NATO troops to defend and defeat Russia. Guess what, you just ignited WW3. Bullets are one thing but nuclear ICBMs are another.

2. You are quoting right out of the Russian playbook, Ivan.
1. So you think Putin is stupid enough to think he can take on NATO? Duh.
2. ICBMs won't fly. That is a lose-lose option. Duh.
3. What am I quoting moron? Getting Ukraine in NATO and giving Putin a few weeks to pull back or get crushed.
Its better to rip the band-aid off rather than throwing money at it for years.

The Ukrainians aren't fighting for their own country. They are fighting to fill the pockets of foreign businessmen who sell war machinery.
Their country was invaded, just after they took back their country.
I give the Ukes all the credit in the world fighting for their freedom against staggering odds.

1. So you think Putin is stupid enough to think he can take on NATO? Duh.

There are other ways to defeat or weaken NATO. Support Rump so he can do it for them.

2. ICBMs won't fly. That is a lose-lose option. Duh.

Are you willing to risk your own life on that? Well, I don't want you to risk MY life since it would turn into a fools errand.

3. What am I quoting moron? Getting Ukraine in NATO and giving Putin a few weeks to pull back or get crushed.

Putin is pasted into a corner.

Its better to rip the band-aid off rather than throwing money at it for years.

And that is exactly what we are trying to do giving Ukraine the tools to defend themselves. And they are pretty damned good at it.

No wonder khan Pootin is losing his War in Ukraine, he's spending more money on Trolls for Trump than on Tanks !!

Putin is winning the war, even as the West dumps hundreds of billions of dollars into Zelenskyy's wallet.

Putin is winning the war, even as the West dumps hundreds of billions of dollars into Zelenskyy's wallet.
This is what happens when partisan hate becomes more important than love of country or even human decency... Indeed. This is not America first, this is 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Putin first.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

1. So you think Putin is stupid enough to think he can take on NATO?
yes, they are all sick , google : 🇷🇺 Pobedobesie (victory mania)

ps We really need to get the Moscow 🇸🇦🇷🇺agents out of our governments - parliaments .

There are other ways to defeat or weaken NATO. Support Rump so he can do it for them.

Are you willing to risk your own life on that? Well, I don't want you to risk MY life since it would turn into a fools errand.

Putin is pasted into a corner.

And that is exactly what we are trying to do giving Ukraine the tools to defend themselves. And they are pretty damned good at it.
+1

This is what happens when partisan hate becomes more important than love of country or even human decency... Indeed. This is not America first, this is 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Putin first.

View attachment 933145

View attachment 933143
I'm not a Putin supporter. In fact I view this whole conflict as a part of the Great Reset. Putin and Zelenskyy were both WEF Young Global Leaders. Also, I don't belong to any political party, so your claim of partisanship stinks of projection. Reagan was a globalist puppet who used small government rhetoric to cover up his massive unconstitutional spending. Patton was perfectly happy to fight Germany to protect communist Russia.

Who? The Russian chess guy? The dirty little secret is that democrats are the biggest fans of Russian propaganda. The Russian agents plant provocative statements in liberal blogs and the blog sites spin it to left wingers.

Forum List

Back