I Am Going To Ask This Again; Should Rusty Bowers And Ruby Freeman Be In Prison For Treason?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Bowers' testimony before the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol demonstrated his inclination to follow his own moral compass, as he described resisting time after time a pressure campaign from former President Donald Trump, Trump's then-lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other Republicans to remove electors for Joe Biden. Back in Arizona, Bowers long has been known as a maverick willing to buck the increasingly extreme elements of his own party -- sometimes with wry dismissals or a sly brand of showmanship. Earlier this year, for instance, rather than just sitting on a bill that would have given the state legislature the power to toss out future election results, Bowers used an obscure procedural maneuver to kill it: He assigned it to 12 committees at once.

Bowers' testimony before the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol demonstrated his inclination to follow his own moral compass, as he described resisting time after time a pressure campaign from former President Donald Trump, Trump's then-lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other Republicans to remove electors for Joe Biden. Bowers, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said it was an article of faith for him that the US Constitution is "divinely inspired" and not easily cast aside. Bowers supported Trump's candidacy but he added: "I do not want to be a winner by cheating."

And then there is Ruby and her whore daughter, Shay Moss -- and her thug grandchild.........

"In powerful and emotional testimony about the sinister results of Donald Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election, a mother and daughter who were Georgia elections workers described how Trump and his allies upended their lives, fueling harassment and racist threats by claiming they were involved in voter fraud. Shaye Moss said she received “a lot of threats. Wishing death upon me. Telling me that I’ll be in jail with my mother and saying things like, ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920.’” Ruby Freeman also said: “There is nowhere I feel safe. Nowhere. Do you know how it feels to have the president of the United States target you?"

So, Rusty Bowers was the House Speaker of Arizona and a staunch Trump supporter -- and he is accused of helping Biden to steal the election.....should he be in prison and can you identify what evidence would he be convicted on? Not doing what Trump was pressuring him to do is not evidence -- since by Trump's OWN ATTORNEYS, the very "ask" itself is illegal and the thing he was asking Rusty to do is illegal...and yet, with no hesitation, Trumpers were demanding this man be put to death....they were harassing his family, his sick daughter, who died just a couple of weeks after Jan 6th -- are you saying these people had it coming?? You can't just blindly accuse some nefarious entities of voter fraud -- put a name on it....should Rusty be in prison??

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shay Moss....both volunteer election workers....Shay being a long time volunteer election worker...she volunteered because she believed in democracy......Trump; who never volunteered to do shit called her a professional criminal....Trumpers called Shay a whore, even threatened her son who had ZERO TO DO WITH ANYTHING -- they even threatened to arrest her grandmother...for fucking what?? Rudy Giuliani accused them of "passing USB ports" -- he said they were USB ports because he is too fucking stupid to know what a flash drive is...and what did Ruby ACTUALLY PASS to her daughter? a fucking ginger mint..Rudy, who admitted "I got theories, not evidence" -- demonized these people and WILLFULLY LIED....Because he knew that there will be no real consequences when the powerful punches down at the powerless....So should Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss be in jail based on Rudy's drunk ass theories??

As much as Trumpers clutch their pearls over being called fascists -- when you are ACTUALLY DEMANDING PEOPLE BE PUT IN PRISON with ZERO EVIDENCE; yes, that is fascism...when you want people put in prison, elections overturned -- but too afraid to go to a single court and make a case based on evidence -- yes, you want fascism........so instead of trying to weasel your way around it by pointing to "imaginary shit" you think Democrats did -- answer the question....Should Rusty Bowers, Brad Raffensberger, Gabe Sterling, Rudy Freeman, Shay Moss -- her son, her grandmother -- should these people be in jail?

Last edited:
NO, Shay Moss, Ruby Freeman and Bowers should get a medal for their testimonies. Tramp is a loser and lies.
They actually got JFK Profiles In Courage awards....

Which I am sure Trumpers will just claim is a payoff by Biden for helping him steal the election....

1655895965935.png

~S~

Ditto, shill.
I haven't deflected from anything, dunce....

Why are you so afraid to present the evidence that justifies jailing Rusty Bowers?

What crime did he commit??

What crime did Shay Moss' grandmother commit for a bunch of your circle jerk teammates to believe they could make a citizen's arrest??

Is your reluctance to admit something is wrong that strong that you are too much of a bitch to acknowledge what is right?

I haven't deflected from anything, dunce....

Why are you so afraid to present the evidence that justifies jailing Rusty Bowers?

What crime did he commit??

What crime did Shay Moss' grandmother commit for a bunch of your circle jerk teammates to believe they could make a citizen's arrest??

