Elementary school shooting

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights. America has long ago accepted that we are willing to accept these shootings so as not to impede the rights of citizens to be armed

You two are AWESOME!... :thup:

:)

peace...

Just pragmatic

The US has 270 million guns in circulation, that genie is not going back in the bottle. The US has a gun culture that is not going to accept any gun regulations whether they save lives or not.

As citizens, we just have to accept the occaisional gun massacres as part of being an American

As do Societies that have Gun Bans.

Blowing up that School would have been EASY and Killed more people.

Oh yeah... Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

Shooting Reported at Newtown School | NBC Connecticut

State police are responding to a report of a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, at 12 Dickenson Drive in Newtown.

An elementary school.
Inevitable?

Hope no one dies.

Lots of people including children have died. The shooter came to Conneticut from New Jersey.5 children 4 adults dead.

My Daughter is in First Grade... This makes me Sick to my Stomach...

You may remember recently a little girl (Jessica) went missing in my town...

That was the next school over from my Daughter's and where my Wife Teaches.

It's really too bad this Fuckstain is Dead.

peace...

Was the shooter killed by their own hand or by police?

Had there been prior contact by police with the gunman?

Does a 30 day cooling off period with gun possession make sense, if you have been arrested?

Actually if arrested for a felony they can confiscate your weapons and if convicted you lose the right to keep them.

What? You mean gun control laws already exist and people still get killed? Go figure.

Does a 30 day cooling off period with gun possession make sense, if you have been arrested?

Actually if arrested for a felony they can confiscate your weapons and if convicted you lose the right to keep them.

What? You mean gun control laws already exist and people still get killed? Go figure.

SHOVE your poltical crap up your ass you ghool

There is no god there is only man and we need to find a way to stop this hate filled world view that worships guns

You can also lose gun rights if a doctor or councilor says you are unstable or suicidal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9pjxq5QI"]Lost Gun Rights[/ame]

Wait a minute. This shooting in Connecticut must be a HOAX.

According to the "Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence", Connecticut has the FIFTH toughest gun laws in the United States.

How come these two shooters didn't know that? How come they broke the law?

Personal IRRESPONSIBILITY, perhaps?

Too bad a few teachers in that school weren't packing heat.

Too bad we didn't have some second graders packing heat

Lots of specualtion on the news. Some are saying the gunman lives in NJ and swat teams are outside his NJ residence.

From Reuters an entire kindergarten class is unaccounted for.

Ugh.

Forum List

Back