'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Moscow propaganda

I'm not a Putin supporter. In fact I view this whole conflict as a part of the Great Reset. Putin and Zelenskyy were both WEF Young Global Leaders. Also, I don't belong to any political party, so your claim of partisanship stinks of projection. Reagan was a globalist puppet who used small government rhetoric to cover up his massive unconstitutional spending. Patton was perfectly happy to fight Germany to protect communist Russia.
The war could have ended two years ago if the West didn’t fail to support Ukraine.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Who? The Russian chess guy? The dirty little secret is that democrats are the biggest fans of Russian propaganda. The Russian agents plant provocative statements in liberal blogs and the blog sites spin it to left wingers.
The moment it looks as though Ukraine aid could pass, Putin's strongest 🇷🇺 🤡🇸🇦soldiers (including you) in the House (and in your mom basement ) are doing everything in their power to try and stop it.

A lot of White people have died in this war that could have been avoided 2 years ago. However, I understand that you like seeing White people die. It's how you globalists operate.
Mongol - 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Muscovites are not white. ps tell to your🇸🇦🇷🇺 buddies if they dont want to die anymore they can just leave Europe , return back to Asia. ... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
GH-t_RVWMAAhZiv.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back