State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

Did he just massage her shoulders and smell her hair?

View attachment 631931

Did he take a picture like this while she slept?

View attachment 631933

No. he put his hand “up her dress” at a GOP dinner. Sounds like something Trump would do. Or "allegedly" do. He says it's just locker talk. But Julie Slama says they actually do grab women's pussies. Is she lying too?

So, you take Trump at his word? When he's bragging about his sexual past to younger men?

Whether true or not Trump may also pick a candidate over another as for others to promote the one he wants. His agendas most all people in congress supported over the years. That is what is so galling as our nation is losing its moorings on the slippery slopes.

No, that’d be silly….but, just holding to standard, when he’s charged or convicted, then there is a discussion…until then it’s political.
This story tells me Trump wasn't kidding when he said he just walks up and grabs women's pussies. This isn't a smoking gun that Trump does it but what this guy "allegedly" did was exactly what Trump bragged he does. Or did when he was a younger man. Do all conservative white men act this way? Perhaps we should go with the white conservative lady candidate.

So, you take Trump at his word? When he's bragging about his sexual past to younger men?
Women have come forward and confirmed what he said when he didn't know he was being taped, that he does indeed grab women's pussies and force himself on women.

Whether true or not Trump may also pick a candidate over another as for others to promote the one he wants. His agendas most all people in congress supported over the years. That is what is so galling as our nation is losing its moorings on the slippery slopes.
In the past Charles Herbster would drop out. But apparently today things work differently.

This story tells me Trump wasn't kidding when he said he just walks up and grabs women's pussies. This isn't a smoking gun that Trump does it but what this guy "allegedly" did was exactly what Trump bragged he does. Or did when he was a younger man. Do all conservative white men act this way? Perhaps we should go with the white conservative lady candidate.

Errr, because years later there was another accusation of a similar sort against someone slightly connected to Trump, that makes the previous accusation more credible?

Mmm, not really. It is just as likely that the continuity we see here, is liberals willingness to take ANYTHING and invent a scandal out of nothing.

Women have come forward and confirmed what he said when he didn't know he was being taped, that he does indeed grab women's pussies and force himself on women.

It is completely within reasons that lib scandal mongers could and would invent accusations to support a misrepresentation of a taped brag, in order to undermine an enemy.

My question stands. Do you really take Trump at his word, when he is bragging about his sexual past?

Errr, because years later there was another accusation of a similar sort against someone slightly connected to Trump, that makes the previous accusation more credible?

Mmm, not really. It is just as likely that the continuity we see here, is liberals willingness to take ANYTHING and invent a scandal out of nothing.
You mean like this?

1650211311146.png

It is completely within reasons that lib scandal mongers could and would invent accusations to support a misrepresentation of a taped brag, in order to undermine an enemy.

My question stands. Do you really take Trump at his word, when he is bragging about his sexual past?
Yes. I have heard details from Stormy Daniels. I know he has very little game when he gets a woman alone. Little mushroom dick. I know he forces himself on women. It's all about him. Doesn't care about pleasuring them. So no actually, I think Trump is a horrible lover.

This thread is about Charles Herbster and this Republican woman saying he put his hand up her dress. Nice deflection. Trump was just a side thought. Like, wow, this sounds familiar. So you believe Trump got it. Do you believe Charles too? Is this Republican woman lying?

:rolleyes: Here we go...Down the rabbit hole of, ALL conservatives this, or ALL conservatives that...

Can you libs EVER construct an argument without asinine generalizations?

:rolleyes: Here we go...Down the rabbit hole of, ALL conservatives this, or ALL conservatives that...

Can you libs EVER construct an argument without asinine generalizations?
Don't forget during the Monica scandal you Republicans painted us as the godless party and you were the family values party. Even though every Senator that went after Bill had a goomba on the side themselves.

The truth is you're the grab em by the pussy party.

Don't forget during the Monica scandal you Republicans painted us as the godless party and you were the family values party. Even though every Senator that went after Bill had a goomba on the side themselves.

The truth is you're the grab em by the pussy party.
Alinsky tactics are boring...

Alinsky tactics are boring...
You're right. This is about Julie Slama and Charles Herbster.

Let's start attacking Julie. A RINO no doubt.

Slama is a Republican and fifth-generation Nebraskan from Peru. She was appointed to Dan Watermeier's vacancy in Legislative District 1 on January 9, 2019.

Of course! She didn't even win an election. She was APPOINTED because of a vacancy. Token woman who couldn't get elected in Nebraska without this kind of publicity. Of course she's making this up.

Groping? What does that mean in a political sense? Is it sexual abuse or just "groping"? Touching on the shoulder or arm or grabbing a handful of teat? If groping was a serious issue, old Brandon would be talking to himself and shaking hands with nobody in a old folk's home somewhere. Like almost all democrats, Hillary's husband set the bar too high when the Clinton's opened a discussion on the difference between "sex" and "sodomy" in the workplace.

Let's try this.

1. Trump, a known braggart, bragging to younger men about his sexual past: ZERO WEIGHT.

2. Accusations of sexual misconduct against a Republican, by liberals in an insanely bitter and partisan environment: ZERO WEIGHT.

Do you disagree with any of that and if so what and why?

Yes. I have heard details from Stormy Daniels. I know he has very little game when he gets a woman alone. Little mushroom dick. I know he forces himself on women. It's all about him. Doesn't care about pleasuring them. So no actually, I think Trump is a horrible lover.

This thread is about Charles Herbster and this Republican woman saying he put his hand up her dress. Nice deflection. Trump was just a side thought. Like, wow, this sounds familiar. So you believe Trump got it. Do you believe Charles too? Is this Republican woman lying?....

Sounds like you believe it, when people tell you what you want to hear.

Let's try this.

1. Trump, a known braggart, bragging to younger men about his sexual past: ZERO WEIGHT.

2. Accusations of sexual misconduct against a Republican, by liberals in an insanely bitter and partisan environment: ZERO WEIGHT.

Do you disagree with any of that and if so what and why?
Sure but this woman is a Republican.

Sounds like republicans never believe the women in these situations. Even Republican women. It’s a phenomenon

Sure we do. We believed it plenty of times. Then we were taught that it only seems to be a serious issue, when it is a republican in the cross hairs.

Since then, these accusations have no credibility.

Forum List

Back