Elementary school shooting

We don't know if he legally owned the gun. Remember columbine guns were illegally obtained. No law can stop that.

Of course the brainless left are the first of the assholes to chime in on this sort of stuff........a brain pathology fuck up where the common sense connectors are left out. jacksasses will want to talk about gun laws because they live in a place called Disney where the percieved solution makes the whole problem go away. Moral superiority is gay........and gets lost of people dead.

The debate needs to be about one thing moving foward. We spend countless billions on senseless government programs, like renewable energy BS but our schools are unprotected. There needs to be at least one person ( and probably two) in every single school across America who is well trained and well paid to carry a firearm at all times. Period. Whatever the cost.........and stop spending tens of millions on bullshit like solar energy.

Last edited:
Again, the price of freedom. Just like car accidents, we are starting to expect these and move on after the initial "Awwwwww".

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights. America has long ago accepted that we are willing to accept these shootings so as not to impede the rights of citizens to be armed

Of course the brainless left are the first of the assholes to chime in on this sort of stuff........a brain pathology fuck up where the common sense connectors are left out. jacksasses will want to talk about gun laws because they live in a place called Disney where the percieved solution makes the whole problem go away. Moral superiority is gay........and gets lost of people dead.

The debate needs to be about one thing moving foward. We spend countless billions on senseless government programs but our schools are unprotected. There needs to be at least one person in every single school across America who is well trained and well paid to carry a firearm at all times. Period. Whatever the cost.........and stop spending tens of millions on bullshit like solar energy.

truthfully, i dont think its about the schools or fire arms...

its about how parents are being up their children. Its about parents instilling in children there there is a values on life. Its about parents paying attention to what their children are doing and what they identify with.

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights. America has long ago accepted that we are willing to accept these shootings so as not to impede the rights of citizens to be armed

The debate needs to be about one thing moving foward. We spend countless billions on senseless government programs but our schools are unprotected. There needs to be at least one person in every single school across America who is well trained and well paid to carry a firearm at all times. Period. Whatever the cost.........and stop spending tens of millions on bullshit like solar energy.

its about how parents are being up their children. Its about parents instilling in children there there is a values on life. Its about parents paying attention to what their children are doing and what they identify with.

you will NEVER be able to mandate that with laws.

So, decades ago when we had LESS gun laws, we didn't see this sort of thing.

Now, we have MORE gun laws and we see MORE of this sort of thing.

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

its not the guns.... its about the sensationalized idea of going out in a blaze of "glory" Thanks the muslims for bringing the idea of mass killings and how to do it into open discussion.... the idea of "soft targets for maxim effect"

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

its not the guns.... its about the sensationalized idea of going out in a blaze of "glory" Thanks the muslims for bringing the idea of mass killings and how to do it into open discussion.... the idea of "soft targets for maxim effect"
:confused: Wasn't Columbine before 9/11?

you will NEVER be able to mandate that with laws.

idiot.. who said anything about mandating what parents do or dont do with laws..... though sterilizing you may not be a bad idea for a the government mandated law.

oook this has nothing to do with what happened,but thanks for playing.

i am not just talking about 911....

there were plenty of suicide bombers before that.

Yes, it was. And, I don't know if anyone noticed, but for years after the 9/11 attacks, we didn't have any of this sort of shit. My take on that is that too many folks did not want to do something that was similar to what happened on 9/11.

Now, we have it again. This guy is 24...he was just a kid when 9/11 happened. What went wrong with his (or others who do the same) moral compass?

i am not just talking about 911....

there were plenty of suicide bombers before that.
It's a bit of a stretch to blame this on suicide bombers.

Forum List

Back