Elementary school shooting

I'm wishing the mods would merge these threads. Also there is speculation that the shooter was the father of one of the students.

I don't know if stricter gun laws would help. Personally, I don't understand why any private citizen would need assault weapons--much stricter laws for that sort of gun make sense to me.

What goes through the mind of someone who is compelled to shoot random others--that would be worth knowing.

Turning the clock back 100 years or so--if such incidents occurred I am not familiar with them.

Possibly 18 kindergarteners killed. There just are no words.

Fire proof bullet-proof doors making class rooms into safe rooms & can be opened from inside but must be buzzed in from outside. Armed teachers with tazers. Everyone including parents should have passed background check prior to being allowed on school property. Armed security restricting admittance while 50 or more students are present.

News is reporting that the school locks down daily and that visitors must be buzzed in after visual identification.

Going to need to background check & metal detect parents along with everyone coming in. If a parent failed the background check, to fucking bad. You can't visit your kids inside. Will send them out or talk over phone.

Last edited:
18 kids dead. Okay, I am back in the gun control camp. This is just fucking out of hand.

If I thought gun control would work I'd be there with you but it won't guns are everywhere, there is no such thing as gun control.

I'm wishing the mods would merge these threads. Also there is speculation that the shooter was the father of one of the students.

Mods are currently reviewing the naughty and nice list to see if your wish can be granted.

18 kids dead. Okay, I am back in the gun control camp. This is just fucking out of hand.

The worst mass school murder in American history took place on May 18,1927 in Bath Township, Mich., when a former school board member set off three bombs that killed 45 people.

Your Disgusting Politicizing of this ain't gonna stop Crazy...

:thup:

:)

peace...

The worst mass school murder in American history took place on May 18,1927 in Bath Township, Mich., when a former school board member set off three bombs that killed 45 people.

Your Disgusting Politicizing of this ain't gonna stop Crazy...

:thup:

:)

peace...

I substituted in that district back in the 80s. Its a true story.

I'm in favor of a law that makes it illegal to ever publish or transmit the name(s) of the shooters. Let them die and stay in nothingness forever in an unmarked grave.

If I thought gun control would work I'd be there with you but it won't guns are everywhere, there is no such thing as gun control.
I can't stand looking at the pictures of the frightened children.

There is something wrong with our country that we have this level of violence so commonly.

Forum List

Back