Elementary school shooting

I'm in favor of a law that makes it illegal to ever publish or transmit the name(s) of the shooters. Let them die and stay in nothingness forever in an unmarked grave.

Scum like that don't deserve a grave. Throw them in the nearest forest and forget about them.

18 kids dead. Okay, I am back in the gun control camp. This is just fucking out of hand.

If I thought gun control would work I'd be there with you but it won't guns are everywhere, there is no such thing as gun control.
I can't stand looking at the pictures of the frightened children.

There is something wrong with our country that we have this level of violence so commonly.

Its frustration and more so division Ravi. Since division takes at least two sides, there are fingers to point in at least two directions.

18 kids dead. Okay, I am back in the gun control camp. This is just fucking out of hand.

If I thought gun control would work I'd be there with you but it won't guns are everywhere, there is no such thing as gun control.

There is something wrong with our country that we have this level of violence so commonly.

Remind us how the press reports nationally the murders that occur daily in Chicago? I wonder why that is? As for common, mass shootings are NOT common. And taking away the rights of law abiding citizens won't stop them.

News is reporting that the school locks down daily and that visitors must be buzzed in after visual identification.

Going to need to background check & metal detect parents along with everyone coming in.
Is something wrong with your moral compass?

Unstable parents should not be allowed endanger others. Anyone with access must pass background check. I think cameras in the classroom is a good idea. Parents can watch their children & teacher on-line or in a remote building. Bullies & problem children can be easily identified. Parents & principals in a remote building can discuss what is going on in the classroom they are viewing from a TV monitor while the class is in session instead of heated arguments in front of children.

Last edited:

Remind us how the press reports nationally the murders that occur daily in Chicago? I wonder why that is? As for common, mass shootings are NOT common. And taking away the rights of law abiding citizens won't stop them.
Most people don't really care about gang bangers killing each other off. Mass shootings are becoming increasingly common. This shit doesn't happen in other countries to the extent that it happens here.

Something needs to be done and our lax gun control laws do not seem to be working.

Going to need to background check & metal detect parents along with everyone coming in.

Unstable parents should not be allowed endanger others. Anyone with access must pass background check. I think cameras in the classroom is a good idea. Parents can watch their children & teacher on-line or in a remote building. Bullies & problem children can be easily identified. Parents & principals can discuss what is going on in the classroom in a remote building while viewing the class instead of heated arguments in front of children.
Make schools more like prisons?

Like I said before, homeschool is getting more attractive by the day.

Most people don't really care about gang bangers killing each other off. Mass shootings are becoming increasingly common. This shit doesn't happen in other countries to the extent that it happens here.

Something needs to be done and our lax gun control laws do not seem to be working.
So we need more gun control laws that don't work.

This is terrible. Reports say shooter killed his mother before going to the school.

Again, the price of freedom. Just like car accidents, we are starting to expect these and move on after the initial "Awwwwww".

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights. America has long ago accepted that we are willing to accept these shootings so as not to impede the rights of citizens to be armed

Of course the brainless left are the first of the assholes to chime in on this sort of stuff........a brain pathology fuck up where the common sense connectors are left out. jacksasses will want to talk about gun laws because they live in a place called Disney where the percieved solution makes the whole problem go away. Moral superiority is gay........and gets lost of people dead.

The debate needs to be about one thing moving foward. We spend countless billions on senseless government programs but our schools are unprotected. There needs to be at least one person in every single school across America who is well trained and well paid to carry a firearm at all times. Period. Whatever the cost.........and stop spending tens of millions on bullshit like solar energy.

It's my Anniversary today... Wife and I are going out on the town... If I stay and read any more of this Disgusting Politicizing of this I am going to end up eating a ban...

A few of you are fucking Shameless...

Have a good afternoon. :thup:

:)

peace...

It is time to have a serious discussion.

We are not allowed to discuss guns in this country

The guns are out there, nobody is going to take them away. An occasional massacre is the price we pay for "freedom"

So, decades ago when we had LESS gun laws, we didn't see this sort of thing.

Now, we have MORE gun laws and we see MORE of this sort of thing.

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

Unstable parents should not be allowed endanger others. Anyone with access must pass background check. I think cameras in the classroom is a good idea. Parents can watch their children & teacher on-line or in a remote building. Bullies & problem children can be easily identified. Parents & principals in a remote building can discuss what is going on in the classroom they are viewing from a TV monitor while the class is in session instead of heated arguments in front of children.

Make schools more like prisons?

Like I said before, homeschool is getting more attractive by the day.

Yes - locked down like a prison. But also the camera in the classroom can also assist home schoolers or children home from school sick or contagious. Everyone can keep up with what is going on in class without disturbing or endangering the class.

New Topics

Forum List

Back