Eight women accuse Oscar-winner Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior

I really wish stuff like this could go before a jury in an court of law that would look at the evidence and allow Freeman an chance at an legal defense.
I really wish people would stop jumping to criminal conclusions when no evidence is presented.

If 3 of your neighbors make some outlandish claim about you would you welcome your other 10 neighbors coming down on your ass based on their statements alone?

Did you feel that way when right wingers were making baseless claims about Obama?
How is it "baseless" to say he's a Kenyan-born, corrupt, ignorant, America hating, Jihad loving gay Muslim who married a tranny who gained 60lbs since leaving off and off her hormones?

I really wish stuff like this could go before a jury in an court of law that would look at the evidence and allow Freeman an chance at an legal defense.
I really wish people would stop jumping to criminal conclusions when no evidence is presented.

If 3 of your neighbors make some outlandish claim about you would you welcome your other 10 neighbors coming down on your ass based on their statements alone?

Did you feel that way when right wingers were making baseless claims about Obama?
How is it "baseless" to say he's a Kenyan-born, corrupt, ignorant, America hating, Jihad loving gay Muslim who married a tranny who gained 60lbs since leaving off and off her hormones?

Baseless might not have been the right word. More like childish and hateful.

They want to take his SAG award away from him now.

Meanwhile...the woman that said he touched her back? Well, she poked me in the eye with her boob when I was working there as a temp. And she brushed my hair away from my face to see what damage was done.

I'm gonna sue that bitch.

When society has been engineered to destroy the family, give an image of " woman power" , it becomes a dangerous society mostly for men. Where it's been proven some of these pathetic leftist feminist will say it is rape or sexual harassment when a male ask for a " date" .

That's not to say some of these women aren't telling the truth , but with all these accusers who wait decades to accuse or take action makes these situations look like such huge bs.

There in lies dangers of taking away the statue of limitations, where sooner or later your own sons will find themselves accused of rape when it's tech been an act of " asker her out" , or consensual but lets say later she holds a drug because he cheated on her, or maybe they divorce she wants custody and doesn't want him to have it so now she brainwashes her kid into " he molested them, or raped them" and there are already cases out there stating these scenarios have already been done to innocent men.

One man has served twenty some years because his ex wife told the police he molested his daughter he never did it, the mother later admitted, the daughter has been fighting to get him out and still they won't let him out of prison.

the article below isn't about the man who spent twenty some years , but it is along the same lines where false claims are constantly made.

upload_2018-5-25_11-40-57.png

Father Falsely Accused of Sexual Abuse Wins $ 3.5 Million

Men are going to oggle and leer. Its just the way they are. Women who wear stuff to make the oggling and leering happen need to rethink it before putting it on. And yes...most women dress to attract male attention. Then get pissed when they get it.

Meanwhile...when will men step up with the #UsToo that have been sexually assaulted or threatened or leered at by women?

Nightclub-sexy-underwear-tight-clothes-sexy-dress-women-work-wear-ladies-night-games-role-playing-uniforms.jpg

He looked at my butt and just stared and stared! PERV!!!!! FIRE HIM!

Now...where is that little red dress of mine? I will wear it to work tomorrow.

Once again, why wait so long to come forward?
----------------------------------- AGREE , lots of it maybe true . After all the casting couch wasn't invented yesterday and many of these accusers are willing participants at the time of the encounter . There should be an enforced Statute of Limitations with no exceptions for tears and whining . Time for women to be adults as far as i am concerned MIZ .

Welcome to America - where if you’re a man who’s been accused of sexually predatory behavior, you’re assumed guilty until proven innocent.

Well when multiple women who don't know each other, come out with similar stories, it's mostly likely true.

Not surprised at all. Many of these old actors come from an Era where it was OK to sexual harass and abuse women.

"today Harvey Weinstein will take his 1st step on his inevitable descent to hell. we, the women, finally have real hope for justice" - Asia Argento...tell me about it soul sister!

Men are going to oggle and leer. Its just the way they are. Women who wear stuff to make the oggling and leering happen need to rethink it before putting it on. And yes...most women dress to attract male attention. Then get pissed when they get it.

Meanwhile...when will men step up with the #UsToo that have been sexually assaulted or threatened or leered at by women?
Chics, any time is a good time to claim equality and equal rights; just insist guys have to get used to modern women in modern times, if we want Good helpmeets.

Forum List

Back