Eight women accuse Oscar-winner Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior

Notice its the blacks who tried to set up as decent role models who get savaged the worst: Cosby and Freeman "stop talking about it"

Don't care. If he is guilty of a crime, he should be punished, but whether he is a famous actor doesn't really matter. The courts will deal with it.

Another one gonna bite the dust.

Morgan Freeman apologizes after sexual harassment claims

Los Angeles (AFP) - Hollywood movie star Morgan Freeman apologized Thursday over reports that multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct.

Sixteen people -- eight of whom say they were victims -- described to CNN a variety of troubling behavior on production sets or on promotional tours over Morgan's career.

"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy," Freeman said in a statement.

"I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected -- that was never my intent."

The cable television network quoted a young production assistant who says Morgan harassed her over a period of months in the summer of 2015, while she was working on his bank heist comedy "Going in Style."

She accuses Freeman of touching her repeatedly, resting his hand on her lower back or rubbing her lower back without permission, and frequently making comments about her appearance.

Morgan Freeman apologizes after sexual harassment claims

Notice its the guy who said racism is bullshit and a Liberal construct is the one on the firing line

This sounds super tame. This me too thing is going to be a bust if they keep trotting out these terrible examples.

Morgan Freeman Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women - entertainment - att.net

Eight women have accused Morgan Freeman of harassment and inappropriate behavior, according to a report by CNN.

In total, 16 people spoke to CNN about Freeman, eight who claim to be victims of either sexual harassment or inappropriate behavior, and eight who said they witnessed Freeman’s alleged misconduct.

A young production assistant who worked on “Going in Style” — the 2017 comedy starring Freeman, Michael Caine, and Alan Arkin — alleges Freeman subjected her to unwanted touching. She also claims that Freeman would comment on her figure and clothing on a regular basis, and that he would rest his hand on her lower back or rub her lower back. In one instance, she said Freeman “kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear.” At one point, she recalled, “Alan made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn’t know what to say.”

-------------------------------

That was a pretty good movie.

He, he commented on her FIGURE!?!?!?!?!

HOOOOOOW DARE HE!!!!!

And..some company in Canada or wherever, is putting a new commercial "on hold" that features his voice because some idiots (8) decided NOW is a good time to complain instead of when it supposedly happened. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

(I did a search for Morgan Freeman and didn't see this thread shown at all. Thanks for merging it).

She also claims that Freeman would comment on her figure and clothing on a regular basis
If she didn't want the body attention, why was she wearing a probably LOW cut dress to show her breasts off, and a skin tight skirt or dress to show off her curves? Why the hell do women wear that shit to show themselves off, then bitch about it when someone looks?

Will the ALT-Right continue to parade Morgan as their Uncle Tom with magnificent quotes as they have these last few years.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't care. If he is guilty of a crime, he should be punished, but whether he is a famous actor doesn't really matter. The courts will deal with it.
------------------------------- He is a lefty , one of YOU people Bulldog .

New Topics

Forum List

Back