State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

You're right. This is about Julie Slama and Charles Herbster.

Let's start attacking Julie. A RINO no doubt.

Slama is a Republican and fifth-generation Nebraskan from Peru. She was appointed to Dan Watermeier's vacancy in Legislative District 1 on January 9, 2019.

Of course! She didn't even win an election. She was APPOINTED because of a vacancy. Token woman who couldn't get elected in Nebraska without this kind of publicity. Of course she's making this up.
See now, that is every bit as bad as those that would come in here and declare that there is no doubt that Herbster is 100% guilty, without so much as a trial on the matter simply because 'people said so'....

I know you are being facetious here, and could well believe what I just said...But, thank goodness we have a system to deal with these types of claims...

I don't know if the guy did these things or not, but if he did, he has no place in my party, and further if he didn't and accusers constructed this as a smear campaign, then they should face charges as well.

See now, that is every bit as bad as those that would come in here and declare that there is no doubt that Herbster is 100% guilty, without so much as a trial on the matter simply because 'people said so'....

I know you are being facetious here, and could well believe what I just said...But, thank goodness we have a system to deal with these types of claims...

I don't know if the guy did these things or not, but if he did, he has no place in my party, and further if he didn't and accusers constructed this as a smear campaign, then they should face charges as well.
Just remember this the next time you are defending George Zimmerman during the trial as if you were there. You sure do pick one sides story and swallow it as gospel

Yes, thank goodness we have a system that will find out if this guy is a scumbag. But next it will be the woman has to endure the wrath of the right.

Just remember this the next time you are defending George Zimmerman during the trial as if you were there. You sure do pick one sides story and swallow it as gospel

Yes, thank goodness we have a system that will find out if this guy is a scumbag. But next it will be the woman has to endure the wrath of the right.
And if our system finds he did these things, then I’ll condemn him. Interesting that you picked Zimmerman….when it first happened, you were willing to hang him too, a jury found him not guilty…but that doesn’t take away that he became a complete ass after that….none the less.

And if our system finds he did these things, then I’ll condemn him. Interesting that you picked Zimmerman….when it first happened, you were willing to hang him too, a jury found him not guilty…but that doesn’t take away that he became a complete ass after that….none the less.
I know what Zimmerman did was legal. That's why I have a problem with the laws. Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy by police dispatch. He did it anyways. GUILTY of at least something. He's a hot head who shouldn't have a gun. Too anxious to use it.

I know what Rittenhouse did was legal. That's why I have a problem with the laws.....

I know what Zimmerman did was legal. That's why I have a problem with the laws. Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy by police dispatch. He did it anyways. GUILTY of at least something. He's a hot head who shouldn't have a gun. Too anxious to use it.

I know what Rittenhouse did was legal. That's why I have a problem with the laws.....
Start your own country then...

Start your own country then...
Or like cons introduced stand your ground legislation, I could introduce a bill to repeal stand your ground and then I don't have to leave the country.

You guys didn't leave the country. Instead you got together and bribed the Republicans to pass your bullshit stand your ground legislation.

Or like cons introduced stand your ground legislation, I could introduce a bill to repeal stand your ground and then I don't have to leave the country.

You guys didn't leave the country. Instead you got together and bribed the Republicans to pass your bullshit stand your ground legislation.
Ok do that…I don’t care…won’t pass bit ok.

Forum List

Back