Is your reluctance to admit something is wrong that strong that you are too much of a bitch to acknowledge what is right?
Whatever you say, chuck. No one listens anyway.

NO, Shaye Moss, Ruby Freeman and Bowers should get a medal for their testimonies. Tramp is a loser and lies.

They will be taking Trump and Giuliani for sure me vey large out of court settlements. Paid for with RNC funds of course.

"Bowers received more than 20,000 emails and 10,000 voice mails every day after standing up to Trump. Armed protesters gathered outside his house and screamed that he was a pedophile. Bowers held firm." - Washington Post

Adam Schiff asked Bowers about Trump's statement alleging that Bowers told him "the election was rigged and that I won Arizona."

Bowers said he never claimed the election was rigged and "that is also false" that he told Trump he won AZ.

"Bowers' testimony before the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol demonstrated his inclination to follow his own moral compass, as he described resisting time after time a pressure campaign from former President Donald Trump, Trump's then-lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other Republicans to remove electors for Joe Biden. Back in Arizona, Bowers long has been known as a maverick willing to buck the increasingly extreme elements of his own party -- sometimes with wry dismissals or a sly brand of showmanship. Earlier this year, for instance, rather than just sitting on a bill that would have given the state legislature the power to toss out future election results, Bowers used an obscure procedural maneuver to kill it: He assigned it to 12 committees at once.

Bowers' testimony before the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol demonstrated his inclination to follow his own moral compass, as he described resisting time after time a pressure campaign from former President Donald Trump, Trump's then-lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other Republicans to remove electors for Joe Biden. Bowers, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said it was an article of faith for him that the US Constitution is "divinely inspired" and not easily cast aside. Bowers supported Trump's candidacy but he added: "I do not want to be a winner by cheating."

And then there is Ruby and her whore daughter, Shay Moss -- and her thug grandchild.........

"In powerful and emotional testimony about the sinister results of Donald Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election, a mother and daughter who were Georgia elections workers described how Trump and his allies upended their lives, fueling harassment and racist threats by claiming they were involved in voter fraud. Shaye Moss said she received “a lot of threats. Wishing death upon me. Telling me that I’ll be in jail with my mother and saying things like, ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920.’” Ruby Freeman also said: “There is nowhere I feel safe. Nowhere. Do you know how it feels to have the president of the United States target you?"

So, Rusty Bowers was the House Speaker of Arizona and a staunch Trump supporter -- and he is accused of helping Biden to steal the election.....should he be in prison and can you identify what evidence would he be convicted on? Not doing what Trump was pressuring him to do is not evidence -- since by Trump's OWN ATTORNEYS, the very "ask" itself is illegal and the thing he was asking Rusty to do is illegal...and yet, with no hesitation, Trumpers were demanding this man be put to death....they were harassing his family, his sick daughter, who died just a couple of weeks after Jan 6th -- are you saying these people had it coming?? You can't just blindly accuse some nefarious entities of voter fraud -- put a name on it....should Rusty be in prison??

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shay Moss....both volunteer election workers....Shay being a long time volunteer election worker...she volunteered because she believed in democracy......Trump; who never volunteered to do shit called her a professional criminal....Trumpers called Shay a whore, even threatened her son who had ZERO TO DO WITH ANYTHING -- they even threatened to arrest her grandmother...for fucking what?? Rudy Giuliani accused them of "passing USB ports" -- he said they were USB ports because he is too fucking stupid to know what a flash drive is...and what did Ruby ACTUALLY PASS to her daughter? a fucking ginger mint..Rudy, who admitted "I got theories, not evidence" -- demonized these people and WILLFULLY LIED....Because he knew that there will be no real consequences when the powerful punches down at the powerless....So should Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss be in jail based on Rudy's drunk ass theories??

As much as Trumpers clutch their pearls over being called fascists -- when you are ACTUALLY DEMANDING PEOPLE BE PUT IN PRISON with ZERO EVIDENCE; yes, that is fascism...when you want people put in prison, elections overturned -- but too afraid to go to a single court and make a case based on evidence -- yes, you want fascism........so instead of trying to weasel your way around it by pointing to "imaginary shit" you think Democrats did -- answer the question....Should Rusty Bowers, Brad Raffensberger, Gabe Sterling, Rudy Freeman, Shay Moss -- her son, her grandmother -- should these people be in jail?

And what would you want them to be arrested for, Living While Being Black. These Women broke no law.

I do not think it is at all likely Trump won, but no one should ever use voting machines.
They are always inherently worthless except to make cheating easy.

And hanging chads, butterfly ballots, denying the vote to felons who pay taxes, reducing polling places, gerrymandering, etc, have always been obvious election fraud.
Its always very common.

Forum List

Back